Tell me Sup Forums

tell me Sup Forums
did he deserve what Morty did to him?

No

Sisterfags are unironically the worse and I'm literally dropping this show about this

He did nothing wrong. All he did was just choose another chick over Summer, it wasn't even implied he mocked her body or anything. Morty is such a white knight bitch and that's why he's never going to get Jessica. Deforming molestation victims for that is a big no.

His molestation made him feel like girl and that messed him up. It would have made a funnier and ironic situation of Morty gave him tits.

Instead whatever we have now is not funny which is why people don't like it. It's just plain mean spirited and vindictive without a spark of comedy as if the writers had some sort of revenge fantasy.

It was a dick move, but not really. That's kind of the point, I think. Morty's getting more vindictive as Rick rubs off on him.

I hope they don't expect us to feel sorry for Morty after this.

Nope, and Morty will likely turn him back in a day or two. It had nothing to do with fairness, it was just to make Summer feel slightly better after she was jilted. It was mean, right? Well, Morty has been getting steadily more mean since Season 2. He's almost murdered Rick a few times even.

>without a spark of comedy
I found it funny. You moralfags need to lighten up if you're going to keep watching a show like this. Set your JUSTICE bar a little lower.

Of course he didn't, but he directly ruined Morty's day and Morty has been through enough shit to start thinking he shouldn't give a shit if it wasn't on purpose or not

Go Morty. You guys are a bunch of snowflakes. That's what family does. You Fuck with one member of the family, you Fuck with the entire family.

Morty has every right to be proud of himself for fucking with that punk bitch, Ethan.

>doing bad things to molestation victims is too far guys, too far

Morty was a dick, that being a point as pointed out, but really?

Have you guys seen this show? Any episodes of this, whatsoever?

I mean, it's not like Morty couldn't fix it any time he wants. For all we know, Morty wakes up in the morning, feels guilty, and doesn't find and fix him until late afternoon the next day.

The entire family is a giant psychological mess. Trying to point out logical punishments is pretty much pointless.

Besides, if you don't defend the right to walk up to your fellow man and use violent machinery on him in retaliation for percieved insults, are you even an American?

Yeah.

You don't fuck with a dude's sister.

Figuratively.

>I mean, it's not like Morty couldn't fix it any time he wants

Wait....didn't those alien guys say it's unfixable?

He didn't even do anything to Summer though.

t. closet gay with a feminization and sissification fetish that wanted lowkey fap material

Most of it was Beth's fault for being a useless bitch of a mother

Guilty as charged. Tehee~

>muh family justifies anything
Spoken like true psychopaths.

He broke her heart and made her cry, autist.

I thought they discussed how each of them woudl fix it. One suggested a method, another shot it down due to technical limitations and suggested another method, and the third told them to chill.

>thinks it's okay to fuck a person up just because your sister is a sensitive bitch
>calls other people autists

You can't expect Morty to be objective when it's his own sister being hurt. It's why we don't let relatives be on juries.

>Summer goes to an nuclear apocalyptic version of earth and fucks and marries the warlord
>Upset because ethan dumps her
>Has insecurity issues

No.

This was just Summer being a typical roastie

I dislike summer in this season, but I don't feel bad for him one bit.

but then again I'm a chestlet and dealt with/still deal with high school level harassment on my bust size so it was less of "he deserved it" but more of "yes, goddamn I hate tittyfags" for me.

My sister got called whore a lot when she was in school. All of the clean-cut, preppy, christian guys she wanted so badly either outright refused her, or left her as soon as they realized how depraved she was. Did I hunt down these kids and do some fucked up shit to them? No, I didn't. My sister was, and still is a bitch, and she deserved what she got. Summer is the same way. She's not a likable character in the slightest. Morty's a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for, so why did he wisen up to Rick, but still think it's ok to ruin some poor kid's life for Summer?

(Near) absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He didn't do it for summer. Hurting summer's feelings was his excuse, the fact is that this day was supposed to be a day away from rick's bullshit only for it to be ruined anyway by beth and summer's bullshit, but morty isn't gonna harm his sister or mother, so ethan drew the short straw.

>(you)

I never understood the "muh family" meme to justify acting like a psychopath.

Its just faggots fantasizing about revenge fantasies, like when you imagined yourself with super powers turning bullies into stone or some shit

summer also cheated on him. she's a slut

This, I'd say.
As this season goes on, it's like every character besides Morty gets dumber while he just grows more and more abrasive and violent.
I think Morty has been irredeemable since Look Who's Purging Now (and he's certainly been at least morally ambiguous for a long time), but honestly I'm not sure what they're going for.

Who gives a fuck about Summer?

Wasn't she off on an apocalypse world getting hate-fucked by a Mad Max Raider for weeks?

She didn't care about Ethan. She had no qualms about fucking a dirty alternate dimensional psychopath-- so he left her for another girl.

>mean spirited

Hey, Mr. Enter! Don't you have to be a faggot somewhere else?

>breaks up with your sister
>you now have to beat him up for it

You guys are idiots

You're the guy who's trying to be all alpha but is actually genuinely autistic and doesn't know how the world actually works

What's the point of roleplaying like this? Do you just want (You)s or something? Genuinely curious

The guys saying that are trying to be cool but have no idea of social norms

Summer is definitely the worse character this season, either they find a nice way to develop her or things will only get worse for her character.
I like how they're developing Morty, Rick and Jerry though.

Morty's basically a psycho at this point.

She literally cheated on him with a stranger for weeks. Completely forgot all about him.

So fuck no. Also I'm surprised Rick even let that shit happen with the new theme pack being inside him.

>Summer is definitely the worst character this season
Beth is pure trash though. Beth hasn't said any nice or entertaining thing this whole season.

Wasn't that the Ethan that died in C-137?
Did the Rick in that dimension put the theme park in him too?

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Nah you're right nigga

>HURR DEY FUG WIV MUH FAMBLI

I think if anyone says this it should be grounds for familial sterilization. Eugenics isn't all bad.

I wasn't talking about who was more of an asshole, user, I don't care one bit about "mean spiritedness", Beth has reasons for acting like a complete bitch, which makes it understandable although unpleasant, which is exactly what the writing intended.
Summer, on the other hand, is an underdeveloped character with no motivation for doing anything that she does besides "being a teenager" and "being near rick", which are the exact same motivations as Morty, only with her they're less intense and come across as redundant, she needs her own reasons for acting the way she does, and she doesn't have them. Beth's reasons are her daddy issues, which have been shown throughout the series.
Just because a character is an ass, doesn't mean they're underdeveloped or badly written.

Beth was always shit though. That's pretty well within her character. Summer had some redeeming qualities but this season she's just insufferable all the way through. I do find it a little ironic that they'd make such a point out of hiring female writers and then have them make all of the women on the show completely unlikable cunts.

"But she is a woman!, her body her rules!, also woman are funny deal with it!!!, remember how Hillary defeated Trump?", I think this is tthe main problem of how people judge the season 3

bump

Fuck no

>sympathy for a guy with the flexibility to choose between Summer and christian titties.

fuck off

I don't think Morty was angry over that, I think it's the fact that due to his actions had ruined a day of respite from Rick's adventures for him.

I agree. I'm glad the show is moving forward with some actual characterization. Hopefully it will lead to something cool (reveal of evil morty?).

Nope. What pisses me off more is that Summer cheated on him first

>It would have made a funnier and ironic situation of Morty gave him tits.
agreed

plus it would have been hot

No, but I don't really care since he's bland as fuck.

Hell to the Fuck yeah

I can't believe out of all the things, Sup Forums is pinned up on this one thing that happens to a completely unimportant and irrelevant character.

FUCK OFF!

What does relevancy have to do with anything? That doesn't change the fact that Morty is turning into a psycopath just like anyone who thinks he did nothing wrong.

Evil Morty

Wait, explain? I saw him get deformed but then there are people like
claiming he was turned into a girl and others pointing at the Anatomy Park episode and calling the puffy vulva girl Ethan. What even is this fucking show?

btw, what were his plan for his Rick-free day?

oh imagine all the r34 art the show could earn

btw i hate traps

Judging from whatever he was about to drink here, he probably just wanted to relax

Probably not but either way Morty is becoming way too capable.

The episode is actually better if you don't watch the after credits scene and it looks like Morty just threatens him with the machine.

To be experimented on so Morty could turn his mom and sister back to normal? Yeah sure.

he's bland as fuck but you feel sympathy mostly because of his blonde hair. The power of eugenics

Rick said they weren't skipping a beat when they made the jump to the new universe, meaning everything that happened prior also happened in the new universe right up until the successful fixing of the Cronenberg issue and the deaths of the Rick and Morty that our R&M took the places of.

Yes

How do we even know he dumped Summer over tits?
It could be because she was gone for 2 weeks and got married to some wasteland dude

Not to mention the fact that he seemed to be able to actually connect and have meaningful conversation about shared interests with strippertits girl.

So if Morty's actions make someone who cares about that kid cry they are within their rights to fuck up Morty right?

Justice for Glen?

Why are you fucks so bent out of shape about this? An entire planet of innocent bystanders got Cronenberged two seasons ago and nobody gave a shit.
Don't take it personally when a shit-tier set piece character get fucked over by someone who isn't Rick you insecure fucks.

The fact that Morty interrupted Ethan while he was trying to explain himself implies that tits wasn't the reason he left her.

>Ethan's fault
>not the fault of Morty's dead-horse sculpting, wine-guzzling mother – who's as dense about her families needs as she is about her father's equipment
Morty specifically blamed Beth for being “like father, like goddamn daughter.”

And while we're at it, fuck Rick! It's not Jerry's fault Beth is an incompetent sociopath who inherited all of her father's arrogance but none of his intellect.

the "theres no girls on the internet meme" is beyond old.
/cgl/ is my main board.

Things were better back then.
tits or gtfo

>Things were better back then.
They weren't.

If you think this preachy shithole is better than the old days of nothing is sacred you need your head examined.

No, but fuck 'em

>You Fuck with one member of the family, you Fuck with the entire family.
True enough, I suppose. But he didn't fuck with Summer. Dumping your girlfriend is in no way fucking with her.

Idolizing the past when it's just as shit as it is now isn't making you look any smarter.

>Also I'm surprised Rick even let that shit happen with the new theme pack being inside him.

Rick wasn't even on Earth at the time.

Not that he would have had that many objections, I suspect, considering his response to Summer at the end of "Something Ricked This Way Comes" ....

>tits or gtfo

also old.

also this.

also 404 NO TITTIES FOUND FAGGOT DO YOU EVEN READ

Why do you guys care so much about this random guy? Why did this hit a nerve with some of you?

Morty is a bad person, end of story. His actions don't have to be justified.

>dumps an emotionally unstable girl from a crazy family for what looks like a nice one that he shared interests with.
I'd say he did everything right

Aye, Beth confermed for worst mom... Well second worst

People forget summer ducked the Mad Max guy and chased after another guy while with Ethan.

But he broke up with her so it's OK to,deform him

They are either bored or way too invested in a show thats supposed just to be funny.

user, Morty did this for one reason and one reason only.
He's tired.
Tired of the constant "adventures" that almost get him killed, raped or maimed.
Tired of dealing with Beth trying to be just like her dad.
Tired of having to put up with Summer's constant teenage bullshit.
He just wanted a break, he manipulated Rick so he could have a day that he didn't have to worry about anything, no monsters, no science bullshit, no Rick.
Ethan ruined that.
if it had been any other day, he wouldn't have deserved it.
but it wasn't any other day, now was it?

>Ethan ruined that.

Summer ruined it, it's not Ethan's fault that Summer is an insecure emotional mess

He facilitated Summer trying to give herself some tig ol' bitties which kicked off the entire debacle.
doesn't matter what he meant to do, he had a direct hand in ruining Morty's Rick free day.

He didn't say "Summer if you had huge tots I'd date you but you don't, so we're breaking up". She made that assumption.

No, he just got the end of the stick. Morty just wanted someone to blame for his shit day even though he prepared to just relax at home. He can't punish his family since he loves them so he does the next best thing and punishes the guy that "broke" his sister's heart. I mean even if Ethan didn't dump Summer just to hook up with someone else, he'd still turn him into a freak because he ruined Morty's day.

no

It's a test, Sup Forums.

Who do you respect more?

Jerry for trying to save Rick twice at the last minute in spite of everything he's said and done to him on the not-entirely-wrong basis that Rick isn't all bad?

Or Morty who methodically and purposefully mutated Ethan because he dumped Summer?

Morality or Conviction?
Sentimentality or Brutality?