Voting Restrictions

Elections coming up: time to revive a thread that's produced interesting discussion before.

How does Sup Forums feel about voting restrictions? Modern democracy is for the most part founded on the idea that just about everyone (within a very broad definition, at least e.g. citizens over 18) gets to vote and that everyone's votes count equally, but is that the best system, in your opinion? What further restrictions would you place on the right to vote? (tests to be taken? only people with jobs? only people who've served their country? etc.)

Fruitful discussing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I blame Democracy for the racial problems in the West.

Giving everyone an equal vote has incentivized leaders to radically change the demographics of their host nations in order to assure future political victory.

In any other system, dirty Jews like you were exiled because the there was no need to protect the idea of multiculturalism in order to make the people accept a demographic shift.

>Giving everyone an equal vote has incentivized leaders to radically change the demographics of their host nations in order to assure future political victory.

Where, historically, would you place the unacceptable demographic shift in the US?

The demographic shift is only unprecedented in the US and UK, really.
The United States is not a White Western European nation, it never was. It's an American nation, where anybody can be a citizen and an American, regardless of race. That is the founding values of the United States of America and to want a white nation is to be Un-American.
The demographic shift in the UK is entirely the result of its colonial history -- same with France.

We do not have a demographic change at nearly the same levels as the really cucked countries, but ours is, again, the result of history. After the 2nd World War, Turkish, Morrocan, Surinamese w/e guest workers were invited in to help rebuild our economy. They stayed, family members came over, etc. etc.
That's why we're ~20% non-Dutch, but that 20% is a mix of several different ethnicities, the majority being non-voting European Union citizens with 7%.

So it's not the fault of democracy, it's the fault of your kike leaders.

1960 Immigration act.

And do you think that a lack on restrictions on voting is what caused it?

Nah. The power of money had already corrupted politics by that point. Even the founders had criticisms of how America had degenerated so quickly since they left office.

influence by jews caused it

don't bother to deny it (you will anyway)

Jews convinced whitey that he was evil and deserved to die out, flooded in a sea of melanin that just happened to cost 1/10th the price to employ.

>to want a white nation is to be Un-American.

Except the constitution said it's for whites only

being anti-white is un American, America was founded on white, western values.

>Founding fathers
Except they thought that blacks couldn't live alongside whites and wanted to send them back to Africa or to central america. The French were the ones that made the whole "well take your shitty people" statue of liberty.

You know, Jews have had an influence on Western society, especially since the 20th century, but what you're describing here is pretty much just a combination of greed and laziness. Do you honestly think those didn't exist in Western society before Hollywood? Jews weren't exactly the guys writing the papers until fairly recently.

>Do you honestly think those didn't exist in Western society before Hollywood

Degeneracy was largely regulated to the inbred aristocracy and and isolated cults that were dying out. (Marquis de Sade, free love, etc) But then the jews decided *they* needed to be the new degenerate aristocracy because "muh chosen people"

You can't explain this away with laziness this is hostility, even in the US where the worst thing that ever happened to jews was they weren't allowed in WASP country clubs

I would make just one modification, probably the only one that could realistically be passed.

Raise the legal voting age to 21+. It makes a certain sort of since and would help to offset the young, naive, liberal voters.

I guess I could also see a 5 year moratorium on new citizens as well, post immigration, that would cut down on the Left's never-ending importing of them.

Much as I'd love to see the dozens of pictures I've no doubt you could post, you're going off on a tangent here. Your original point was that it was Jewish influence that made people invite in immigrants - but you yourself also pointed out that immigrants work for less. There's nothing "Jewish" about people wanting to have to do less work, or for it to be done more cheaply. Why do you think people ever kept slaves?

It's a trait that predates Judaism (or history, for that matter). It certainly didn't suddenly appear in the middle of the 20th century.

I feel very strongly about voting restrictions.

I would:
* Ban immigration
* Ban any expansion of the citizenry
* Make it so that only males, perhaps with property, can vote
* Make it so that if a man marries a foreign (white) woman, it takes 5 generations for voting privileges to be restored
* Add a king and a high noble house for good measure

All of this after the eviction of all non-whites, to be clear

>There's nothing "Jewish" about people wanting to have to do less work, or for it to be done more cheaply.

Yes there is

and the 1965 immigration act was largely backed by jews (Emmanuel Celler) who had been fighting to destroy it since the 1920 immigration restriction act to keep jews from trying to start another communist revolution in the US

whites were perfectly fine with restricting immigration to whites only until "someone" said being ethnocentric was evil.

Hmm I wonder who that someone could have been.

>It's a trait that predates Judaism

But it is far more prevalent in Judaism. They are fine with mass immigration, as long as said immigration isn't destroying Israel, but rather some white (or east asian) country

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

I would simply make it tax based.

If you pay no taxes, you don't vote. If you cost the state more than you pay in taxes, you don't vote.

Majority race male counts as 1 vote, majority female 0.2 votes. Every minority is 1/2 of that. Mentally disabled people don't vote. ID required.

You can't live as a parasitic minority when your host is more powerful, and self-conscious of themselves. It's the same reason they were the only lawyers of the naacp until the 1960s. They want a coalition of minorities against their host.

they want the world to be sub 80 IQ retards who are easy to control, but still consume at high levels

That's why they push mass migration on all high standard of living and high IQ nations in order to create a pliable mud race.

Little do they know that sub 80 IQ retards can't maintain the civilization that jews parasitize off of.

Someone has to build and design the world jews, and it's not going to be you since you don't have the Visual-Spatial skills nessecary.

Only people who pay more into the government than what they get out should be allowed to vote.

The French didn't put the huddled masses slogan on the statue of liberty, a jew did