It's a Sales == Quality Episode!

>It's a Sales == Quality Episode!
Also: apparently dealing with people you disagree with via physical assault is just fine and dandy if you're a gril.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y24MmylTeY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a second I thought the red head was from this comic

The fuck is this?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

I don't think this kind of shit would bother me if it wasn't so poorly written.

Like who the fuck just walks up to someone in Ina record shop and tells them their music sucks?

I know the kind of people who write these kinds of comics are anti-social shut ins, but fuck...at least attempt to make it a plausible scenario.

As time goes on, I'm more and more certain that my problem with feminism in "nerd culture" isn't the feminism tself, but the shitty handling thereof.

I read the description for this comic and I didn't want to be exposed to it at all.

Luckily Sup Forums knows how to disappoint me. I can't escape the Tumblr.

>Get out of our store and never come back
>You going to make me?
>Y...Your dad...

The only redeeming thing about this trash is that Lauryn Hill is kino.

Lauryn Hill (miseducation): 19mil

Bee Gees (saturday night fever): 40mil
Celine Dion (lets talk about love): 31mil
Backstreet Boys (backstreets back): 24mil
Spice Girls (spice): 23mil
Ace of Base (the sign): 23mil
Flashdance soundtrack: 20mil

As a Sup Forumsco/ cross poster, debuting at number 1 pretty much guarantees your music is overrated commercial swill.

The radio station I work for doesn't even let us play top 200 stuff because in all honestly its going to be overplayed.

>Tripping customers who are kind of rude after insulting them.

A normal store owner would give her a stern talking to in the back room.
A lot of owners would just fire her right there.

>problem with feminism in "nerd culture" isn't the feminism tself, but the shitty handling thereof.
Statement is factual
Feminism as a concept is fine. Things like forced marriages and sexual harassment are a menace and should be addressed.
Its the people who go looking for problems where there aren't any that make it worse for everyone.

Off all the reasons to prove Lauryn Hill doesn't suck, why the hell did you go with record sales?! Especially considering her very public financial problems?

Lauryn Hill really doesn't suck though, what the fuck kind of tasteless faggot says that.

>tells him to leave
>he starts to leave
>trips him
What a cunt.

second one is by Jerk Douglas

It's the problem of the narrative supporting the author's fantasy.

You can make a believable situation in which a generally antisocial person asserts their opinion over a younger girl and an employee gets in his face and tells him to fuck off with this shit with a very bad argument. This situation would not involve the shut in feeling immediately defeated, suddenly evaporating from reality the second he's tripped, a sassy black girl telling her friend that she's gonna mess him up while standing right behind the antisocial nerd, and the general atmosphere of "wow he is bad and she is good and this was good that it happened karmic justice."

You have to actually think about how people react in real life, the motions people make (or don't) in a moment to moment situation, and the general atmosphere. This is an awkward confrontation escalating quickly between a few people. The people involved or looking to get involved are going to be moving and talking quickly as soon as things escalate while the people who are passive are not going to be giving commentary...they're just gonna watch. The comic is too focused on self-gratifying feelings to actually choreograph this scene properly and use it as a nuanced way to establish multiple facets of the characters that can be viewed in multiple ways.

TL;DR, lazy writers write flat, boring, one-note shit.

>Chris has just started the teen dream job: working at Vinyl Mayhem, the local record store. She's prepared to deal with anything—misogynistic metalheads, grunge wannabes, even a crush on her wicked cute co-worker, Maggie. But when Rory Gory, the staff's favorite singer, mysteriously vanishes the night before her band's show in town, Chris finds out her co-workers are doing more than just sorting vinyl...her local indie record store is also a front for a teen girl vigilante fight club!

>Like who the fuck just walks up to someone in Ina record shop and tells them their music sucks?
I've seen that happen. Used to be pretty common before digital when you needed to go to an actual record store to get most things that weren't top 20.

And not just Hipster Twat shits on kid buying pop music he/she could've just got at Walmart either; pretty much any subgenre you get a few asshats that are More ____ Than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y24MmylTeY4

Also image related exists for a reason.

This strip never fails to not make me angry

Few things send me into a berzerk rage, but people fucking with my food is one of them. Blame elementary school for that.

I like this. However it doesn't account for the fact that a lot of people just don't apply critical thought to things like this and will be happy reading anything provided the character they like is in it.
For example, Transformers movies.

Sup Forums is pretty autistic but they are right, that dude is pleb.

what is this

I have only seen two pages from this comic and found nothing but character references otherwise

>misogynistic metalheads
lol, who writes this, the moral majority?

Yeah, but that's more "comic Book guy asshole" as you said and not " general misogyny"

>tripping a dude because he was rude about not liking music that you like
fuckin wot

oh wow, this is a comic that you have to pay real, actual money for? I just assumed it was some random tumblr webcomic with that writing.

You're not acknowledging how the little twat somehow teleported behind him in order to trip him.