Voltron: Legendary Defender

The Voltron comics will be back on October 4th and the 18th!
New interview reveals that DW are indeed responsible for the pacing of the show.
>denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/267044/expanding-the-voltron-universe-the-original-paladins-and-more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6eJxXpsntk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be
nerdist.com/voltron-legendary-defender-comic-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The two girls in the StudioMir leak were not Romelle, they were concept art of StudioMir's new show about elves.

Worth reading?
are they canon?

So when do we start on the new bingo board? We know the new season begins in october so we have 1-2 months.

Looking at it more closely this probably was never even Voltron related. Look at the guy's hair. It's cut short.
They're nothing special, if you want to read them then request and someone should hook you up. They're canon but as I said, you won't miss anything by skipping the comics. Tim Hendrik wrote them.

Is it just me, or does Keith look a little more manga inspired in this pic?

I miss him.

>spend all this time bitching about the writers
>it's the suits' fault
Alright I take back most of the slams I've put down on the writing team, from the sound of it they are on a pretty tight leash even with the show's big success.
Also Lauren all but confirming we'll get more OG paladins there, get hype.

He's borrowing Lance's knife chin.

Whenever we chose to start it I suggest adding "Kuron is a clone" and "Lotor tries to recruit Keith" to it.

I was thinking about "Lotor in the same room/area as 1 or more paladin"

Wouldn't it be a better idea to just keep using the S3 board since the season got broken up?

Does anyone have it?

It needs to be slightly updated at least.

Also, as it's Friday does this count as a weekend thread?

gotta love the mice

OP here. Yes. It might be slow because of hurricane harvey attracting anons to watch the happening. Also, some anons are in Harvey/dealing with it.

Why support Voltron when you can support the Galra Empire like this fine, upstanding Mall Cop?

So keep the correct and plausible answers while replacing the answers that we know or think are wrong?

If he doesn't show up at some point as a higher ranked commander for them to fight I'll drop the show.

Yeah, same here. I'd been under the impression that they had basically free reign to do whatever they wanted. The fact that they managed to make season 3 as good as it was despite producer interference is kind of impressive, now.

Pidge looks fucking wack to me. In a different way than the characters looked wack in the comic before, which makes me wonder if they got a different artist.

The eyes are really off.

>that Lance
Will he keep getting away with it?

the art somehow managed to get even worse

I really like the coloring at least(assuming you're talking about OP's pic)

>remove Keith's feminine looks without going full bara

Pointless.

This is definitely worse than OP, these are some dead eyed uncanny valley shit.

What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=X6eJxXpsntk

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms the real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)
Listen youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be

Romelle is Nanny

we don't know how she'll look like user. that anime confirms that loliromelle is BTFO since anons thought the loli in the leak was romelle

>that anime confirms that loliromelle is BTFO

Will the comics contain a beach episode?

GOOD.

There were more leaks?

No. He's confirming that these were never related to Voltron. They were related to

Yes. Shiro is not a pedo.

Bingo Elder here. I'll post the bingo board when I get home. I have the late shift today.

As someone who lives in the actual Harvey hit area, I desperately need this to keep me sane.

Worst part I'm oncall at the hospital. Yay.

same. i'm in the houston area. using this thread to keep my mind off of what's to come

>In fact, both Dos Santos and Motgomery believe Voltron has more than enough of a fan base to support the kind of expanded universe that Star Wars or Star Trek has, with numerous lines of novels and comics running concurrently with the main product.

Would you read a Voltron extended universe?

Tales of the Galra Empire novel when?

Also, stay safe people in the hurricane area. I've been through hurricanes before, I know how it is.

So when do the comics take place? Are they still going to be in the time period between episode 8 and 9 or are they going to move into season 2 territory? There was a lot of dead space while they were trying to fix the castle ship that they can squeeze one-off adventures into.

Fellow Houstonian, if you need to talk to someone let me know. I can give you my Sup Forums email and we can talk about it or Voltron.

I fucking would.

Maybe VLD Romelle will be blonde and white.

Who the hell drew the cover for this? Normally they're done by the Mir staff aren't they?
Does anyone have a compilation of all of the covers so far?

How the hell would they have known which paladins sell the most? Season 3 would have had to be written when the first batch of episodes came out, and they didn't start putting out merch until a long time afterwards.

Who drew this and OP? They fucked up Lance's eye color and made Keith's some kind of black.

Toriel Paladin a qt

>got into the show a few days ago
>up to S2E12
i like this show a shitload more than i thought i would

I want the recipe for the SDCC food go and/or a parody cookbook

>tfw red and green lion oven mitts never ever

>food goo
motherfuck

Good luck Houstonfags. My NY ass would have no clue what to do if I was stuck there.

That's great! What do you like the most about it?

The person who wrote that pance masturbation fic wrote another from lance's pov, for anyone into that.
archiveofourown org/works/11890857

the antagonists are a legitimate threat and not dumb
it finds ways to avoid the baddie of the week trope cleverly

Yeah I agree with you about that in season 1, probably what got me hooked into the show in the first place. I'm surprised you thought that about season 2 though since I felt it did get into baddie-of-the-week too much.

They did that really well in season one, especially with Sendak. I feel like they dropped the ball some in season two though, aside from Haggar, who was awesome.

Is there any pre-s1 fanart of pidge as a guy?

This thread is dead as FUCK
If it dies, it dies I suppose.

Yeah I dunno where everyone is. Out having lives, asleep, or hunkered down in preparation for the hurricane I guess.

This thread will be okay. It'll just get sent to the space hospital.

No bully.

My power went out for 10 minutes and just came back on
t.cypressfag
I'm praying for the texas and houstonanons.

Furry Keith is disgusting.

You're disgusting.

Anons just gotta learn how to survivalism like Keith did.

North Carolinafag here, so I've been through my share of hurricanes too. My thoughts are with you guys, I know all too well how it is.
Furry Keith is best Keith.

I kinda like this cover.

The art is still really weak but the extreme perspectives distract from it a little.

Also wishing rotsa ruck to the coastfags, I'm too far inland to have to care but I do have some senpai around big H who are probably having a bad time as well

All the Alteans we've seen besides Coran are some kind of brown and Acxa's VAs are both black, is she supposed to be Spess Black or half-Altean like Lotor? Maybe she's even his half sister.

slurp

That Allura is pretty good even if Lance and especially Shiro look dumb.

How come we never talk about shlav anymore?

An astute observation, though most are too blind to see the lesson this storm truly is: this is but a trifle compared to the awesome fury of the oncoming storm that is Klance, come to wash away the stench of idolatry and false ships with wind and wave, scouring the land clean of their base filth.

Picture it, my friends: hurricanes are named in alphabetical order. Imagine the awe-inspiring might of Hurricanes K and L merging to become a storm of such wrath it beggars all other storms before it and whose devastating touch never be overcome by another storm since. A veritable HurriKlance, the storm to end all things that are not of Klance. What good will your tiny ships be against such power? Pance, Sheith, Kallura. . .all will be plucked from the sea and dashed to piece on merciless stone, torn asunder by the tempest that is Klance. This petty storm is only a taste of what is to come, a lesson for the last quiz you will ever take and that all who are not of Klance will inevitably and inexorably fail. Then your true suffering will begin.

Doubters, deniers, infidels, and schismatics, so shall you all be judged and found wanting by glorious Klance. The storm will come for you, as certain as every dawn has a dusk to match. How the faithful have longed for that day of righteous scourging, to see your stilt houses and wretched excuses for ships plucked from the very surface of the world, shattered in midair, and thrown in a hundred directions to become one with oblivion. Thus ever be the fate of the faithless.

Cometh the storm, my friends. Cometh Klance.

You have unbelievable shit taste my friend. Batcat Keith would make me actually like him.

Because it's a shit ship and Shiro deserves better than an obnoxious fuck like Slav.

Because Svlav is better

Why are you so tsundere towards Slav, Shiro?

Will Shiro ever get to meet Sven?

nerdist.com/voltron-legendary-defender-comic-exclusive/
Here's an article on the new batch of comics.
Artists are Jung Gwan Yoo (who drew )
and Rubine (who drew this cover). I don't know if they ever gave names for the people who drew the interiors of the first series, or who drew OP which I actually like.

Eh, at least I was right and these two were different characters.

What are you going to meme magic into season 3 /vld/?

Is it a real cover and not something from DeviantArt? Because DA is strong in this one

Keith dressing up like a pretty girl and roughly fucking Shiro's succulent boypussy with his feminine dick.

Yeah the article has a whole bunch of them. No examples of interior yet though.

>You will never see the paladins in these lions ever again
never EVER.

I don't think that will be in the show no matter how much meme magic you have.

Posting best cover.

Because dumblr's antis grew to like this ship (even if ironically), and Sup Forums is contrarian

40 Shiros, at least one of them must have the Punished Kuron look at all times.

Can't argue here, this one is great.

Someone must do an edit of that scene

Of course no art of this exists so I'm not even going to try looking no matter how much I want to.

Rubine has a decent artstyle but only if they're not allowed to handle any of the coloring.

Being Hunk is suffering.

Watched a trailer for this one, and wow, these are some top tier waifus! Goodbye, Gaytron, it was nice to meet you.