Trains are for poor people, and poor countries. Prove me wrong pro tip you cant

Trains are for poor people, and poor countries. Prove me wrong pro tip you cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6dcG48WsPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Switzerland
youtube.com/watch?v=VdFD2hy7kFM
youtube.com/watch?v=IK5rXJTZ52c
youtube.com/watch?v=vPnciunYwHg
youtube.com/watch?v=p4oj7jukVbM
youtube.com/watch?v=irKvrnigZ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jY66G8kGTIg
youtube.com/watch?v=cQTBoi2oguE
youtube.com/watch?v=vxcM215sAck
youtube.com/watch?v=N52nJMAgP28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck do you suggest one travels up and down the country then? Or across London?

car or plane

Most poor countries don't have public transport systems.

Passenger trains only or freight included? If you think freight trains are for poor countries only you're retarded

An advanced train network would be better than motorways in my opinion because the motorway destroys the isolation necessary for the development of regional culture and reduces everywhere to the anonymity of cities. Even the cities have their own uniqueness removed thanks to the development of "satellite towns" on the motorways.
A properly-planned nodal system of towns and cities would have been better than motorways.

your country is afraid of building pipelines so you use trains, you are faggots dont talk to me

Wrong. Most poor countries rely heavily on public transportation. It's hard to own a vehicle in many of those countries if you're poor.

nobody wants a train to some sheep shagging rural community paddy

For 7 euro I can go anywhere in the Netherlands by train and back. Comfy nice train with wifi and all that shit.

Which African or middle eastern countries have established public transport systems?
They either cram themselves in private crowded minibus taxis or they use barely functioning mopeds.

Trucks are the most famous shitskin transport in the world mate

yeh cause it's subsidized by cuck tax payers, you should have your own car like a man would, not a baby who needs carried around by the state

Actually, poor countries cant afford those kinds of trains. They dont have the resources to move.

the left train was at fault.

Nah its a private company, and this ticket is not subsidized. We have trains figured out here unlike your Caliphate.

I was in London a few weeks ago and was surprised how that place has lost all glory. Everything is dirty and you are better of speaking Arab than English. The public transport is horrid and overpriced and made for literal manlets (I can't even stand in some of your subways or busses). Outside of London it wasn't any better either. I took a train trough Poland which was better and that one had a hole in the floor.

>rule Britania!

If you can't even get proper public transport you are not a western European country. Most second world countries have better public transport.

It's nice to travel by train when you are in own stateroom, but in Russia it's often more expensive than planes.
Poor people use platzkarts and can travel in that stable about a week running.

Left train did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6dcG48WsPc

FUCKING POOR JAPS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Switzerland

this is why trains are for rich people, allows you to work while you travel/transit or think and plan or just relax

Piss off, Im not driving to and through London.

i cant wait till you get turned into an underwater theme park

>can walk from one end of your country to the other in less than a day
>doesn't understand the need for rail transport

it checks out

smdh why cant we have cool futuristic trains n shit and platforms that don't look like fallout shelters.

FUCK THE CENTRAL LINE

I mean who would want to ride in a filthy train it only goes 300 km/h

youtube.com/watch?v=VdFD2hy7kFM

British railoads are pretty great to be honest.

To be serious though - trains are, as long as we're talking about land travel and transportation, the most cost-effective way of transporting things. So yeah it's for the people who want to move stuff or themselves for cheap. What's wrong about it?

Would be pretty comfy to have a train journey with scenery like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IK5rXJTZ52c

I have to be honest. I've been to Japan 2 weeks ago. This was the best public transport experience in my life.

You'd pop out of the subway and end up in this mall thats also a station. And every subway station has like 7 exists or something. And everything is easy as fuck to navigate.

I was beyond impressed.

And I live in a city that has 2 tram lines. They cost THE FUCKING SAME TO RIDE AS AN ULTRA MODERN TOKYO SUBWAY.

This

you know planes go faster you dumb fuck?

t. the shadow banking pacifist jews

Yeah considering the amount of time people spend on public transport every day it would be really nice if all that money the government steals would actually go into fucking investing rather than paid holidays and gibsmebux for mohammed.

Just fuck them all.

>Fly across London
>Drive across London

Nice one, user

As for flying across the country - with travel to the airport, security, inevitable delays you're still talking 5-6 hours. Train is just as viable and free to carry stuff.

You're bad at this.

Have you been in England for long? Did you notice how it takes you 5 times as long to drive a car around because trafic is beyond overcrowded?

Trains are more convenient for moderate-range trips as long as you go express. Tickets are cheap, anywhere from $30-100. You can show up 5 minutes before. No security. Parking isn't bad and fairly cheap too.

Planes are a BITCH for short national flights. Parking is expensive, like $100 (and in JFK airport, it's like double that and you gotta take a shuttle to get to the fucking airport). Gotta show up an hour early. Stand in a large ass security line. Sit through more delays. Finally get on. Go through safety lectures. Fly. Land. Sit in plane traffic. Get off. Wait 15-30 mins for luggage.

Fuck that.

we should de congest london and then force fat cunts like you to ride a bike

as for trains are faster when you account for boarding and delays, just top kek, top kek

Best part was.

Oh no trains crowded what am I going to do.

Wow wait 3 minutes for the next one.

Thats never going to happen

there are really nice trains between Peter and Moscow though

It takes a lot more to take a plane than a train....you know, check-in and similar shit your brothers hate, Ahmed.

trains are for patricians and countries which are not fucked up and poor like bongistan

Trains are for logistics, and countries whose economy relies on logistics.

oh look another jewish banker from the land that hides behind its mountains, fuck off mountain nigger, you country is one big money laundering facility

>what is london

In your fucking shithole, maybe. Heck, back then even the DDR had better trains than you britbongs have now!

hans your wife is calling you, she said the new rapefugee she took in needs to borrow your car, and pay the electric bill, thats all of your paycheck btw

trains are for moving massive amounts of freight

youtube.com/watch?v=vPnciunYwHg

>me in london
>take train from gatwick to victoria
>train arrives
>my face when it's a fucking diesel
>coaches smell like piss and look like something from the 80s
>subway trains make more noise than rusty cragotrains from the 70s
>whole tube system looks like third world
but I have to say the busses work like a charm and are mostly modern and run 24/7.

Plane is often cheaper than train here

>car

Pretty fucking useful in a big city.

Autist.

>>subway trains make more noise than rusty cragotrains from the 70s
>>whole tube system looks like third world

Its even more shit during rush hour.

Not going to happen, Hamid.

Dutch engineering :)

i can run faster than that fucking train top kek

>Switzerland
>poor

Pick one.

Nice image OP, feels nice to be on 9gag again.
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

trains are the most energy-efficient way to move freight and cattle

most of you qualify as cattle

Skyrails are pretty cool too. Really add to that whole cyberpunk feel.

Trains and planes are master race, cheap, safe, fast and you don't have to drive like a subhuman and constantly pay attention to the road and have awareness for 10+ hours if you need to travel long distances. Traveling long distances by car is for losers.

Kill yourself Achmed.

im sorry i was referring to real countries, not your fake country designed to swindle the wealth of the world

Switzerland is older than your shithole, friendo

>amerislow trains
youtube.com/watch?v=p4oj7jukVbM
Poor Countries can't afford a proper rail network, and Britistan has a horrible rail network, while countries like Switzerland and Austria are putting a lot of money into theirs.

Ahahah dirty muslim, I can go to the train station at any time in the middle of the city for like 1.5€ and get a unreserved ticket for only 86€ and I'm in Kyoto or Osaka in 3 hours. And then I'm in the middle of Osaka.

Meanwhile I have to be at the airport 2 hours before check in to show my shit and then Spend 1.5 hours flying.

Did I also mention train/subway tickets to airports cost 7€ if Haneda and 15€ if Narita. And then I have to get to Osaka from the airport another 5~10€

I honestly have no idea who even takes the Plane in Japan to get to Toyko > Osaka because the train is so fucking cheap it's silly.

daily reminder if you like trains you are an autistic man child

t. autistic weeaboo

>Trains are for poor people
who told you that shit?
pic related is one of houndreds of our train stations

jerk off for internal burst jew

Yeah, Switzerland is in a dire state. Sort out your perspective m8.

Wtf how does that work out? You build half our trains now.

Fuck you, not having pride in something we invented...

I might be a weeaboo.

youtube.com/watch?v=irKvrnigZ0Y

But this is the fastest way from Narita Airport.

And it takes 36 minutes and costs ¥2,470 or 24€

So not only is the plane right 100€ but you also pay 24€ if you want to get to Central Tokyo.

So you wasted about 3 hours House > Osaka Airport > Tokyo Airport > Tokyo center.

Train does that in the same amount of time.

And is way more comfortable with better seats and more legroom. Also no turbulence so you can work/play on your laptops all you want.

>(I can't even stand in some of your subways or busses)
ok this is just a lie because I guarentee you are not any taller than me unless you are a freak of nature. as was the arabic comment.

rest is pretty much spot on.

I never know why japs have such a hard on for all this shit but I am thankful for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jY66G8kGTIg
youtube.com/watch?v=cQTBoi2oguE

wtf its upside down!!

Trains are way more comfortable and practical than planes.
I like my car for the feeling of freedom it provides, but if I had to make 2 hours of traffic everyday I would better pick a train over a car.

This poster is probably the worst I've seen here for long. Truly the master of shitty posts. Not a single argument and only uses ad hominem.

Sitting comfortably in a nice looking train, not focusing on the road. The only drawbacks are fixed departure times and it's more expensive than the buss. But in the long run it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a car, filling it with gas, getting insurance and repairing it when it breaks. No windows to scrape when it's cold out either.

The buses are for peasants. DB in some routes are comparable to airfare
I pay €200 for a 6 month pass.

Are you actually retarded
How do you think we move 90% of our raw goods across the country
How do you think we get all of the coal to the power stations

I know it's a train but that picture looks like a prison and reeks of homosexual sex.

Fucking Italian talking about train network.
Never again I go to that shithole save for Roma.

if i ever become rich, i'm gonna have cute little dwarf train tracks run through my property.

excuse me?

Yes.

Most retarded thing I've read all day, thanks senpai.

What the fuck is the point of this thread? How many years of education did you get, two?

in croatia its more like 46

It's ironic because when you take eurostar, the train has to slow down a lot when it enters UK rail network because it's like a century old and can't handle the speed .

To be fair we had this

youtube.com/watch?v=vxcM215sAck

It went like 120 km/h

youtube.com/watch?v=N52nJMAgP28

And technically these were designed with 120 km/h in mind but never go close to that speed.

Our main problem right now is. Rail is un electrified in most of the country.

l like trains

So this is the standard right now. A train from 1970 refurbished to shit and back. And it's still bad. I wish they privatized our railway and some German/Spanish/Japanese/Chinese big rail company bought them and we got real trains that run on time.

Trains are the superior transport, they are the superior goods transport as well.

Trains are what MADE the British fucking empire you underage faggot.

Your jaded view is caused by our abysmal public transport, it needs to be returned to it's rightful owners to be fucking made great again.

Where you skipping History class to throw rocks at your mates?

>pipelines

Nigga that works for ONE resource.

How the fuck do you think we ship cars or coal or any other good that isn't in a liquid form?

The fuck outta here.

in trucks you dumb autist

Don't forget to mention how tanks for war are mostly transported. This underage fag of a child doesn't seem to get just how much trains carry.

>Pipelines, he says.
He clearly forgot about something called fuild containers, which can be placed on the back of a train flatbed.

Egads, they carry full products, metals, liquids, gasses, and PEOPLE too.

Trains are vastly useful, but the retard child has probably only ever seen a public transport train in inner-city london, and nowhere else.

trains are comfy as fuck. I love grabbing a couple of beers in the bar and just watching the countryside go by

EPIC meme and EPIC bait

EPIC threads like this are why everyone takes this place seriously =^)

Japan.

> 300mph travel. Done. Proved wrong.