Woman smashes into police car 'while taking topless selfie'

>A university student in the US smashed into the back of a police car while she was taking a topless selfie, officials said.

>Miranda Kay Rader, 19, posted a $2,000 (£1,600) bond after she was charged with drunken driving and possessing alcohol as a minor.

>An officer was checking a reported disturbance on Wednesday when he heard brakes squeal and an SUV slam into the patrol car behind him.

>Ms Rader, who was trying to put on her blouse when the officer approached, said she was taking a topless selfie of herself to Snapchat to her boyfriend.

>boob tat
Yep, story checks out

wheres da picture nigger

Tits or gtfo

Post selfie faggot

MURICA. if shes not a coalburner yet shes gonna be one

>modern women so narcissistic that they take pictures of themselves even when driving

There is no hope for western women, they will be the downfall of the west.

>19
>minor

Wew.

i fucking swear in i one day some women or men crash into my motorcycle because of some bulshit like that. I understand if they dont see me or get distracted for a sec. But taking selfies or sending messages. If i dont die i get up and fucking smash them,

In America, you're practically a half-adult between 18 and 21.

We Truly are Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Actually, you're not considered to be a full adult till 25 because millenials age slower physically and mentally

Nice

I meant legally and socially.

>heh heh, you want a beer, kiddo? hahaha just kidding, you're 20

She probably fainted from the crash and the coppers decided to get a cheeky peek.

I don't believe the official story.

Is that Anita Sarkeesian with a blonde dye job?

>19

God 21 is a ridiculous age to be able to buy a drink

it was in Finnish news as well.

>tattoo
should have just locked her up

Fuck the story

Where's the selfie

Confiscated by police as evidence.