VOTE 4 HILLARY YOU FAGGOTS

I want you NEET faggots to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Why? Because I'll be witnessing the greatest war ever in history. American women fighting the bigot Russians who are against (((equality))) and (((diversity))) while I sit peacefully at home, enjoying Chinese, Russian and Weaboo money. Thanks to our new foreign policy, you faggots will not be able to drag us into war with the Russians.

If Trump wins, however, life will be boring as fuck. I mean, there won't be any war, the American economy will recover and grow at the speed of light (and will probably be better than the Roaring 20s and 1950s combined), unemployment won't be a problem, crime will go down to an almost perfect zero and Americans won't have to worry about their future while my life will still be the same boring shit (which isn't so bad, actually).

So, VOTE 4 HILLARY CLINTON AND ENJOY LIFE.

Bump because I want to see replies from Amerifags

I'm having an ADHD thing again, fuck.

It could also lead to a civil war and a lot Americans would get killed, which is great

Say something, you faggots.

Damn it. Why aren't any Americans replying?

Because it's 6am here, you disgusting third world fuck.

Any replies? Please?

I don't have money for ADHD treatment, you American faggot.

I'm unsuitable for military service so I agree

Cos your country is irrelevant

Which is why I don't give a fuck about Clinton's war against Russia. It's either I live as a free man or die a free man.

Nope

Tbh it's sort of a win-win . At least some sort of happening would take place if either of them get elected. Humanity really does need another conventional global war, we've grown too soft, gynocentric, and materialist it actually makes me sick to think about. We as a species need a shakeup, conflict is essential for human development and it's been the better part of 100 years already.

for a hill shill, at least you're brutally honest with your approach.

still, i voted for not war. :^)

But you just replied, future soldier.

get fucked fishnipnigger

nope

(((Laughs in Goldman Sachs)))

What did he mean by this?

Women have the right to fight against in the Russian war. Let's vote and get them ladies!

Sorry, I have ADHD and I shit post at the speed of light when my ADHD is triggered.

>Flips
>Money
lmao China is going to literally make you its bitch

At least we won't draft our women to war.

Do you want to die slowly to nuclear fallout?

he's from the philippines

he's gonna get hit by a honda more than likely.

If it's for (((equality))) then why not?

Wrong car, faggot. It's a Toyota.

Has autism gone too far?

the philip population here in town all drive cheap nearly broken hondas but whatever, a japanese car is a japanese car.

baba yetu yetu amina baba yetu yetu amilay

Nice

maybe because I want America to be great again you cunt