Please say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IkhhbmsgUHltIERlc3Ryb3lzIHRoZSBBdmVuZ2VycyI=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's got a nice backhand.

He's gonna save the Avengers!

He's easily the best part of SE.

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IkhhbmsgUHltIERlc3Ryb3lzIHRoZSBBdmVuZ2VycyI=

He's the only good part of Secret Empire.
Nazi Steve kinda pissed away all his goodwill when he went from Big Boss to an unfortunate reminder of the rise of Neo Nazis.

In what issues does Pymtron appear?

/ourguy/

BEST BOY Pymtron deserves an ongoing

I love you

Bump.

>It's always sunny in Philadelpia them starts to play

He's been balls deep inside of Tigra, which is more then I'll ever do.

>Hank Destroys the Avengers

That was a Skrull

> The Gang goes to a dinner party

That's hot

I dropped all Marvel stuff a while ago can someone give me a quick Pymtron synopsis

It's shit

It's kinda weird how Marvel always says that Hydra and Nazis aren't the same thing, then immediately have Hydra do Nazi stuff

How the Fuck did Pym end up like this?

They fused via Potara earrings.

They did it later though, in Avengers Academy.
Can't resist the Pymdick

Reeeeeeeee
Come to think of it that issue has not been storytimed in a while.

Rage of Ultron OGN, Ultron possesses Titan and and the ANAD Avengers go there plus Pym. Pym can't bring himself to completely destroy Ultron so he fuses with him instead. Flew away, floated in space for a while before landing back on Earth in Uncanny Avengers before being repelled again. Now is in Alaska forming the "Ultron Territories".

Well they aren't Anti-Semitic but they're still pretty shitty. But it's more like a cartoon super-villainy evil and less like an ethnic cleansing evil.

>Pym can't bring himself to completely destroy Ultron so he fuses with him instead.
Not quite. Pym and Vision were trying to take Ultron out with Vision's ability to alter density and phase through things. In the tussle Pym got tangled up with the two and as Vision was forced out Pym and Ultron were accidentally fused.

in which books does he appear? I'm not following the current event, but I like the half and half desing

Pymtron Reading List
>Rage of Ultron
>Duggan Uncanny Avengers #9-12
>Secret Empire #4
So far that's the extent of his appearances. But he makes quite an impression.

Hydra has always been a cult with fascist tendencies. If Marvel ever wanted wanted to give a villain Nazi-like tendencies they would just make them a fucking Nazi.
Then some idiots thought it would be a good idea to start accusing anyone using Nazis as super villains as being insensitive and not taking the subject matter seriously. Marvel then stupidly agrees to let Disney use Hydra as a Politically Correct substitution for the Nazis while still treating them exactly like Nazis.
Now we cut to current day and white supremacists are super psyched about having a cool new politically correct way to celebrate being a Nazi (there were people at Charlottesville wearing Hydra t-shirts). Then cut back to Marvel comics, not realizing that one popular movie easily out weighs 30+ years of comic history and failing to understand that Hydra is no longer just a cult and is now and allegory for Nazis (seriously, the only thing that actually makes them comparable to Nazis is the First Avenger, everything else just points to them being a secret evil organization). Marvel then continues the 'turn our most popular heroes evil' trend (Superior Spider-man, Superior Ironman) but this time with Cap- "oh hey!" they say. "Let's have Cap turn into an agent of Hydra, they're an evil organization that opposes Caps ideals!". "Hydra is still considered a campy super-villain cult that has no resemblance to actual white supremacists so this won't be in bad taste at all and no one will be offended by this!" they said stupidly.

So now the PC, far-left crowd, because of their Voldemort-esque "don't say their name it gives them power" strategy, has retroactively turned a campy super villain organization into white supremacists and have now started accusing Marvel of 'normalizing nazis'. When in fact they are the one's doing most of the damage by branding tons of media as 'pro-nazis' the same way Christians in the 60's and 70's were accusing every kind of media of 'devil worshiping'.

thank you good sir

It's impressive he hasn't been overwritten with his MCU counterpart yet.

Nadia learning her dad is still alive will be the most interesting thing to happen to her.

Based Pymtron saving the universe.

Pretty much.
Our reactionary culture and Marvel's negligence is starting to lead to Hydra being appropriated and accepted in and out of the fiction as legit Nazi - ethnic cleansing placeholders.

Didn't Iron Man bring this up, and then Pymtron beat the shit out of him while talking about all the much more horrible shit he has done?

Skrulls still count!

Who thought merging those two was a good idea?

>The Pym kekkei genkai is smacking Janet

So once Hank's done with being a weird cybermonster can we get a series about him and Greer dealing with the fact that they're complete fucking failures as heroes, people and parents?

>Nadia's grandchild will travel back in time just to slap Janet.

Doesn't count anymore, she's dressed up like Black Panther now, all sexiness eliminated.

What the fuck, when did this happen?

>The Pyms
>Written by Tom King

is she punching CIA

I want to see his robot bussy.

Pym apparently.

Not really. Unless you count Ultron as Pym then I guess yeah.

Pym hopped into Ultron thinking that it would solve Ultron's daddy issues. Instead it just compounded both their problems.

>My son doesn't like me
>I should forcibly insert myself inside him

I feel like most sons don't want this from their dad.

He is not black

Well it was supposed to work with Eris' magic thing making Ultron feel regret for the first time as well, but that obviously didn't last.

*Star Fox

No clue where I got Eris from

You are one of the few heroes that has accepted their mistakes. Thanks for not being the worst guy.

He fucked tigra in the 80s during the west coast era. The skrull pym fucked her again during the intitiative era mid 2000s, where she gets pregnant.

The baby isnt a half skrull either, since skrulls shapeshift genetically. The baby is half pym.

wouldn't that cause more problems than it's worth