Raven/starfire thread

Starfire and Raven will always be my favorite Titans.

Raven is a jew
Starfire is a black girl

I know. Isn't it great?

fuck no! i hate racemixing! 1488!

This is a Sup Forums thread, keep your 3DPD and Sup Forums to other boards.

If anything Raven is Pagan not Jewish.

I browse Sup Forums too, faggot, I'm just tired of seeing this shit posted everywhere.

satanic, shes half demon. id still hit tho. but i would keep some holy water near by to be safe.

the Sup Forums culture is changing, dude. get with the times.

Let's get back to the thread topic at hand.

Yeah, more people are becoming liberal cause they're sick of Sup Forumsshits everywhere.

agreed.

And vice versa.

I'm not looking forward to the when the guerilla fighting starts in the Appalachians

>thinks liberalism will succeed

>he thinks trump will ever do anything but line his pockets with tax payer money
lol

Shut the fuck up and post Raven/Starfire!

This is the most conservative generation in years you bellend

did somebody forget what aliasing is?

They probably did that edit in Paint.

>my Sup Forums echochamber represents the world
>conservative=Sup Forums
wew lad

hey mr. mcfucknut, go larp as a commie somewhere else!

Starfire is cute and hot.

>my spider-sense tells me... that is one fine ass

>no Mega Legasus
I thought Sup Forums liked thicc and raven.

I do, I just don't have any images of her.

Jewish, satanic, what's the difference?

Glad you admit I'm right.

Look it up bro, I'm not Sup Forums and not even a conservative really, but it's the truth

lol, ikr? seriously, they are satanic according to the bible. the synogogue of satan: jews who claim to be jews but are not, aka 95% of american jewry.

Why don't we see Starfire's brother anymore ?

He was in the first episode of DC Superhero Girls. Besides that he hasn't been in comics for a long time.

I mean... too late? It kinda already has?

honestly I'm disappointed in how long it's been since we've gotten a Lady Legasus episode

Good screenshots. I also liked Starfire as Incredible Quad.

What about some good old personality switch?.

thisit time to move on to actually non tainted waifus

Marvel's
sister grim and lucy in the sky

Nah. You can all fuck right off.

They don't have the cool character designs Starfire and Raven have or good personalities .

>Raven as a happy, bubbly social butterfly
>Starfire as a gloomy, antisocial hardass

We need more of this concept. I can see it working through a character perspective. Starfire was dethroned and had her father killed by Blackfire and sold into slavery where she was abused in every possible angle and she can't move on while Raven has the same origin but she deals with her dark past by adopting a positive attitude and viewing the world in a hopeful, positive light because that's what her mother would've wanted.

>Raven has the same origin

I don't think you know what Raven's origin is.

Wasn't her mother a cult member who had sex with Trigon during a ritual and had Raven, making her essentially the Anti-Christ?

Or does she have a different origin in the comics or something?

That's her origin .

She is essentially the anti-christ, yes. She was not raised by demons or anything. She was raised in a sheltered temple environment. Her upbringing is wildly different from Starfire's, who spent her youth getting gangraped by lizards and performing slave labor. They're almost direct opposites.

You're missing DC Super Hero Girls Starfire.

Okay so what's wrong with that still being the origin for personality swap Raven?

I remember her mother being loving and motherly in the show so maybe AU Raven would use her memory of her mother to not give up hope and be happy?

Also maybe shew never met Trigon or became aware of his existence?

That picture was made before the show.

My mistake. I see an updated pic a few posts down. I shall carry on good sir.

Whoops, I thought you meant "same origin" as in that you thought her origin was similar to Starfire's she just dealt with it in a different way. My bad.

Is it sad that I know what episode this still is from...?
the one where everyone gets turned into puppets except Starfire

raven makes my dick diamonds
but take this ecchi shit to /a-co/
you bullshittin, shit talkin, shit ta-co
coldsore for an eye,
low-life
no wife
douchebag kinda guy
gtfo

No. I knew what episode it was from too. Any true Starfire fag would have compiled a collage of every panty shot there is of her in the show.

Does Starfire have laser eyes or is that some thing the old cartoon made up ? I've haven't read that many comics with Starfire but the ones I have read don't have her use laser eyes or eye beams.

>Jeff
Is that the spider from Billy and Mandy?

Yep that's him.

Why are you posting Robin in a Raven/Starfire thread?

Starfire a qt!

Most people under the age of thirty voted for left in the last election. Each generation is always a little more liberal than the last.

Darn it! If it wasn't for the sunglasses I would have been able to call you out for posting Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.

CURSE YOU NYARLATHOTEP!

Yeah, It's more about Commander and Oregano now.

Man:, I wish I got erections still.

Erectile dysfunction is a very real problem user. You might want to go see a doctor about it.

People that "call out" Sup Forums-posting have never seen Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is filled with actual (and ironic) white supremacists calling for race wars and murder, if you don't see the distinction you're too far gone

>Absurd Res