Why is Buzzfeed so obsessed with feminizing men?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zw634ZZiek

youtube.com/watch?v=fzIht8JdObE

youtube.com/watch?v=_F-RYHTniQg

youtube.com/watch?v=7fgCfC3bM0U

youtube.com/watch?v=PRPf_H9X9PE&list=PLHhLrgfKHXXBoOcvS5f2UEOah0DVTSNnk

youtube.com/watch?v=3tvegr-O9vI&index=13&list=PLHhLrgfKHXXBoOcvS5f2UEOah0DVTSNnk

youtube.com/watch?v=qki4UjmVbis&index=7&list=PLHhLrgfKHXXBoOcvS5f2UEOah0DVTSNnk

youtube.com/watch?v=oMxhRq-lE4M&index=2&list=PLHhLrgfKHXXBoOcvS5f2UEOah0DVTSNnk

Cringe/rage/faggotry warning for all videos; anyone who can get through all of them has more endurance than me.

The exception to them doing hyper-feminine stuff is interesting - when they try shooting, but somehow they manage to make even that seem faggy:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBtWosxIqJE&index=6&list=PLHhLrgfKHXXBoOcvS5f2UEOah0DVTSNnk

How can any male feel they have any dignity left after feminizing themselves to this extent? You don't need to be hyper-macho all the time (obviously mature, traditional masculinity is where it's at), but does anyone really need to be *this* much of a fag? (They talk in the gayest way I have ever heard.) And why does Buzzfeed love feminzing and emasculating males so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5tYnw3stUU
youtube.com/watch?v=eNK0v4flVM4
youtube.com/watch?v=c9w9crYVz50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So today we as men are g-

Enough.

this is what new males will be. enough of this masculinity inferiority complex we all have.

kys

the try guys should consider trying suicide

I have the opportunity to work for Buzzfeed, it's well-payed and easy but i'd have to pretend to be a faggy nu-male with colleagues.

Yay or Nay?

youtube.com/watch?v=g5tYnw3stUU

Buzz feed is primarily browse lad by females and those guys who are in these videos are definitely not straight. They enjoy the hell out of it.

Basically it's all produced to entertain women and not targeted at you.

Compromise your values for money.

It's what Joe Capitalism would do.

Because they're cunts.

How did you get the opportunity? Do you already pretend to be a faggy nu-male?

Why are "men" so obsessed with appeasing femanons?

You have to act like a retarded hyperactive queer on youtube if you want to make money. It's what children and teens find enjoyable to watch i suppose.

vagina feels good on my dick bra

like real good

you should try it some time

>I have the opportunity to work for Buzzfeed
Did you just learn how to read and write?

>It's what swedish children and teens find enjoyable to watch i suppose.
That's true, I guess.

>fat burger
>not able to autofelatio
just.

Yes. all the youtubers around the world cater to swedish children.

infiltrate and subvert
use their own tactics against them

jokes on you it's not because i'm fat I just have a small dick

IDIOT

They came across some of my work online, they want me to write content about something which I have expertise in.

I'm sorry, burger.

Feminism is nothing but a giant shit test to filter out weaker men who actually listen to what women say instead of paying attention to women's actions.

Women will never fuck a good little feminist beta if they can get a sexist misogynist Chad. Oh sure they'll bitch about him saying awful things while they slurp his cock, but Beta Bob will never get that whore treatment (unless she's pretending so he'll marry her and give her half his shit)

because they're kikes

you aint seen nothin til you've seen sargent fucktard from gawker try a banana for the first time.
this is a series of videos.
this sheltered loser has never tasted some of the most common foods known to man.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNK0v4flVM4

god, even the way his faggot jaw wiggles side to side to right in the first few seconds enrages me

Meh, life goes on.

Not for much longer, if God is good.

Methinks he may not be.

Everyone knows this though right? SURELY Beta Bob doesn't do it for (((access))) to pussy..

Do it then, take their shekels and

You'd find more testosterone in a fucking girls school

Jesus christ all of these '''''men'''' are pathetic

Do it, faggot. Man on the inside.

They give genuine, reserved crossdressers a bad name.

Are you avatarfagging with a pangolin?

Have you noticed there are no Latino or black men?

Yeah. Not in every thread, but often.

you're worse than the snek posters

Buzzfeed is a kike owned website. Also stop posting their crap and giving them clicks you retarded piece of shit

I'm pretty awful, that's for sure.

Because the average "straight" white guy is twice as faggy as an actual bisexual asian guy, apparently?

Moonman is not having ANY of this Buzzfeed shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9w9crYVz50

Women are scared of men because men are dominant. Women like to see men emasculated because it makes them feel more secure. It's a childish psychological trick, but it's easy to pull of because there is always a gaggle of betas around.

S
A
B
O
T
A
G
E

If you want to understand what the goals of feminism are on our society, check out

therationalmale.com

Buzzfeed makes pretty good videos, I like them.

>we

>Why is Buzzfeed so obsessed with feminizing men?

Makes it easier to control them.

You need beta providers. They are essential to the Stacys that want fun with Chad but realise that Chad is a deadbeat who wont be able to take care of her children.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

I'm black but i'm glad white "men" are being feminized. The first thing white bois think of when they become women is ... "wheres tyrone"?

I watched as the daughter of a conservative family was drawn in by the "Yaass totally fabulicious gurrl". I watched as she became obssessed with buzzfeed and similar social media as teens her age do. I watched as she was brainwashed over and over with a pure concentrated stream of bullshit.

There's many examples of feminists openly admitting that feminist men are a turnoff.

>Why is Buzzfeed so obsessed with feminizing men?
To bring down fertility rates further.

here is the twist

buzzfeed isn't obsessed with feminizing men. men are feminizing themselves and buzzfeed follows the trail

>The first thing white bois think of when they become women is ... "wheres tyrone"?
How do you know this leaf? And why are you interested in white guys wanting to know where Tyrone is? You gay?

take the job, then leave flash drives around the office pre-loaded with the STUXNET virus

cont.

feminine woman and masculine man has always been the exact opposites. there is physical attraction between the two but there is not much connection.
anything that is masculine contrasts with femininity, a masculine man have nothing in common with a feminine woman. only that both need each other to survive and make babies

therefore the nu-males are a new breed of man. since woman are at the height of their power in society, men find new ways to pander to woman. which means being more feminine. since guys adopt feminine behaviours and hobbies they find more in common with females and that mating strategy is something very common amongst average dudes who aren't packing any muscle or have alot in terms of value to woman.
you will see soon most of Sup Forums will become nu males because they are too weak to not appease woman and too stupid to recognize the problem

(((pure coincidence)))

left guy is an asian so its okay for him to dress like that since asians can pull off anything

secondleft guy is most certainly a faggot

third from left isn't full nu-male but he's close

rightmost is a jew so he was born a faggot

Looking for nice gay bf ^-^

There's no place for toxic masculinity in this world

>two fucking leafs

Because its run by faggots for faggots

Nothing but a couple of slackjawed faggots around here

>The Try Guys recreate famously photoshopped pictures of female celebrities in order to better understand the pressure women face.
bring our brave girl home...

That was actually a pretty funny video, and the asian guy is hot af

Don't be a fucking Judas. Don't betray US

He's literally a merchant

Really makes me think about how the death penalty for homosexuality is actually a pretty good idea

Haha wow le ebig meme bro XDdd
Take mine upboat humble sir XDDD

Take the job and hide some little redpills in your content

i wanna fuck the one second from the left please