Alright YouTube, people are increasingly abandoning the lamestream legacy media. It's actually quite funny...

Alright YouTube, people are increasingly abandoning the lamestream legacy media. It's actually quite funny. That's about all, peace out.

I find his videos to be quite informing

Yea this dudes great. If he wasn't so reasonable I think he could be /ourguy/

I won't give a prediction until a week before. Possibly only a few days before

xDDDDD BABUA
xDDD

Hello, do you live in Port Moresby? How to you avoid getting raped by a gang of Abos?

notice me fampai

StyxHexenHammer 666 is the single most level minded person on youtube. A true lone wolf with an outside perspective on everything, yet not so arrogant as to refuse himself any inside opinion. Sup Forums would do very well to gain an understanding of the occult, and how it can relate to politics.

I do. I carry a gun and have a security guard.

Nice proxy styx.

Ad Rosam per Crucem ad Crucem per Rosam

Eat shit, I'm not styx, I just very much appreciate him. Seriously he puts out like 6 videos a day on important topics and analyses the situation well. I've had a huge fascination with the occult for the last 8 years or so, and had always thought about making a channel like his, except never did. This guy actually did it and I thank him for it. I reiterate, Sup Forums would do very very well to use an occultist's lens on politics. I'm sure many Sup Forumsacks would come out with a better grip on reality, as it relates to themselves.

Sure thing Syyx

Does your job pay well? I assume so, otherwise you wouldn't be there, although New Guinea seems like the GOAT place to go exploring.

I have my own business. I would highly recommend it if you can find a solid job.

the question everyone is missing out on

>are you hwite ?

no bully, Karel

Alright Youtube

If O'Keefe releases audio of Hillary singing a sea shanty about watermelons and negroes, then I confidently predict a slight Trump advantage

That's about all peace out

Blue eyes blonde hair just like you Sven

>reasonable
what do you mean by that? He IS our guy

You forgot the doozie part.

Wth is this? Has colonialism been reinstated without anyone telling me? If so, I need to go back to Soerabaja

>My prediction is that Trump will win if somebody drops a bombshell on the Clinton camp, if not Hillary will win
>All of my predictions have been accurate so far

Wow, I wonder why.

dutchgoy pls take me back

Thank you for correcting the record.

I'll take you in, I need more ashtrays.

I wish we would, that fuckface Den Uyl gave away Suriname without any reason and now it's gone to shit. Imagine the things we could do with Dutch technology and Surnamese resources. Our empire could be great once again.

They would all just move to the Netherlands, though. Why on earth would they stay in their jungle shithole?

Alright youtube.

So today I made a post on Sup Forums and nobody noticed it was me which was actually quite funny, but I saw that Nate Bronze has officially been demoted to Nate Tin after yet another failed prediction. And yet the increasingly irrelevant lamestream legacy media continues to put their faith in him.

That's about all, peace out.

>feelsbadman
I've had dreams of a glorious Dutch empire, we could get mad rich exploiting our natural resources.
help alsjeblieft ik sta op het punt een bom om mn heup te doen en het presidentieel paleis op te blazen

>RARE
WTF IS GOING ON, WHAT ARE YOU

I am many things but I'm not a rare

Here's a prediction you can cap for truth:

>Trump will win.
>Hillary will steal.

It's entirely obvious from the character of the two individuals alone.

Styx is great, but I can't help but laugh when this pic is posted. Typically I laugh for like 15-20 seconds and it feels like I'm cheating on him or something.

faggots.

They were literally all allowed to move to the Netherlands during the independence process, but many of them didn't. We would have to have some limit on intermigration, to prevent brain drain in Suriname. Also, a reduction of state welfare would make it unattractive to just move to Europe without good reason to do so.

On top of that, I'd expect quick economic growth and educated Dutchmen emigrating to Suriname to work for companies. Indigenous people normally stay where they are when economic high conjecture is combined with low cost of living. Shit could be cash and the Dutch would finally have some Lebensraum again.

Top fucking kek

He's a good guy.At least he's sticking to his principles, unlike most libertarians which Stefan BTFO of in his latest video.

Misschien kun je een petitie starten om de Nederlandse overheid te vragen om Suriname re re-annexeren? Moet je alleen niet in december doen.

I think this guy is extremely well informed and gives good analyses in ways I only hope I could. It's a shame that people can use the occult bullshit to discredit him.

I think Styx is out of commision for a while. Death in the family and resulting legal fallout. Might be dealing with some estate stuff, which may include a lawsuit.

dude ik ben maar een klein mannetje, ik heb nieteens 1000 vriendjes op facebook ik ben machteloos!

Considering buying his book. Even though I don't agree with his pagan stuff, I find him really informative and enjoyable to listen to. Very talented lad

I think he could really use the money right now given what's going on. I guess he might be moving soon too.

I haven't read anything by him, but given his vids, how bad could it

.........be?

Zoiets kan wel snel viral gaan hoor, omdat je het zo zelden hoort en het discours heel sterk ''kolonialisme=slecht'' is. Alleen zou ik dus enige moeite doen om anoniem te blijven. Wellicht een Twitter-account? Ik kan je evt wel helpen met volgen?

He's too /x/ to be Sup Forumss guy. But his vids are max comfy and he has the second best rants behind Moly

A
Greed

>Forgot
>The "be".

Muh garden

His nuclear apocalypse book is pretty cool. I think I'm going to buy his putrid stories e-book to read over the Halloween weekend. Pretty nasty stuff from the looks of it.