How do we get rid of the quirky self-aware tvttropes-reading webcomics-tier writers before it's too late?

How do we get rid of the quirky self-aware tvttropes-reading webcomics-tier writers before it's too late?

>5 of the 7 books are all cancelled
>1 of the 2 remaining books is arguable the best thing Marvel is currently publishing now that Ultimates^2 ended
Huh, really makes you think.

All of those writers except for Leth and Wendig are still working at Marvel. Also Gwenpool is fucking garbage.

>a book aimed at someone who isn't me exists
>WE MUST GET RID OF IT
You could just, like, not buy it.

In fact, no one is buying it nd it's hurting the company.

gwenpool is fantastic I don't understand why you hate it so much

Then they'll stop making it.

Fuck off, shill.

That's what you think.

O BOY I SURE HATE BRONALD BRUMFP

It's not like making bad comics that no one buys is a brand new thing in Marvel's history.

But there were times when they published good things too. We want those times back.

what kind of stories do you believe thay should make?

Again, 5/7ths of the books in the OP are cancelled.

Christ you are a boring motherfucker

>But there were times when they published good things too
Yes, over 30 years ago. I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I doubt "getting rid of the webcomic people" will somehow make it the 80s again.

>le Marvel was only good in the 80's meme
You need to be 18 or older to post here, son.

I don't think X-Men '92 fits into this category? I know Sims is a comics alliance alum, but the writing style is different

Who are you quoting? Marvel was also good in the 60s and 70s.

>le Marvel stopped being good in the 90's meme
Again, underage b& like (You) need to go.

i read only two of these stories.
gwenpool was one of the best ever and wasp was garbage. nadia is an asslicker and is violent, janet thinks she is adorable but shi is fucking shit. the writer sucks so much he thinks that is funny when nadia mispeaks mardock with modoc and he thinks that making her to lick the ass of the other characters makes her likable but he made me hate her.
nadya pym is one of the worst characters ever

Who are you quoting? Marvel stopped being good in the late 80s.

>company tries to appeal to new demographic
>it fails
>"core" "consumer" base actively attacks anything even vaguely different
And this is why Batman is literally the only comic book that sells. Because that's all the customers want, and they get angry if you dare suggest that other stuff besides Call of Dut-I mean Batman even exists.

Alright kiddo, you can stop trying now.

>this fucking backpedaling
You don't know when they were good, because you don't fucking read comics. Go back to Sup Forums, this does not affect you.

*tips Whor helmet*

Not an argument.

X-Men '92 and Howard The Duck were pretty good.

See:

Casey's Cable
Busiek's Untold Tales of Spider-Man and Thunderbolts
Ellis' Hellstorm and Druid
Davis' Clan Destine
PAD's Hulk
Ostrander's H4H

All good shit, all published in the 90's.

If you weren't able to scream about how your mortal enemies are ruining marvel, you'd never come here.

Yep, those are 6 good comics published in the 90s. There's about a dozen other great Marvel comics from the 90s you could have mentioned There are also some good comics published in the 00s and 10s. There are some good comics being published right now. That doesn't somehow mean that the 90s were the good ol' days where most of Marvel's output was great, kid.

You're looking at the best of the 90s and comparing it to the worst of today because the only 90s comics you've ever heard of were the ones good enough to stand the test of time since you weren't reading comics at the time, while the only modern comics you know about are the ones everyone shitposts about because they're the ones that get the most attention.

>calls me a kid
>is the underage one
lol

>loses the argument
>"le meams xD lol kiddo"

>pretends to win an argument
>muh reductio ad absurdum

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, pal. Nobody's going to circlejerk you here, so you may as well just head on home.

>I'm not the guy you're arguing with
Sure thing, buddy.

>I'm not the guy you're arguing with
Nice backpedaling, bro.

But those types of characters have existed for years now. See she-hulk.

He isn't. I'm the person you were """"arguing"""" with.

>phoneposter
Of course.

There's literally nothing wrong with Gwenpool, you probably haven't even read it.

But Gwenpool is good.

Why did you put X-Men 92 and not America Chavez?

You guys complain about writing so much, but you never create the alternative (which you claim would be SO MUCH better)

You have no one to blame but yourselves. The writers won't change to make YOUR story. Do it yourself, or fuck off

How many cents today, shill?

America Chavez is written by a published novelist, not a webcomic writer.

Marvel only hires progressive twitter princesses nowadays.

Same style of writing though in this particular case. You can't deny that.