Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/states/Ohio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ain't gonna be Ohio, that much I know

Your probably right but it's almost certainly going to be one of them

Nice system you got there

How is this a democracy again?

it's not we just like to pretend

Trump can lose PA, but then he'd have to win VA, CO, or a Great Lakes state.

Not too worried about the others.

Not necessarily, he can win without NV and IA if he wins AZ, FL, NC, OH and PA. PA is the only one I worry about

I don't put much faith in polls but a recent poll showed him down 1 in WI so it might be in play

mississippi dont get enough votes. we should get 50 votes like california. this is some bull shit

Been watching my county here in Florida all week. We have a 2 to 1 majority of leftists (democrats) registered in the county vs. rethuglicans.

I'm a Libertarian so I don't like either one of them. But I was curious if my county could help me see where the state might be going based on our election supervisor. His report this morning shows that:

9.73% of Registered democrats have voted so far. vs.

9.55% of registered rethuglicans

It had been a broader spread on the first day and the thugs tightened things up mid week, but since then it has stayed pretty steady. This is an oranges to oranges comparison of just turnout vs registration. The pure vote count is as expected two to one, but that's not as important as my county doesn't have near the population to make a major difference total votewise.

because in countries like america where three different states can have three radically different cultures, the winner of the popular vote is not necessarily a reflection of the will of the people as much as it is the enthusiasm of one particular subsection of the people. The ideal system would be a FPP popular vote election with compulsory voting.

>I'm a libertarian
A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

>Nevada
>Arizona

Republican anti illegal territory

>Iowa
>Ohio

Trump rust belt territory

>Florida
>North Carolina

Deep South territory

Trump only needs one of Colorado, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire to win.

>Colorado

Votes red a lot despite Californian influx.

>Wisconsin

Dem but marginal.

>Michigan

Not likely.

>Pennsylvania

Could be.

>New Hampshire

Could be.

And this is without any major upset.

>What is the place that has suffered the most under America's two party system?

North Carolina going blue and winning madam president the election. Calling it now.

Go back to your board, tourist.

For the past three weeks I've posted on Sup Forums waaaaaay more than Sup Forums. This is my home now.

Just as a fuck you, I'm going to go vote for trump now.
>I have nothing better to do in Iowa anyways

How dare you abandon us

You forgot Rhode Island.

People keep pushing this meme but I need to make a point that PA isn't a must win state for Trump and Neither is Nevada. Winning NC, OH, FL, IA and AZ gets trump to 260. So Neither PA or NV are necessary considering MI and WI are in play.

>compulsory voting
We need less people voting, not more.

The problem with US """"""Democracy"""""" isn't lack of compulsory voting. It's lack of preferential voting. Forcing voters to vote ((((Strategically))))) is just a trick to ensure there are only ever 2 parties that need to be kept in check.

Compulsory voting is a guarantee of the status quo. It rewards political moderates. An extremist or revisionist would never get up in a compulsory voting system.

All I ever hear about in trump threads is "muh rallies" and "muh enthusiasm" and "muh voter turnout". If 100% of the people turned up to vote, the whole map would be blue, and that's a fact. And you might not like to hear it - but that would be the will of the people mate.

PA, AZ and
FUCKING TEXAS.

Also, Trump is gonna loose UTAH to McMuffin.

>The majority of people are voting for a candidate I don't like therefor democracy has failed

We were never a democracy. We are a representative republic.

Those are the same thing you idiot.

This guy gets it.

CLINTON WILL WIN KILL ALL THE RUSSIANS AND SYRIAN SCUM
ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT FOR HER LADIES? #DraftOurDaughters

Florida has literally 3x as many early votes for Democrats over Republicans. It's fucking over already

that's so fucking cringe. Fucking 11 year olds.

MacMullilgin is gonna be president. The house of reps is gonna choose him when neither candidate gets 270.

The media will literally shit itself when Trump takes New York.

> Be British political party
> Receive 2 000 000 votes
> 1 seat

> Receive 5 000 000 votes
> 200 seats

This. This so much.

Preference voting is shit and gives you leaders like Malcolm

That's early voting though. Election day could be very different.

But, forreal though, I barely know anyone who's even voting in November, so who the fuck is early voting?

The alternative is a weak as hell, constant coalition party government though. I'd take the elected dictatorship model over the chaos you sometimes see on the continent.

Look, Ahmed, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but Rhode Island isn't going red. The last time it went red was 1984, and if you think it'll be that YUGE you may as well suggest California's going red.

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, dumbass.

But Rhode Island is whiter than Cali

Idk people who can't be there on the 8th but don't sign up for absentee voting probably.

Who would you have preferred?

Tony

He would have lost the leadership vote regardless of voting system. Australians just didn't like him, and the Liberals knew that.

Tony who? Soprano?

FAWKIN HOME RUN CHIPPERSON

Trump wins FL,OH,NV,NH and Splits ME gets exactly 270

>It ain't gonna be Ohio, that much I know
Nobody ever knows how Ohio is going to vote.

>How is this a democracy again?
Because people vote for whoever they want.
How is it NOT democracy?
Even the EC usually sides with the popular vote.

>I don't put much faith in polls but a recent poll showed him down 1 in WI so it might be in play
So polls are no good unless you like the result?
Never change Sup Forums...

>mississippi dont get enough votes. we should get 50 votes like california. this is some bull shit
Population of Mississippi: 3 million.
Population of California: 39 million.
They've got 13 times as many people, but only 9 times the electoral votes.
The only reason Republicans EVER get into the White House is the flyover states have far more vote per capita.
Meanwhile, Puerto Rico is home to 3.5 million Americans that aren't allowed to vote for the President at all.

>Le democracy meme

Ameribros are a Republic.

Obama has been on vacation the past year shill

georgie is the best bull

i hope puerto rico is swallowed into the ocean just because you're a faggot.

all those deaths are on your hands.

>>Le democracy meme
>Ameribros are a Republic.
"Republic" isn't the opposite of "democracy" any more than "tall" is the opposite of "fat".
A republic is a country where the states retain the majority of authority and power.
A federation is a country where the central government gets the majority of authority and power.
There's a whole spectrum between the two.
And America is a federation, NOT a republic.

And the resurrected corpse of Boris Yeltsin has been in the Oval Office the whole time.

What? A source? No, we're just nonsensically asserting things to be true here, you fucking shill.

It's not a democracy at the federal or state levels and never was. That's even spelled out in the constitution, it's a republic.

You realize CA recently changed their laws, right? Electoral votes are now assigned per district rather than the entire state being winner-take-all.

>>mfw literally any one of these states is called for Clinton and she wins

Wrong. For the following 4 states:

NV AZ IA NC

if she won any 1 of those 4 states, she would still need at least 1 more state.

If she won NV and IA, she would still need 1 more state.

that would have been sweet

>I'm a libertarian

Continue to virtue signal while the rest of us actually punch back and give us a shot at small government in the future.

it's both a federation and a republic, dumbass.

>A federation is a country where the central government gets the majority of authority and power.
nope. a federation is a central power "controlling" several smaller nations/states.

a republic could mean many things, but it's definitely does not mean states have more power. in the case of the USA, it just means we elect officials to represent us and do our bidding.

you're thinking of federalism and anti-federalism.

>That's even spelled out in the constitution, it's a republic.
Only the EC and original Senate election process were vaguely republic-like.
And even that is still democracy.
The Holy Roman Empire was a republic, but also a group of hereditary monarchies.
"Republic" and "democracy" are unrelated attributes.

Source?

nice framing
could also do
"clinton just has to lose one of these" maps as well

True libertarians should support Trump over Johnson.

>True libertarians should support Trump over Johnson.
"True" libertarians shouldn't be afraid to elect a wall-street puppet.

>baiting this hard
Go away, straya.

>Nobody ever knows how Ohio is going to vote
THe SHillary campaign had to send out MAIL telling everyone to not vote third party
They're getting desperate

Wrong

Hurr durr libertarian
How's that open borders working out for ya, faggot?

How high are you to think this is possible?

>Ohio and PA
>blue

How did preferential voting give us Malcolm? Internal party politics did that.

you fucking idiots. it was NEVER a democracy. Dumbass normies like yourselves just dont know a goddam thing about the founding of this country and the brainwashing we've been through. See; Democratic Republic, See: The founders hated true democracy.

>>Ohio and PA
>>blue
Ohio is up for grabs, but PA is probably going blue.

Here's an unrealistic map of Trump winning.

oh? which one? MI isn't even on the list. MI will be red.

Into the trash it goes

Here's a more realistic map.

wow did you guys no that its LITERALLY impossible for a republican to become president? i mean, just ignore that we had a republican president a few elections ago and that the majority of congress is republican and the majority of actual voters are republican

>arizona
border control peeps and ranchers will vote for trump
>nevada
dana white and his cartel will force everyone to vote for trump
>iowa
>north carolina
>florida
racist white people trump

>ohio
trumps winning in the polls there

>pennsylvania
this is the hard one

>iowa
>blue

How is Georgia looking chaps? I want to place a big bet on them to balance out my NC bet. Georgia seems rather low risk.

So I'm a clown for saying Iowa could go blue

Yet you have Trump winning Michigan and Pennsylvania?

Georgia is going red. in my time driving, I have never seen one single Hillary sign and 2 Hill bumper stickers

Obongo ones exist to this date but I see a fuck ton of Trump signs, the huge ones, and numerous MAGA hats, Trump bumper stickers, ect.

Georgia is red

Michael Moore even thinks Trump may win Michigan

yet Hillary lost Michigan to Bernie when she had a 21 point margin, 99% chance of winning Michigan in the primary

Anyone who watched the primary polling saying Hilldawg was going to destroy Bernie in every state and saying Donald Trump was going to be railed out of the nomination should not have any faith in the polls.

Polls
>Bernie:30%
>Hill: 60%

Results
>Bernie 49%
>Hill: 51%

This, over and over again the whole election.

>>Michigan

>Not likely.

this is more republicans than have ever voted in michigan primaries.

Whoever wins Ohio wins the election, Ohio has correctly chosen the winning candidate since 1964

270towin.com/states/Ohio

Trump's winning Ohio Big League

It might be raining in Philadelphia and clear for the rest of the state on election day. God's own voter ID law will keep the nogs out

It literally doesn't.

The great thing is that Bernie Sanders probably got a lot of people to vote for Dems too, driving up their turnout a little even though it went down overall. With him being cheated, its going to prompt a lot of people to stay home, or vote Trump. I've never met a Hillary supporter who wasn't a Bernie Bro first, and the Bernie Bros are split between Trump/Hillary/3rd Party.

It's Sup Forums, you don't provide sources when you can just spam memes instead.

I hope Putin will nuke Niggerdelphia.

>AZ/NC/FL blue
>OH not going red this year

why do people bother responding to this dumb shit

>WI red
>before PA, OH, or MI
>VA red
>NC blue

do you really think this, or is this a ruse?

Republicans are leading early voting in Florida for the first time ever you knob