ITT: Disneyland/world stories

ITT: Disneyland/world stories

never fucking been there

Me neither.

>Karlie is a 6'2 ultra thin Disney loving blonde fashion model born on August 3
>My mom is a 6'2 ultra thin Disney hating brunette fashion model born on August 3
Is my mom evil Karlie?
my mom eventually took me to Euro Disney when I was 8 after years of begging, and when the three days were over she told me I was never allowed to ask her if I could do anything Disney related ever again

Did anyone end up drawing Tsundereficent?

Well the last time I went to Disney WORLD I just listened to Toxicity the whole time. It was new back then and my parents split up like that year. My mom talked about killing my dad with a high cholesterhol breakfast but despite being diabetic he just gets fat and his heart lives on. It's a shame. The first and previous time I went there we just wallowed in the mexican pee wave pool which was admittedly awesome.

Oh also florida fags wear mittens in 40 degree weather lmao

what was a shame
your dad not dying?

You're dying

We all are.

Haven't seen it turn up yet.

Which princess would you swap bodily fluids with?

Trips got me thinking Cinderella and both stepsisters.

2 slam piggies and one bimbo.

I mean a foursome is a foursome but what do you do when the fugly sisters are riding your dick (imagine cinderella's face?)

>A few years back I would occasionally be asked to go to the top of Cinderella Castle.
>I had assumed in earlier years that there was a nice little elevator to the top of the tallest spire with a room for Tinkerbell to relax in until the fireworks.

This thread has got me thinking, any Sup Forumsmeners here actually work as a Princess? Put on one of the mouse costumes? Even work for Disney? Know anyone that works for them?

>Of course the spire is far too narrow for any such thing

>There is however an elevator that goes to what is now the Castle Suite, which was then a small office and small storage space.
>From there a door leads to one level of rooftop on the east side of the castle facing Tomorrowland.
>Metal ladders bolted to the ground and walls lead you from one level of rooftop to the next.

>A small wooden door at the base of the tallest spire opens to a tall narrow shaft with another metal ladder leading to the top of the spire. Harnesses are required if you wish to ascend to the highest point of the castle.

There are more than a couple that work in the parks. I think at least one that hinted at being a costumed character, but of course never confirmed it.

For those that have sold their souls to The Mouse I have a question that popped in my head while watching Fantasmic the other day.

Do the people playing the parts of the snake get to introduce themselves as "a friend of snake segment #4"?

These threads are always depressing when they are filled with stories of families genuinely having fun at Disneyworld.

Meanwhile my parents fucking HAAAATE all things Disney with the fire of a thousand suns and still hold the myth that it is one big giant gay pride parade and the cartoons are nothing but homosexual propaganda meant to make children gay.

Must be damn nice growing up in a house that is nit batshit insane constantly dreaming up new and wackier conspiracy theories and drinking ideology kool aid nonstop.

I have a cousin who works for Disney World Florida, and though all her Ariel auditions have come up short so far, she's close with some of the costumes. Most of the stories she gets aren't that interesting, though.

>Tinkerland gets to shoot a few hoops before flying across the crowd
>Tinkerworld has to sit in a small rusty alcove

> At the top of the very tall ladder is a wooden door which opens to a small wooden platform hardly large enough for two people to sit on.

>It's great to sit up there and take in the views. You can see for miles. It was a joy to see the Magic Kingdom and distant Epcot all at the same time.

>posting Klossy instead of based Jenn Tracker

Survive dammit

Koders

>first trip to disneyland
>never been because country doesn't have one
>walk around looking at all the rides
>think I'm not allowed to go on them because I didn't have tickets
>go home without going on a single attraction
>find out my parents pay an entrance fee and I could have gone on whatever I wanted
>dad is fucking pissed when I tell him, makes me "work off my debt" through yard work when we get home for wasting money

This

>ride the jungle cruise until closing every night at MK
>get one for myself one time and tell her all the jokes i remember
>tells me she actually heard some new ones
>befriend a couple of skippers, stand on the sidelines until I get a boat i haven't been on
>skipper tells me i should do DCP
>day that I leave
>ride it one last time
>tell them goodbye

I haven't gone back to WDW ever since but goddamn if those CMs weren't the best ive ever met

>My wife and I just got married and are flying down for our honeymoon.
>Sat till the next Sun is planned to be down there.
>Stay at All Star Music because it was the cheapest option.
>At that time the rooms didn't offer complimentary refrigerators, you had to rent one for 10 bucks a day.
>Decide it will be cheaper in the long run to have our own drinks and milk so we do it.
>Have to wait for it to show up.
>Maid finally brings it to our room, we know it's her because she knocks and says "Refridgerator" in a very heavy accent.
>Rest of the day goes by rather uneventfully.
>Back at the hotel to get some sleep.
>As I close the door I make sure to flip the dead bolt because I just read a story about how someone just got into a room because it wasn't locked too, all the while knowing something like that couldn't happen at Disney.
>We are in bed trying to sleep and keep hearing people passing by outside.
>Think nothing of it because it's that cheerleading thing they always host going on.
>We hear someone knocking on the door lightly, I tell my wife it's probably just a lost cheerleader who has the wrong room.
>Hear a key card being put into the slot and I tell her again they have the wrong room and not to worry because their key won't open our door.
>THE DOOR FUCKING UNLOCKS AND OPENS!
>Door hits the dead bolt hard, my wife is freaking out and I tell out "What the fuck!" and am about to throw the alarm clock at thee door.
>Door closes and there is silence for like 30 seconds.
>I try to calm my wife down when there is a louder knock on the door.
>I answer with a very pissed off sounding "Yes! Who is it?"
>All we hear is "Refrigerator" in that same heavy accent from earlier in the morning.
>Now very pissed I tell her no and that we already have one.
>I call the front desk and tell the person who answers the phone what just happened, she says she needs to call a manager at another hotel because it is literally the middle of the night and there isn't one there.

How did it end?

>Manager finally calls back, explain it to him.
>He says they need to send a guy out to verify our side of the story by checking the last person to use a key on the door and they will most likely get back to us in thed morning because it is about 1am at this time.
>Say fuck it and go to Magic Kingdom in the morning.
>About 9am they leave a message while we're on Small World saying something about upgrading our stay.
>They want to upgrade us to the Wilderness Lodge as a "Congratulations on your Honeymoon" not as a sorry we walked in on you in the middle of the night.
>Go back to All Star and then pack up everything and head over to Wilderness.
>Some more annoying stuff happened, but fuck it because they upgraded us from about an 80 buck a night hotel to about a 200 plus a night king size room with a view right off the lobby for the next 7 days.

>Family trip to Disney World
>boring as shit
>Universal Studios was much better
That's my story.

>Evil Karlie
I hope so

Why does she like Disney so much?

Same.

This is sad and retarded at the same time.

t-this

Heading to Disney next February for the Princess half marathon. It's about time to making dining reservations. What are some really good places to eat?

why do you like princess
are you grill

Nah. My sister wanted to do it and it fit our schedule better than marathon weekend.

>At Tokyo Disney
>Taking selfies in front of the castle
>I'm super white and there's not many tourists around
>Next minute these schoolgirls interrupt me
>They're in uniform and wearing hats that are the aliens from Toy Story
>I don't speak Japanese so I'm super confused
>They keep pointing to their camera and I assume they want me to take their photo for them
>We eventually get through the language barrier and it turns out they wanted a picture with me
>I was wearing some Disney themed clothes and they compliment my outfit
>We take some photos and they head off

I spotted them later on and I remembered to give them some candy I had in my bag. I knew I'd be running into foreign friends so I had a stash of unique stuff from my home country on me.

I used to work at Epcot

I wanna be Karlie's friend because I'm a 6'0 girl and want to be shorter than one of my girl friends for once.

Maybe you can be a cooler parent one day, user. Show your kids what light-hearted fun can be, and you can all get to experience Disney. It really isn't just a children's place anyways, there's a reason they try to market it to all ages.

Any good stories?

I saw Cinderella running really daintily to the princess breakfast in Norway. Late to the ball, late to dinner I suppose.

It was mostly just annoying Brazilian tour groups ordering 18 hotdogs while screaming and dancing to music that wasn't playing.

> Disneyland Paris
> I'm, like, 8
> Haunted house
> There's some actor dressed as a creepy butler at the gate
> Right as I pass him, he grabs the top of my head whit his whole palm
> It probably was a gentle tap or something like that, but you know, child memories
> I turn around, punch him as hard as I can in the nuts region, and run to my parents feeling cool as hell for fending off the zombie attack

> Indiana Jones rollercoaster
> We go during the day
> I'm a hair shorter than the height limit
> The french standing there goes "Le you can't ride the ride"
> Whole family of four is bummed because it's not like they would leave me on the ground
> Skip to end of the day, sun is down, last rides all around
> We pass the rollercoaster
> There's no french guy
> Fuckitwego, I suppose I was the right height after all because none of the following french guys managing the ride voiced any complain about it
> Ride the rollercoaster as our last ride, first rollercoaster of my life
> Fuckyeah
> I was then told that my dad, sitting beside me, didn't even enjoy it as he turned sideways as much as he could to hold on to me for dear life, I case I went flying in the night at some point during the ride

It was the only time I went.
Dated a girl from Paris for a while but even asked, I always replied "I'm not going to blow money like that" like an asshole, but I guess I fucked up more than Disneyland during the relationship

You never speak to the "front desk" when you called from your room. You spoke to an Indian call center.