Watching the first episode of the new Wacky Races show has really given me a new appreciation for the Wack Races...

Watching the first episode of the new Wacky Races show has really given me a new appreciation for the Wack Races Forever pilot.

Why couldn't we have gotten that instead of the garbage they just came out with?

okay my brain is full of questions that all demand answers

Go right ahead.

Gotta link to the new show?

Admit it, you just want to fuck the bat loli OP

there's a new show?

It's on the Boomerang sit and app. It's available for free so you don't need to subscribe.

Yes but only one episode so far. Not a very good start to be honest,

*site

>"Luckily these x didn't explode after I fell"
>explodes
>The same fucking joke for entire episode
Who wrote this garbage?

It wasn't funny the first time. Second time it was pretty funny because it was more nonsensical and I didn't expect it, but then every other time they did it after it wasn't funny. And they wouldn't fucking stop!

>Hydrocephalic pandering
How progressive.

This, definitely.

Though it'd be way funnier if they didn't say anything about it. Like, if the explosion was completely unexpected.

Yeah, first episode's not very good, is it?

The second I cracked a smile for a second for the same reason, which is the kindest thing I can say about it.

The whole episode was painful to sit through, and there wasn't even a fucking race in it, they were winter game events.

Is she a loli? It looks like she has a figure.

>Like, if the explosion was completely unexpected.
Spongebob did something like that and it certainly was better.

Wacky Races seems like it'd be the easiest thing in the world to reboot. Just have a cast of wacky characters, put them in races in different locations, you're set.

Don't know how they fucked it up so bad.

>2016PPG sucks major dick
>wacky races too
Face it, time Warner can't do reboots for shit

>Don't know how they fucked it up so bad.

Well first of all, they don't even drive their cars in this episode. What a way to start!
I wouldn't mind so much, but their cars were all stylistic and unique. The winter sport equipment they used in this episode were all boring looking.

This really didn't feel like a first episode at all. It seems to have the same issue nuPPG has in that it comes off like they expect you to already know these characters and as a result did a terrible job introducing them.

I know what they DID to fuck up so bad, I just don't get HOW they made those decisions.

She's a vampire. But yes.

Clearly they are run by baboons! That would explain why this isn't even the only reboot they've fucked up this decade!

To be fair their B10 reboot is okay

Because there's a difference between something that you can make into a TV show and one plot that you try to stretch out for years. Wacky Races is a product of the times, when no one gave a shit about whether or not cartoons were interesting.

It's fucking Wacky Races, you don't need it to be anymore complex than cars doing wacky shit and somebody winning at the end for some stupid reason.

Wacky Races Forever seemed to have something going on. Too bad they only got a 5-6 minute pilot.

The show was just okay
The pilot was just okay
The new show is just okay