What is wrong about being gay? Vaginas are disgusting

What is wrong about being gay? Vaginas are disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0044111
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/study-sexual-arousal-staves-off-disgust/262358/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So I want to stick my dick where poop comes out
t. OP

>tfw no pol bf

There's nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you're not White.

vaginas ARE disgusting
buttholes aren't any less so, though.

>Vaginas are disgusting

So much this.

It many be more of a correlation than a causation thing, but faggots are usually obnoxious, entitled leftist individuals who constantly have to be in your face and crave acceptance like the worst of women.

One of the main reasons I'm gay is I can't be bothered with women's shit.

Men are just so much easier, most gays are bleeding heart liberals. Being a right wing faggot is suffering.

Godless sodomites destroy the moral fabric of society and corrupt the ideal family imagine. The nuclear family is in shambles today because kids are told sucking dick is fine and it's paraded in front of them constantly on TV and at parades and now gays can adopt. Single mothers and gays are destroying the entire concept of family and decency.

Assholes are tight at the entrance...for a bit anyway. But there's no texture inside.

The loosest cunt will ALWAYS feel better than the tightest of assholes.

FPBP

Like you would know

t. Virgin that never tried

because ass holes are better

Son, gonna need a source on that.

Asking for a friend. (my dick)

>tfw have a bf in NZ that I will finally meet at the end of the year for cuddles, gaming, buttsex, and shitposting.

Feels good senpai.

Prostitutes are legal in Aus. I'm sorry burger friend.

Unless you line your rectum with studs and ridges, cunts both smell better and feel better. I'd also rather fuck period blood than someone's shit.

Assholes are tight at the entrance, for maybe a minute; after pumping the sphincter relaxes either due to exhaustion or mechanically from the thrusting movements
Inside the ass is usually pretty cavernous, it's designed to hold logs of shit after all. It has NO texture, feels only marginally better than getting a blowjob.

Vagina's have rugae and ridges, and are much more tighter throughout. It's a world of difference.

Anyone who disagrees has no idea.

> What does a trap's pussy feel like

I can't claim to know. Regardless I'm more interested in the cuddles than the buttstuff. I love this man.

I have never seen a vagina irl.
Are they actually disgusting?

Boobs are for babies and immature fuckwits as well. Seriously, how the fuck can anyone get excited at boobs?

They really aren't

We have a thing here called the Dolmios grin better than being a turd burglar

> t. Gary Glitter

The act of seeing them get squished
The wanting/need of having to squish them and feel how soft they are
You havn't lived until you've had oiled up titties in your face. I supposed a shaved gyno dude would maybe offer you the same experience; but it's a big part of the lust and sizing up of a girl.

It's more foreplay though. You don't get to play with them during very much.

Only on disgusting fat chicks and whores

Answer the question you stupid wankstain

Get your guy to shove a cocksleeve up his ass, and tryout the difference.

Benis in butthole :DDDD

Is that the same kind of lust you'd get from milking a smelly cud munching cow?

Maybe if she was lactating.
But otherwise it's the same type of feel you get from squeezing a but, but better.

Prostate massage is a pleasure. To this we can get hooked like a drug.

Assholes are more disgusting than vaginas.

And yes, vaginas are disgusting. But you're not supposed to look at them.

Most humans have a disgust reflex, they are instinctively grossed out by the body fluids/emanations of other humans, since those can carry diseases.

Sexual arousal exists to overcome that instinctive disgust reflex.

Homosexuals are mentally defective, their disgust reflex is broken, so they end up winning the Darwin Awards with AIDS.

>this Chink is gonna get fucred by a horse or something
>wtf her vagina is going critical mass
>oh wait that's an air hose
>Hmmm this is disappointing

Nice armchair philosophe

Amen to that

Stfu sam you cunt

t. someone who was never breastfed and therefore has a lower iq

Men and women both love boobs because they sucked on them in early childhood.

Why don't you fucking learn something?

Feelings of Disgust and Disgust-Induced Avoidance Weaken following Induced Sexual Arousal in Women
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0044111
>Sex and disgust are basic, evolutionary relevant functions that are often construed as paradoxical. In general the stimuli involved in sexual encounters are, at least out of context strongly perceived to hold high disgust qualities. Saliva, sweat, semen and body odours are among the strongest disgust elicitors. This results in the intriguing question of how people succeed in having pleasurable sex at all. One possible explanation could be that sexual engagement temporarily reduces the disgust eliciting properties of particular stimuli or that sexual engagement might weaken the hesitation to actually approach these stimuli.

Wtf is this nonsense?
>One possible explanation
>could be

Could not be

Because the softness, the smell, the homie feeling.

It's not nonsense, you fag.

Study: Sexual Arousal Staves off Disgust
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/study-sexual-arousal-staves-off-disgust/262358/
>Women were less grossed-out by a litany of gag-inducing tasks (like sticking their hand into a bucket of used condoms) when they were sexually aroused. A proposed evolutionary advantage, says science

It's also a woman is more likely be willing to do anal sex while she's aroused.

Fuck off faggot.

>What is wrong about being gay?
I imagine it would be fucking awesome until the part where you have to fuck a dude.

Away and boil your head bitch

user pls

You are a vehicle for genes.

In a species that reproduces via sexual reproduction, exclusive homosexuality is a suicide pact.

About 35 million people have died from AIDS-related illnesses.

At the end fo 2015, about 36.7 million people were living with HIV/AIDS. Only about 54% of people with HIV know they have it.

People with HIV have donated blood, infecting the blood supply, and leading to the deaths of people like Arthur Ashe, Isaac Asimov, Ryan White, Elizabeth Glaser, and Ofra Haza.

>Vaginas are disgusting

Faggot.

Looks like a couple of oversized tumors desu ...

Well not when you ask like that you angry homosexual

Don't believe this man's lies pussy is always disgusting

>What is wrong about being gay?

This is what gay men actually believe.

Sticking dicks in your butt is hilarious.

Gosh, you really believe everything that you read online, don't you? Have you ever even left your parents basement?

I mean you're kind of gay so you don't really have a right to talk.

You haven't disputed anything I've said, shitfucker.

Answer the question you stupid wankstain

What question?

Why your disgust reflex is broken and why you fuck shit and it doesn't bother you like it would a normal healthy person?

Yeah, from an objective standpoint, vaginas are kind of disgusting, sure. They're mucous filled slits in a person's pelvis. But when you think about it, mouths are pretty disgusting too. All I know is it sure feels good to slosh my dick around in either.

No, you tried that one earlier and it didn't yield results. I won't ask you twice as I have better things to do. Goodbye, hope you have a wonderful day filled with blowjobs. Unless that's far too disgusting for you.

You have better things to do like jumping into outhouses and not only covering your dick in shit but your whole fucking body?

Good luck with that, Britfag.

>tfw no pol bf
>tfw cute canadian

This lol.

Sodomites BTFO.

Aids in the anus

Looking for canadIan boyfriend
Any Canada fag in Ontario?

>It's also a woman is more likely be willing to do anal sex while she's aroused.

Grammatically incorrect, but, the statement is true

Women don't want to talk about it under normal circumstances (unless she is a nympho)

I would say about 3/10 times I'm having sex with my girlfriend she prompts me to do anal.

Yeah I missed a "why" after the also.

>Vaginas are disgusting
Just roasties, innies are cute af.

An ass hole is something both genders have.
But women have a wound that keeps bleeding

dicks are disgusting too, so whats your point

a vagina had to shit out you, you fucking edgelord, no wonder it still bleeds

I find vaginas very attractive, even horse vaginas. I don't get the gay thing. Assholes are not as good as vaginas, no way.

This and this. It's all about security imprinting.