Hey danny, wanna grab coffee after this?

Hey danny, wanna grab coffee after this?

Danny takes it black.

>turns out Danny actually loves coffee and drags Luke to a coffee house.

>Defenders season 2 is just Danny and Luke re-enacting the Cafe Nervosa scenes from Frasier.

power bbc and iron fisting

nah

It makes me a hypocrite but I wouldn't complain if they were gay with each other. One of the few pairings that make sense and is shippied in universe but fangirls would rather write Matt/ Danny for some reason.

They didn't seem like friends to me.

>Defenders season 2
>Murdocks awake
>"I. AM. WOUNDED!"

It just means you have good taste. Jessica sucks and Danny wants Luke senpai

Well it's too early for that. They need more time and show crossover

If Danny needs a black love interest I'd prefer Luke to Misty in the Netflix universe, him ending up with her over colleen would be such bullshit given their complete lack of interaction and chemistry. If they fix danny's character issues and write it off as him being confused and sexually frustrated I wouldn't even care.

Iron Fist's origin has always been hella gay anyways especially his relationship with Steel (trouser) Serpent, he was a small child taken in by all-male monk order and physically abused and turned into a weapon, and was a kissless virgin NEET until colleen deflowered him. Luke's been to prison twice so that's already an opening for him making danny his bitch

The entire defenders story was so fucking stupid as a whole, why is every show except Daredevil so trash? Hopefully punisher is better

"Luke, try this, it's ARTISINAL."

Iron Fist is gonna end up with Joy Meachum for the slight incest vibes. Misty and Colleen should be end game for each other since Danny Rand is a dweeb.

>reposting the same pic with the same quote

You guys are fucking boring.

Came here to post this.

>it's a fancy coffee house for rich people and luke feels extremely out of place

this is what people said about Korrasami before it became canon and now everyone hates it

That was just your usual contrarians and some Sup Forums leaking in like they do.

Yeah but Luke/ Danny has build up unlike them. Also they aren't hatable fuckups

>Danny
>not a hateable fuckup

Not that guy but I see him more as a pitiable fuck up.

Yes.
Yes
YES

OC coffee shops are pretty great

>Show two guys on screen
>"Man I hope these two dudes fuck"

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Just hope he checks his privilege before they get to the coffee shop.

nothing wrong or gay about two bros fucking

To be fair the entirety of Finn Jones screams "fuck me in the ass" in 4K HD neon sign shit.

it's called a brojob

Honestly I see this shit all the time. Why does Sup Forums like to ruin bromances like this? This is how Apollo and Midnighter came about

Sup Forums is actually a big collection of yaoi fangirls masquerading as neckbeards

Their working really hard to make me hate voltron as well. I won't despite all the gay fanart they shit out.

Better than what we have

I like my coffee like I like my men.

I don't like coffee.

Were they not always gay or just not always a couple?

Sup Forums's inclined to like Luke/Danny more, but if you'd only seen Defenders before and had no idea about what goes on in the comics then you'd have only seen Danny interacting roughly the same amount with both characters and you'd just pick which one is more husbando-worthy and qt-er, which is obviously Matt.

If they didn't want me to think about Danny getting fucked in the ass then they shouldn't have made him so qt.

Why the fuck else do you think they cast him aside from for homos (and some women too, I guess) to lust over him? God knows they didn't cast him for his acting ability, his martial arts skills or for being buff/comic accurate.

Apollo and Midnighter were always gay though.

If you're talking about the fact that they were made solely because of people wanting Supes and Batman to fug then I don't see how that's '""ruining""' a bromance since Midnighter is such a great character that we got out of that and since Clark and Bruce are still 100% straight in their own respective series.

Yes but you're forgetting the universal rule of gay shit with two bros >>> yuri.

lol

It legitimately grated on me how overly kid-like a lot of their interactions were made. I mean, sure, you're good guys and can act in a friendly way, but don't act like kindergarten bros after just one fight.

Haven't seen IF, but based off their chemistry in Defenders, Colleen is the only one who can half-way tolerate Danny romantically because she's narrowminded too, but to a degree that doesn't ruin her social abilities. If it was with Luke, you can bet Danny would have to change his tune first

Colleen and Danny seem awkward together. Danny seems awkward with everyone. I don't know, dude just acts like an overzealous childish fuck up retard sometimes and seems like he needs someone like Luke to clock him on that shit but I don't see it happening even though I'd like it if it were to happen. I don't see Colleen and Danny lasting that long, prepare for shoehorned weird Danny x Black Tittymonster next season.

BROS DONT FUCK

I don't know, Colleen seemed just as fucked up as him in the Defenders when she decided to show her crazy. Danny is pretty overzealous with no discipline though, and pretty weak in the defenders when not using his chi. I could be him being a crazy punk but getting the role if he was at least good at fighting, but...

Well there was that one time JD and Turk...

BROS. DON'T. FUCK. except when they do

>fujoshits would rather write Matt/Danny instead of Luke/Danny
>fujoshits prefer Spideypool to Cablepool
>fujoshits prefer Jason/Dick and pretty much every other Dickship to Middy/Dick and Dickstroke
>fujoshits prefer Halbarry to Halnestro

Why do women have such shit taste?

BUT WHAT IF
BROS DID FUCK
?

>Luke Cage asking people out for coffee
By far my least favorite aspect of his Netflix series.
>"Ah'm an angry black man who's always thinkin' about getting his dick wet! Skinny white girl Jessica Jones wasn't enough for me!"

Do you think this would make black fans of Luke Cage angry

>hey Danny, want to grab acting lessons after this

>fujoshits prefer Halbarry to Halnestro

Not my experience. Pretty much all the women I know that used to read comics basically seem to be of the opinion that Halnestro is practically canon, and the only reason we don't have them explicitly fucking each other is just writers in denial.

>GTA San Andreas: Hot Coffee uncensored.exe

Danny's interactions with Matt are pretty bland tho.

Luke was the one character that brought the best out of Danny.

Hell that scene where they're eating Chinese food and joking around, the smile Danny gives look and the way he touches his ear, God he doesn't even have that much chemistry with Colleen.

>rich kids keep coming over asking if he's dealing

Yes, black people hate gays

>Ironically he's LESS out of place than Danny, who's sticking out like a sore thumb, despite feeling right at home.

Bros don't fuck: they brone

That's because fujosihts and tumblrshits are uironically, hilariously racist and will almost always prefer two white guys over a white guy and one of their precious "PoC".

"...oh, I get it. Grab. Because I got the glowing hand. Good one, Luke!"

Colleen was adorable in Defenders with all her "muh swords" moments.

He only asks out two women both of whom he liked.

Why project racial shit into it.

It's just a brojob, bro.

He'd clearly be Power Mandingo. Use your fucking brain.