Mfw someone insults the british empire

>mfw someone insults the british empire

>mfw anglo faggots get butthurt over their beloved torn empire

>mfw someone insults the egyptian empire

>mfw was bullied by the asians for being white
>mfw the half-whites joined them

>mfw spics think they have personally contributed to the "success" of the United States

Strange, I'm white, only the Asians and the Russians did not bully me an d the half-breeds would join the blacks

MFW someone insults the EU

>mfw I find out you're a fascist.

Build the wall!

>angry-argentine.jpg

>mfw i pretend im a libertarian irl but really i wish mussolini was president

>mfw I'm not a spic and actually white so I don't really care but I caused a feeling of agitation amongst commonwealth users as evidenced by this seemingly butthurt aussie retort

>mfw = my face when
>posts a black face
>"I'm white"
American logic strikes again.

>mfw queen lizzy will never take charge of the empire and lead us into battle against the shitskins

>mfw someone insults Bisonopolis

americans, ladies and gentleman

>mfw someone implies australian shitposting is anything other than excellent

"now here's a real knife"

>tfw croconile Dundee is an embarrassment to most ausies

shameful you shitters

European American Whites are niggers according to otherworlders.

So I'm afraid your argument doesn't hold itself.

>he thinks of himself as a nigger
American culture strikes again

>mfw I'm not a spic and actually white

doubt.jpg

British Empire was a shit empire that only consisted of third world shitholes.

We're not niggers but you and your European friends call us as such.

Which doesn't make any sense to me rly.

Also
>he thinks of himself as "great"
British egoist indoctrination strikes again

And how many world wars did they win, Hans?

>he thinks not thinking of yourself as a "nigger" is the same as calling yourself great
You have self esteem issues, don't you? Or are you just butthurt and you want me to say "Oh, white Americans aren't niggers. We love you!" and make amends.

>germans never had a successful empire that spanned around the entire world
>had to piggyback off anglos success and move to the U.S.

>mfw someone insult the french nation

nice file name, kek

Yup, I have self-esteem issues please kill me.

The British Empire was a kike tier "empire" made up by great queen on an island of cucks. Just to be destroyed and ruined by christfags sucking bankers circumsiced dick. Just a total shitsandwich of an island, and it fucking stinks when you meet british people abroad because they are the very definition of a cunt.

>mfw I have mostly french genetics

>yfw that picture is the typical frenchman

Did you just call me that bigoted, sexist word, "cunt"??? You want to go to jail, mate?

Hahaha, and who's the third world shit hole now thanks to Merkel :^)

The only weapon I have is a spoon so it might take a while, unless you want to swallow it and get it over with?

>mfw insult the mexican intellectuel

>mfw based Trump wins the election

No, it's fine, it's probably my young adult 21 year old hormones kicking in, making me all depressed, constipated, and nervous all the time.

I simply have to age and it'll go away.

TFW Joondalup - GO HOME ENGLISH

IRISH, SCOTTS AND WELSH WELCOME.

>when someone says they are ashamed that we invaded weaker countries and conquered them

>Mfw fuggggg :D

what do you think of us? are we just a bunch of mick cunts?

fuck you cuckle, a true patriot would know the british are vermin to us

The British Empire is the only European colonial empire to have made first-world White countries of its settler colonies.

I'm Anglo-Celtic so I have Irish ancestors and British but I love the monarchy.

Why do people identify so strongly with the British Empire? People of your economic and social status would have hated the fucking Crown but when it was still in power. Rich elite assholes made their lives hell, their sons were sent to die in the fucking third world to savages with rocks (by the way, the great Brits never conquered a single non savage land... go figure, huh?). Their taxes frequently went to finance cuck wars with other rich elites. What a shitty time to be alive.

It's so fucking pathetic how you fedoras play your video games and watch those movies and think that life was really cool back then! Patriotism and pride in your great nation! Conquering the untamed savages!

You wanna talk about cucks? I don't think there is anything more cucklike then getting shoved into an army, shouted at and commanded by rich faggots with commissions, shipped halfway across the world to some shithold island of savages, only to get spears and rock thrown at you, get bitten by a fucking bug and then die of excruciating pain from some disease. Boy oh boy what a life that must have been.

The sun never set on the British Empire... because for you, it never rose. It wasn't a sun, it was a giant disc of gold, and it never belonged to you. It never will.

I shit on the perfidious albion empire.
Long live to the fleur de lys and to the French Empire !

The British Empire, the same as the French and Portuguese Empires, was destroyed by the extreme left-wing regimes of the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R.. These two friendly rivals serendipitously conspired and used the U.N. for justification in promoting "decolonisation" - which is a euphemism for snatching up the third-world for themselves.

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

Hello Cuckbec.

>tl';dr I'm a coward who is insecure and can't understand a society actually having a class system and hierarchy, I prefer jacking off and becoming obese eating KFC until I die to struggling in the name of Britannia.

aka the sort of person who is the entire reason the empire no longer exists

Tbqh, leafy has a point. You all did fuck up the Ottoman Empire, the guys who kept the Arab shitskins in line, and created independent states out of them.

Now they're free to do what they want, they don't have to answer to an overlord that forces order on them.

You boys literally fucked up big time when you were an Empire. You should have never deployed Lawrence of Arabia anywhere.

>Why do people identify so strongly with the British Empire?

idk banned slavery. hunted down muslim pirates because fuck slavery

gave the political structure to Quebec to keep it's "Heritage".

Made there language the international language of commerce.

Theorised Capitalism

Conquered the sea's

Beat the French(though the french bleed courage like nobody else)

Conquered north america.

Formed the United States which were based on extremist English values.

Coinned Impiricism

The scientific method

Newton

am I missing something guys?

>You boys literally fucked up big time when you were an Empire. You should have never deployed Lawrence of Arabia anywhere.

The Ottoman Empire was a massive fuckup.

Lawrence of Arabia is called divide and rule. Geopolitics isn't about fucking moralism. It's about destroying your enemies and ruling them.

Quebec detected.

Managed to make Zimbabwe into a functioning self sufficient parliamentary democracy with modern industry and a thriving agricultural sector that exported grain, in addition to having one of the most effective and advanced militaries in Africa and the world.

The British Empire is what laid the foundations for all of this nonsense in the first place.

>waah I hate globalism
>let's go back to the globalism that benefited the corrupt "upper classes" of my ethnicity, rather than a multinational rootless cosmopolitan "upper class"

Germany was a better model of empire desu.

>Geopolitics isn't about fucking moralism. It's about destroying your enemies and ruling them.

Congrats, you get to be on the receiving end this time.

>divide and rule
And this is why the Middle East is what it is, because of nefarious manipulators such as our nations.

And you're proud of that?

>And this is why the Middle East is what it is,
We kept the Middle East stable.

The US and CIA are the culprits for it's modern day instability.

Even back then they had bullshit propaganda eh? Kek.

If anyone back then who wasn't a brainwashed peon thought Germany would try to invade Britain they'd be considered a loon. I doubt even Napoleon would have wanted to try and take the Isles if he had mainland Europe.

There hasn't been a threat to British safety since like the Spanish armada,
cuckaroo.

I'm from Nova Scotia, actually.

>he has deluded himself into thinking it's manly to die for rich elites

LOL

None of those things have anything to do with Britain being an empite. Britain could have been a republic and did all of those things plus had a general populace that wasn't whipped like dogs by snotty uppercrust elites who could buy into officer status.

See above.

No, your nation didn't keep it stable. After Israel fought a number of nations off, they were still angry and bitter as ever to wipe Israel off the map.

The creation of Israel and the UK's meddling in Middle Eastern politics is what made it worse, USA only contributed a small fraction of what it is today.

>None of those things have anything to do with Britain being an empite. Britain could have been a republic and did all of those things plus had a general populace that wasn't whipped like dogs by snotty uppercrust elites who could buy into officer status.

appart from the fact it occured under the empire

Look just admit it. The English treat you better then the French ever did.

>france in the 19th century
>alexandre dumas, extremely popular black french author, has 40+white mistresses
>this is okay and all part of the revolutionary spirit

>britain in the 19th century
>killing non-whites by the millions
>turning savage lands into parliamentary democracies

hmmmmmm...

>the french were nice to people of color

lol