This is a question for the hardcore Trump-supporters: Is there ANYTHING Trump could do or say that would make you not...

This is a question for the hardcore Trump-supporters: Is there ANYTHING Trump could do or say that would make you not vote for him? Let's say he goes South Park-style and holds a speech that he never intended to be President and it is all just a joke really that somehow went too far, and he begs you not to vote for him because he REALLY doesn't want the job. Would you still vote for him, telling yourself it's just another 1282DChess move by persuasion genius Donald, and he actually wants you to vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
archive.is/ujtYb
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>holds a speech

kys

what are you talking about? theres no alternative. this is like asking is there anyting that would make you choose shit over a delicious steak

Not unless he became as corrupt as Killary KKKlinton in one night. Trump is a pretty funny dude and he's the best thing against her.

Take 5 min and watch this video and then tell me if you think it's all a joke. It's basically Globalism vs. Nationalism, and an end to the Marxist PC mindset that is destroying Western civilization. If that's not important, I'm not sure what is...

as long as he's not with ((them)) he could give his speech ass fucking naked and he'd still be my pick

At this moment in time, Trump could say shoot a fucking child in the head and I would still vote him in.

It's not JUST his stances. It's that by voting in a president who dared to make immigration an issue, who dared to challenge globalism, who dared to campaign against the existing US government, who had the gall to campaign in a completely fresh way, you change the face of American politics forever.

>Is there ANYTHING Trump could do or say that would make you not vote for him?

Yes

>Let's say he goes South Park-style and holds a speech that he never intended to be President and it is all just a joke really that somehow went too far, and he begs you not to vote for him because he REALLY doesn't want the job.

I'd still vote for him

Fuck the Globalists.

> I was a Hillary plant all along

"Hillary is dead and I am being replaced by Jeb Bush because I feel like quitting."

Trump could literally start firebombing Canada and I would still support him

Trump is just your average right-wing populist. What makes him different from Le Pen or Geert Wilders?

This. I'd support him even more if he firebombed the fuck out of Canada until your PM was found dead and his skeleton was found in the middle of a gay Islamic orgy.

>he begs you not to vote for him because he REALLY doesn't want the job.
WOW! he's so relatable! He's just like us, he tells it like it is!

He has a shot at being president in two weeks

>Trump could say shoot a fucking child in the head and I would still vote him in.
To be fair he basically already said that when he said we should kill all the families of terrorists.

Become Hillary.

I almost stopped supporting him when I thought he was going to cuck on immigration. If he did that today, I definitely would.

Le Pen and Geert Wilders should run and be elected as well. Tbh anyone other than the establishment at this point is an improvement.

Basically, the problem is the globalist elite, their control of the media, their insane pro-immigrant policies that go overboard and will end in tragedy, and the poisonous spread of Marxist ideologies.

The solution to nearly all of these problems is Nationalism. It's quite simple really, but the globalists fight it tooth and nail. It is a bit more complex than this in reality, but this is a good simplification.

Calling for a ban on "assault weapons" would do it.
Basically going back on any major campaign promises.

But to be honest, at this point it's Trump or Shrillary, and I would vote for a literal bag of shit over Shrillary.

Because he's running for US President and I'm a US citizen so I'm voting for the right wing populist that applies to my country. I know that's a hard concept for you to understand since you, like so many other pieces of eurotrash, like to think your foreign opinions matter to us regarding our elections but they don't. We'll handle electing officials that benefit our nation, you all work on fixing yours.

>Is there anything that would make you give up your personal freedom
Absolutely not. Even if he is just doing it for a joke, electing him will send a message to the politicians that they either need to fix their shit or 1776 will commence again.

this. Jeb is a Mess.

He could pay me to stop supporting him, but I've already betted a lot on him so no. Even if he threatens to nuke Australia, I wouldn't mind. That's a higher chance my fat arse will get accepted into the ADF.

now now now... lets not be too hasty now. a bag of shit is a bag of shit, sure, but with Hillary, at least you are sure that there is more than enough shit to go around for everyone!

In all seriousness, Trump may literally be the last hope of Western civilization. I'm completely serious here and mugh 160 IQ. Prior to this election I never realized just how far the MSM collusion had gotten. It is quite literally fucking terrifying. After seeing the mess made of Europe by Merkel and the insanity going on under South Korea's feminist leader, if Hillary takes over here and focuses on importing millions of refugees across the globe and intensifying conflicts with Russia... This could literally be the end.

In all seriousness though, watch the video, it's golden.

Nope.
Even Stein is an establishment pony.

We don't even want the election at this stage. Just fucking war.

not really. he could say death to white people and i'd still vote fpr him. his presence in the political area is opening an antikike pandoras box wider and wider.

People say:
>What if Trump killed someone on televvision and just put some AR-15 to their head and blew them right away on tv!

And my response has always been:
>Hillary has actually had a lot of people killed you fucking faggot. One guy with an AR would be nothing compared to the people she's murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

wow that's some pretty solid brainwashing desu. Props to Alex jones

Maybe if it turned out he wasn't gonna do any of the shit he said he would, but that's still a lot better than Hillary.

I honestly don't give a fuck what he's ever said or done. I'm voting for him to make the country great again, which will hopefully lead to a better world. I'm not hiring him to babysit my daughter.

She would try to socialize a bag of shit. Is there any depths to which this woman won't sink?

At this point no there is nothing he could do because I already voted for him over a week ago with a paper ballot.

At this point, he'd have to say that he's a Clinton plant to lose my vote. He could drop out and I'd still vote for him. Anything is better than a Hillary presidency.
Also, checked.

So far he hasn't topped Hillary's bloodbath.. so..

>bong
>vote for trump

you're getting a little too caught up in this

Literally anyone over Clinton.
Well, literally any non-muslim over Clinton.

He would have to DIRECTLY, PUBLICLY state he was a Clinton plant.

A leaked transcript of him saying "oh yeah Bill told me it'd be a great laugh" would not be enough.

>wow that's some pretty solid brainwashing desu
>What is Supreme Court Judge Scalia

Btw, someone suggested they sent 'spam' email when discussing it.
So get some anal lube ya cuck, we're beginning to write lists.

>because I already voted for him over a week ago with a paper ballot.
I hope it get's counted.
archive.is/ujtYb

You can fish all you want CTR, but you won't get any useful info here, now, go fuck yourself

What affects America affects all anglos.

When you see the Bush clan side with the Democrats in order to stop Trump you know damn right he's truly the one fighting for us, for the liberty of Americans and by extension the liberty of the west.

Britbongs are my kin so Trumps my guy.

He could say he wants a hemispheric open-market with no borders.

He could say he is going to gungrab through executive order.

If he starts priming us for another 15 year bullshit war by antagonizing a foreign nuclear power with false accusations on TV. I prefer wall not war.

>He could say he wants a hemispheric open-market with no borders.
>He could say he is going to gungrab through executive order.
No he can't, because he'd instantly lose every voter.

>If he starts priming us for another 15 year bullshit war by antagonizing a foreign nuclear power with false accusations on TV.
That's Clinton who antagonizes. She condemns their 'hackers'

Fucking disinfo shill.

Read the op, dummy.

This.. Any confiscation, buyback, registration, or other bullshit scheme.

yea bue he's not voting faggot. neither are you

If he skull-fucked Hillary to death, then I think his validity as a Presidential candidate should be brought into question

If he says anything about raising taxes because I think rich people should be able to keep all their money and I should have to lick their boots while I have to burden disproportionally the cost of the infrastructure that made them wealthy and not punish them for moving their wealth out of the country. God bless the rich cunts.

Insult me personally.

(Not a burger, cannot even vote)

m8

I don't think you understand how badly people just. don't. want. Hillary.

literally nothing as long as he sticks to his policies and doesn't cuck out
>eat a baby
>rape a teenager
>hit a woman
literally couldn't care less. film it, whatever. i'd still support him as long as he puts the niggers to work and sends the mexicans home.

This. There are bigger issues at hand in this country.

Before you bring up retarded hypothetical scenarios you're supposed to bring up examples of something bad Trump has done or said.

People have been trying to dig up dirt on Trump for more than a year and they have nothing. All I ever hear is
>look at that normal looking hair LOOOOL
>he racist
>he sexist
>he dumb
>das rite

Just shut the fuck up.
If Trump wasn't a great person with good policies I wouldn't support him. Period.
(((South Park))) can fuck off.

yeah i'd still vote for him-- even if he won and stepped down immediately i'd rather have pence than hillary

Name one policy he hasn't flip-flopped on.

*****ONE******

There's nothing Trump could do because at this point it's no longer about him as an individual. This is the most important election in decades and I fully believe the result will determine the fate of western civilisation. This is a movement.

I already voted, so no.

>Let's say he goes South Park-style and holds a speech that he never intended to be President and it is all just a joke really that somehow went too far, and he begs you not to vote for him because he REALLY doesn't want the job.
This projection is fucking ridiculous.

Question to you hillshills. What crime does she have to do, for you to stop supporting her.

Like based obesotron Michael Moore said, it's a giant fuck you to the system.

If I was American yes. If he doesnt wamt to do it pence and whoever he hires can sort shit out.

Just about anything js better than Hillary winning.

A lot of people are offended by this. Me? Not so much.

BEING A BADASS

Open borders and gun control.

He'd have to oppose something important to me, which so far he has not done and Clinton has.

Yeah, if he came out in favor of gas the kikes, racewar now

That just wouldn't sit right with me.

wall

The only thing trump could do to stop me from voting for him would be for him to ... nope there's nothing.

Check out her most damaging leaks.
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

If he says he wants open borders, will obey his corporate masters and will continue the faithful march towards globalism and to listen to the media like a good Goy.

Anything short of that, nope.

If evidence comes out of him saying he doesn't care what the people want and he's going to try and rig the election yeah I'll probably just abstain from voting.

If he declared that he was a feminist.