What have you done today to help save the white race?

What have you done today to help save the white race?

how did u get that pic of my house?

do u work for google?

dafuq?

i built that house to save the white race

today i built that house to save the white raceq

hey. i BUILT THAT!!!!!!!!! white race savoir is me

um. nice house there

i built it when i was boured............

Didn't race mix and got qt3.14 mexican spic gf

thats the white race saving house

made by me :)

I don't have a gf
Everyday I help the white race by cumming into an old sock

I fucked a lot of girls without condoms.

if you are white

you can walk into this house and save your data there, so if u die u can just reload and come back to life

WHITE PEOPLE ONLY

Attack Russia in 1941

in this house that i built white people can eat for free and theres good quality food like oysters and stuff

you cant enter that house unless you are white and its good good stuff in there like especially the cellar

its got tons of vitamins and stuff so if you are lacking vitamins you can come to this house and get nutrition

but only white people allowed

inside that house i put lots of comfy beds so if you are white and are tired/stressed out etc and need to relax

just come over and you can have a comfy bed to stay in theres heaps of them

just doing my bit to improve the wellbeing of the white race

I just woke up ffs

thats not your house, this photo was made somewhere in russian empire 110 years ago

i did a bit of extending on that house to make more room just incase more white people need help so thats what ive done today as well

i placed a really big order of stuff, mainly food and snacks and stuff also some linen etc and all of it is for supplies for the house

made very sure to order it from white businesses only so they can prosper so thats a benefit for the white race because of me

i built a sort of gymnasium at the back of that house just so people can exercise and keep in top shape theres lots of equipment and i really like buying aussie/american gym equipment so theres lots of that, enough for a decent amount of people to be exercising at once

only white people allowed though

thats been a benefit because none of the gym equipment gets fucked up since white people respect it

good investment if you ask me, and an investment in the white race

Currently writing a paper on why nobody should even bother to invest in Africa because they'll never manage to build anything of any worth. Just gotta try and contain the biggest of the redpills.