4 Chan shutting down

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
PLEASE HELP US PEPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqAqphxPpRw
stream.org/astroturf-outrage-machine-of-paid-trolls-floods-social-media-to-counteract-negative-news-about-hillary-clinton/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/18/scott-foval-shadow-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now, we will know peace. Rest in Piss Sup Forums.

Finally free

FUCKING FINALLY
10 FUCKING YEARS MOOT
TEN YEARS TO FORCE THIS BULLSHIT MIX OF SNOBBISM, LONERISM AND DEMOCRACY ON ME

No one can help you now

hiroyuki is a fail troll and a jew

I will finally get gf

Why doesn't this nigger gook just sell Sup Forums to milo or shkreli.

Finally. Free, at last.

let it die
maybe something worthwhile can rise from the ashes

He's talking bullshit again without presenting a single prove. This gook only want shekels.

This Nip probably has gambling debt and is worried about the Yakuza chopping off his thumbs.

>won't accept millions+ offer to sell
>it's dying

is he being paid to simply pull the plug? it this just more bullshit?

the cancer has metastasized long time ago m8
We will just migrate to the chan whose name cannot be spoken en masse

it would be purifying. We'd get rif of a lot attention

The gook wants shekel.
Shkreli and the minecraft guy proposed to buy it.
Someone post the infographic about Hiroshima moot.

Mook just wants more money, Sup Forums is fine.

Sage and ignore this scamming piece of shit.

He is talking bullshit you retards. Hiro is a fraud and he is only doing this for more shekels from the users.

Time to move to zimzam.org lads

hiroshima just wants to sell a few more gold accounts
it will be fine

Isn't this a beautiful way to die lads? We die with the honour of being a huge reason why Trump became president of the United States, saving the world from tyranny. I am okay with this.

this
he did the EXACT same thing with the other chan

He got a credible multi million dollar offer for the site.

Cripple is as bad

Then let Shkreili or Milo buy it, dumbass chink

makes you realize how massive of a retard Moot is for selling it for 700k.

I'd be totally okay with that. Going out with the biggest bang possible.

13-5 ch it is

off to cripple chan we go

Why contain it?

Someone will buy it up, lots of people have expressed interest

Even fucking Notch said hed buy it and just let it sit and not do anything do it, would probably give the guy a sense of purpose since hes depressed so much and just shitposts on twitter all day

yeah, fuck this shitplace.
hope it goes down in flames and all fucking normies vanish forever along with it.

It will die? Funny because last time he said that Milo Yiannopoulos and others came forward with money and he backed down.

Put up or shut up jackass. If you can't afford it, sell.

Cause the fuckers here use adblock. Use a dedicated browser for Sup Forums and you'll have your adblock on another browser. Simple huh?

He said he would ban casual racism and meme magic
>doing nothing
Sup Forums would be kill

Notch went full Swede not long after making the offer. Faggot wanted to censor the site to curb the racism and shit. He got called the fuck out for beibg a huge fag about it and promptly dropped the idea.

It's not shutting down, he's just false flagging for sheckels. He has a history of this sort of trolling bullshit.

He said hed ban it outside of Sup Forums to lessen shitposting where its not needed

If we go somewhere else pic related

HIRO IS A FUCKING LIAR AND A THIEF

DON'T BELIEVE HIS DEGENERATE LIES

REPOST THIS IN ALL RELEVANT THREADS

>The gaijan at Sup Forums

Do they really call us that? I thought it was a meme

>is he being paid to simply pull the plug? it this just more bullshit?

He did the same thing with Nip version to push more ads, pass system and demand donations

Just last until the election, that's all we need to go out on a high note.

Literally harakhiro

Are you fucking stupid?

mfw Russian moot did the similar ploy just a month ago. pretended 2ch servers were under strain to sell more passes and turn over user info for data mining.
it's just a scheme to get $$$. don't belive his lies.

Yes

> Abu
> Russian

the new /vip/ board really pisses me off

This faggot only baits us so we buy more 4skin gold passes

why?

it's like putting an extra mint for paying customers.

I's be free.
Rets in piece 4chin.
U did what you had to do.
Memes have surpassed us.

Wow, fuck that dude. Such a fucking rerard not sitting on this site till its at least worth 1.5mil.

Can't wait for this place to die so I have to get a life and real friends.

>don't release any of Sup Forums's financials
>get multiple offers from huge donors to take over or support the site
>guys we're dying ;^)
Hiromoot, step it up

because they implement all the cool stuff only for that board. I could care less if its only for pass users

this. he's just making Sup Forums death shitposts to make people buy passes. there is literally no reason Sup Forums would die right now.

Looks like Gookmoot is trying to use the same scheme he did on 2channel

falling for the jewmeme.

Sup Forums will never die. Sup Forums's heart will surge through the internet it will never die.

The site might but the culture is ingrained in the internet

As much as I like Sup Forums, this place is compromised as fuck, we have CTR shilling here, for real.

At least it's not like Reddit with heavy moderation and shadowbans

Do you know how much the server bills are? Or even what revenue the site generates?

>At least it's not like Reddit with heavy moderation and shadowbans

As far as you know, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqAqphxPpRw

HIROJEW DOES THIS TO 2CH TOO

I KID YOU NOT.

HE CAN'T EVEN PROVE IT TO US THAT Sup Forums IS SHUTTING DOWN.

[panic]

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Fucking slanty eyed kike go climb a wall of dicks

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

He's trying to bilk money out of everyone, to spend on anime pillows and dragon dildos.

Do you have proof? Oh, no? That's sad. Because proof that the CTR exists and is here is being posted over and over again here. Just think about the Fischbane bans for example.
Fuck off and kys, you morally void piece of shit sad excuse of a human being.

>kys

You're the problem here.

>Look at new features for /vip/
>most of those are for free on other chans for example krautchan

kys

At this point I couldn't care less.Sup Forums is pretty much to me what facebook is to normies.A website to LITERALLY waste time at retarded pics and have mindless arguments.All the boards that I used to visit have fallen big time in quality and even reddit seems more appealing at this point.I've been to Sup Forums for the last year and it seem like it had the most impact to me than all my years on Sup Forums.Let this be my final frontier

Sup Forums needs far more moderation.
Also shadowbans are just not possible with the way Sup Forums is set up

I bet you think a screenshot of someone saying they have access to nsa tools to dox people on Sup Forums is proof

>Notch
Notch isn't for Trump, but he's quadruple against Hillary. This is the only remotely good thing I can say about him as a public persona.

It is on some boards

Where were you when we were full on meme warfare those last months Brother ?

Thank fucking God.

i'll be free
frrreeeeeeee

Good, leave and start paying denbts

At least I have cripplechan

Not really. This is just Hiroshima being a gook Jew. It's all just a trick to get money from us

>implying it isn't
K, shill
>there exist people get paid to say good things about Hillary, bad stuff about Trump, this is a fact
>it is somehow unimaginable that they'd come, doing those aforementioned things on Sup Forums's political discussion board, which is also one of the largest and most visited boards on the site

End yourself.

this is the price of freedom

Can you imagine if he pull the plug on November 7th - what do ?

Live life, date a grill, go outside

Good we will meme Trump to victory from the lair of the cripple.

Oh look, CTR have not only figured out how to use proxies, but also apparently mgmt is allowing it!

Here is some info on CTR for the uninitiated: stream.org/astroturf-outrage-machine-of-paid-trolls-floods-social-media-to-counteract-negative-news-about-hillary-clinton/

And here is an article about some of the other PACs they share a building with: thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/18/scott-foval-shadow-campaign/

This is him letting everyone know the negotiations with the social media faggots is likely almost finished.

If he would just come out and say so, he'd probably get a lot of donations.

Fuck trumpfags and GG.

>will finally get a job
>get a gf
>live a normie life

IM FUCKING FREE

It's painfully obvious that the person typing, "Hiroyuki", is writing butchered English in a scripted way, and has from the start. He slips up and writes English perfectly fine. Greater than 50/50 that it's Moot, or one of the other mods who he has favored, roleplaying.

>Trump destroyed
>GOP destroyed
>Sup Forums destroyed

What a time to be alive.

Why do people dislike Sup Forums so much?

IT'S HAPPENING