Oregon standoff: All defendants found not guilty

Reddit BTFO
BLM BTFO
Twitter fags BTFO

Oregon standoff defendants all found not guilty

oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/10/judge_welcomes_new_juror_direc.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/oregon-standoff-refuge-not-guilty_us_5812858ce4b0990edc303679
archive.is/Kcbzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check out all the butthurt over at huffpoo

forgot link
huffingtonpost.com/entry/oregon-standoff-refuge-not-guilty_us_5812858ce4b0990edc303679

archive.is/Kcbzg

cucks on suicide watch

Lmao. Are they crying rayisssism yet?

Not clicking

normally I agree with using archive but that means one can't go through all of the hysterical comments

you will miss the comments then

I'm loling at all liberal tears. This is almost as good as Zim Zam getting found not guilty after disposing of gud boi dindu nuffin Trayboon.

>judge instructing the jury on the 2nd amendment

Anyone know what he told them? I'm sure it was a bunch of liberal bullshit even if it didn't help their citizen intimidation lolsuit.

>Outside the courthouse, supporters celebrated by shouting “Hallelujah” and reading passes from the U.S. Constitution. One man rode his horse, named Lady Liberty, in front of the courthouse carrying an American flag.

Holy shit

kek thanks

>all the MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE comments

It's a different fucking state, and it's very likely that this jury would have acquitted the North Dakota fags too. Just because you support one type of protest with whiteys, doesn't mean you don't support other protests with minorities unless they you know, hold up traffic and shit (which the Oregon standoff didn't do). I agree that the ND response was heavy-handed and obviously only done because there's so much money tied up in the pipeline.

Blame the richfags behind the pipeline pressuring the police, not white privilege.

>That man's name: George Washington.

They still murdered one of the standoff participants when they ambushed their car. This guy.

RIP, brother.

Damn, wow

Good news liberty is rising many comfy nights watching and listening to this happening. FOND memories

NYT said that paid government informants that were present at the standoff created reasonable doubt about intent which is why the prosecution failed

Does anyone have a source that stats how many informants were at the stand off?

I've seen people saying that up to 60% of the "militia" was actually undercover agents but I couldn't find the exact figure anyway

Would be useful to shut faggots up who are complaining about this decision considering the fact that there was undercover agents trying to entrap the militia isn't part of the narrative at all

Who wasnt charged.?

Did that kid who was threatening suicide and just wanted to play some computer games get off?

LIBERTY IS RISING
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
DON'T TREAD ON ME

RAYYSIS is LITERALLY the first post, kek

those guys are pretty heroic in my opinion

>Those comments in huffpo

Why?

They'll never publicly release that information, user. I haven't a fucking clue why you think they would.

These guys are being released only to further the racial divide before the Trump presidency.

Well they've said that the guy who set up the shooting range to help the militia train to fight was an informant

he had made threats toward LE on video, then the feds stopped him on the way to the sheriff to turn himself in as I recall.

He got himself killed though, and put his family in danger
when the fuzz pulled him over he was yelling shit like "you're gonna have to shoot me" before speeding off. When he got to the roadblock and crashed into the embankment he reached for his waistband and got put down

Don't remember his name but he shouldn't have been there in the first place, he was known to law enforcement and mentally unstable

Holy shit. I've never seen so much hypocrisy and self deluded insanity in my whole life.

Some of it reads like a Sup Forums parody.

You know what this means, criminal murder investigation. If its not already underway.

Why are Patriots so based?

If Liberty were a food I'd eat it every day

Need an eagle named Independence to sit on a flag

>Outside the courthouse, supporters celebrated by shouting “Hallelujah” and reading passes from the U.S. Constitution. One man rode his horse, named Lady Liberty, in front of the courthouse carrying an American flag.

Holy shit, this reads like the copy pasta of the eagly flying in through the window

They're literally making triggered videos on their FB walls.

God bless these brave men and women, fighting for liberty

>murdered
lel, he's a white dindu if there ever was one, no one else got killed b/c no one else behaved like he did

I'm confused as fuck and never heard about this, why is what they did good and why do libs even give a shit

what they did is good because government power grabs are bad, and libs give a shit because they're boot-licking fascists, thirsty for the blood of fucking white male patriots.

Also how have you not heard about it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

I'm glad to hear it, I was involved with talking them into a surrender and I am glad that surrender payed off for them, estatic even that it went this well.

Hey remember when the government always tells the truth...

>civilized white people resort to armed standoff to fight against corruption
>get shot for no reason
>get acquitted later after actually looking at the situation objectively
>OMG WHITE PRIVILEGE

>subhuman violent black person steals just to enrich himself or attacks innocent people or rapes someone
>resists arrest and threatens authorities lives
>get shot because situation requires it
>OMG BLACKS ARE SO OPPRESSED

F

Citation needed.

give archive you fuck

>Direct linking HuffPo

They still have a FEDERAL trial after this.

Scroll to the bottom of the article
>hillary chance of winning 98.0 %
U fucking w0t m8

He? Why do you assume the judge was male? Because you're a sexist asshat?