That moment when you realize that if Evan McMullin wins Utah Trump is fucked

This motherfucker is leading in Utah, and if he wins there is no viable path to 270 for trump.
cnbc.com/2016/10/19/independent-presidential-candidate-evan-mcmullin-leads-in-utah--new-poll.html

(((polls)))

Not really. Then it goes to congress

>Texas
>red

So the republican leadership in congress, who openly despise Trump are going to put him in office?

>California
>Blue

Unless you think the House will make McMullin president against the will of 98% of the American people, there's nothing wrong with the outcome in your picture.

In all honesty if would be pretty funny if Mcfluffin got voted in.

Trump ans Hillary would shit themselves.

Who is his VP?

That or literally end their political careers, and political party forever. It would be political suicide to do that.

>state
>color
>implying

no but really, Trump is getting any combination of CO, MI, PA or NH. so really those heretic mormon fucktards can go kill themselves en masse for Jesus or whatever the fuck bullshit mormons believe in.

There are only a few holdouts left. Even the nevertrumpers have given up because we've been pounding their phone lines and mailboxes calling them faggot traitors.

Also, we're probably not getting Virginia but Michigan and Wisconsin are real possibilities so VA and Utah might not even be necessary to get past 270

Trump can possibly get Colorado, Pa and Minnesota. If not all 3

>thinks Wisconsin will go blue
>hasn't gone that way since 1988
>Colorado
The level of Wew in this thread is truly astonishing.

You CTR faggots need to kill yourselves

But if I'm dead how can I assure the victory of Madame President

Yes. They're not going to put Hillary in the WH you doofus.

Don't worry guys its fine

That window should have a mushroom cloud in the background.

LOL Utah isn't retarded enough to vote 3rd party

First of all, if you don't think Trump will flip at least two of the 5 upper Midwest states this election, you're retarded. Ohio is a given, and either PA, MI, WI or MN will also flip. If he flips 3 of those 5 (hopefully Pennsylvania and Michigan), it's game over for Clinton unless she somehow flips Texas or Florida.

Also, swap Virginia and Nevada, Virginia is about as likely to go blue as Nevada is to go red.

I agree that McMuffin is a Clinton plant though, he's only on the ballot in 11 states and stands no chance of winning. If he really gave a shit, he'd endorse Trump for the conservative Supreme Court pick, realizing he's a mere spoiler for one state. But he's just the same kind of establishment shill Romney is (and by extent, the leadership of the Mormon church), and people like Clinton are who they are in bed with.

Just a reminder it wouldn't take /that/ many of them, just enough to get Hillary to win, aka only 34 around that many are already dedicated to #NeverTrump

I disagree. His pathway to victory has to include MI, WI, or PA and all of them would put him over even if he lost a measly 5 votes.

Have you never met a Mormon?

I can tell you MN is wrong wrong tree to bark up. All districts here actually voted Bernie in primaries, so it would take a burnout miracle to turn us. :(

I doubt anyone will even do the effort to go to the voting booth just to vote for this CIA Mormon egghead. People always say they will do this and that when asked on the phone by some pollster but this guy isn't going to energize anyone to vote for him.

They want that. they'd do anything for that

are mormons the new jews?