Best place to live

According to Sup Forums, what is the safest and overall the best place to live a quality life at the moment? With no immigrants and other bullshit. I personally have no idea, but my bet would be either somewhere in the northern Canada, or Alaska, where it is too cold for niggers and immigrants, but still 1st world country with mostly white english speaking population. Am I very wrong?

Australia n argentina are pretty out of the way imo

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

In the long run America is best positioned because there is a deep reservoir of people there who have guns and are red-pilled.

Even if somewhere is lovely today, it only takes one Merkel to destroy it forever. Safety is in numbers or not at all.

With a 100k U.S. dollars you live like a fucking king in Argentina

This. First worlders can retire in Argentina with a yearly salary.

Russia because of all the slutty lolis

is argentina a good place to live in?

Either Iceland, southern south America, and new Zealand

Niggers.
Will research more.
Makes some sense.
I'm asexual.
>New Zealand
Snakes? No thanks.

If you come here semi-loaded with cash, almost certainly. It has it's fair share of bullshit like every third world country but it's relatively the most peaceful place in south America.

Svalbard

>Singapore
>Hong Kong
>Japan
>Iceland
>Monaco
>Shitty Korea
>Faroe Islands

I am from Edmonton. Not "far North" but still far enough that it is regularly -34 to -40 in the winter months. Further North is far less populated, with great increases to cost of living due to having to transport goods where no one lives. But they just have drug/native problems. Meanwhile, where I am, we're still literally swamped with Somalians, ten different kinds of turban wearers, and a fucking ton of Lebs for some reason. Truly all matter of desert dwellers have been fanagled into coming to the deathly cold. They all complain about how cold it is, yet don't leave or tell their family or friends to not relocate here.

So no, cold means nothing. The only comfy embrace of cold is going for a walk in the dead of winter when you know no ugly brown hooligans are going to be walking around. Winter are the months of the the European man.

Holy shit that looks cool! But how's the quality of life there? I mean, say, internet connection? Food? Can I order some shit online and get it delivered there? I don't want to live in some fucking village, I need an office job and the ability to buy what I want with money, not produce it myself.

sounds pretty good sènpàì
will do some research.
what language do you guys speak? spanish?

That's really sad. It almost feels as if there no good place left on Earth. And I almost start thinking Russia is not that bad.

Spanish, yes. But not with the stupid Spanish accent, we just spit out the words like Americans.

I went to the archipelago for 1 week last year.
>Internet connection
He had 15mb/s
>Order Shit online
The Norwegian post service and Bring (Scandinavian version of DHL, UPS, etc.) delivers to Svalbard+ no vat on Svalbard
>Food
Take away restaurants are operated by Thai wives (beta white mens exists everwhere)
>Dont want to live in some fucking village
The largest "city" Longyearbyen has 2200 citizens, a very compact city housing most of the archipelagos residence
>Office job
This one is a bit tricky, the major industries is mining and some scientific research. But there are some office jobs there

Can't tell you as it would just ruin it.

I've considered moving to Boise Idaho since it's almost 90% white but the winters are brutal.

Denver is mostly white and has decent weather and good air

Texans is great economically but it's going to turn Too Mexican eventually

Salt Lake City in Utah is extremely clean and safe

How is New Zealand? I've heard it's quite nice

Obvi you have Australia and Switzerland as well

>implying Switzerland would accept a poor bumpkin Murikan

>Faroe Islands
I heard it's a really cool place. Tell me more.

You are VERY, VERY wrong about Northern Canada.

Northern Canada not white. It's not full of immigrants either. Northern Canada is 90% eskimo, and I'm not even exaggerating.

They're still better than regular natives down south, but I wouldn't advise moving there.

The white part of Canada is East-Coast Canada.

>Switzerland
It looks great on paper, but think about it, it's surrounded by shitty Europe, and there is only so long it can hold the surroundings until it bursts it, it will happen one day.

Nome

Should also add that the prices up there are fucking insane. Almost everybody's on welfare because a pack of water costs 100 dollars.

There are places where you can live like a first worlder. The only problem you could encounter is crime but you shouldn't if you take minimal precautions.

Internet is good, living costs are relatively low and you have freedom.

nice to hear. i also speak spanish so that wouldn't even be a problem.