Kill Six Billion Demons

No website edition
Welp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXXTMcYvKoE
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/158595058865/how-much-of-oskars-character-do-you-think-has
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else sad about this even though we knew it was coming?

THE SCORE SO FAR
>party members who have died (or are about to die) due to betrayal
>party members who have died (or are about to die) due to the dungeon itself

Don't count her out yet.

She's LUCKY Felicia.

cio did say thats how the dungeon gets you

I'd like to think Abbadon is going to throw us a curveball and Allison will be a stupid hero and say fuck that shit, but realistically speaking she's prolly just gonna die.

I hope so man, she's too cute to die already.

Nah, don't be foolish
Oscar is going to chuck her ass in
He's not going to fuck that up

Where dah site at?

That's messed up, brah

DED

da oots

Nah man, Oscar's going in. Mark my words.

But will it be back? Is the comic moving? Is there another way to get updates?

Tell me your secrets.

He's going to slip and fall into the door's mouth while Felicia gets to stay and continue to be best girl.

>Oscar is going to chuck her ass in
I thought Oscar was an ok guy who was an asshole but basically alright.

It updates on Abbadons tumblr still.

Abbadon did say something about how Oscar is super fucking evil IIRC

>Oscar's going in.
>He's going to slip and fall into the door's mouth
how sturdy are red devils

>They throw her in so fast, the head's teeth miss her.
>She can 'disable' the system from within.

I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off if Oscar came back just to accidentally bite it while trying to kill a two-bit side character

No way Oscar's gonna perma-die if thats the case.

Migrating servers.

What gave you that impression? Dude looks like a pimp. They're stylish but horrible fucking people by trade.

I think it'll be one of the demons, not necessarily Oscar, but Alison did foreshadow how she could fuck them over if they were also about that a few pages earlier didn't she?

I personally would prefer Felicia getting eaten and Alison having to face the nitty-gritty of getting into this sort of business in Throne as character development, but she has theoretically infinite power so w/e

Fingers crossed for this shit.

From what I personally see it wouldn't fit thematically for Felicia to be saved at this point, but then I could be entirely wrong about the world and story Abbadon is building

When he was introduced he had a gang with 'EVIL' written on their jackets, was the comic being too subtle for you?

if allison could use her powers properly she could throw one of them spears of weaponized nothing at the door, that will blow it open for sure, like how she blew open tree husband.

man this was way too obvious

Even Allison realized where things were going

Hey, there's nothing wrong with playing a cliche straight sometimes

I mean I had a feeling Lucky Felicia would be some sort of sacrifice right from the start, but what a way to go huh?

>What gave you that impression?
Everyone here said he was just like Bender, a jerk but a bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXXTMcYvKoE

see

You don't seem to recall all the shit Bender pulled

Guess not.

I'm kind of hoping Allison just lightening bolts the door.

I don't even know if I should expect what's obvious or a subversion or what with this comic.
Never know when it's going to play a scene straight just to fuck with you.

Version ONE of Oscar:

Oscar and his friend were fishing in the river Styx and come floating down it was a peculiar soul (version ONE of Allison).
Oscar's friend tells him that souls such as these fetch a high price on the market and Oscar, without saying a word, chucks his friend into the river so that he does not need to share in the spoils.

That is Oscar.

Version TWO of Oscar:

We never got to really know that well, but he chucked version TWO of Allison into his magic bag of holding when she appeared in the library he was currently robbing after having sex'd his way in through one of the librarians/nuns.
When confronted over his possession of Allison in the bar later, after being informed that she might have some worth and asked to hand her over in return for some small part of the reward, he instigated a bar fight without ever having to fight himself.

This is version THREE of Oscar, Oscar is a constant. His personality is always the same no matter how many times the universe resets.

Such a charmer.

No doubt.

where can i read the earlier versions one of KSBD?

Sadly you can't.

I kinda hope she'll do that too, honestly. Cio has been talking in a very fatalist way this whole book, about how she's a terrible person and devils can't trust anyone and oh you're a fool for dragging us into this, and I kinda want Allison to just shatter those perceptions and lightning the door out of the way.

I have no idea where version one is, Abbadon has talked about it before in the threads and that's where my knowledge of it comes from.

Version two was the MSPA precursor to the comic proper, but it was lost when that site when down forever. Only a few pages of the forum posts exist on the wayback archives.

So wait, why is the site down? Do we know?

From Abbadon's twitter

>you nerds somehow set the servers on fire again, did someone link my site somewhere?

>Site is moving to dedicated hosting so you guys stop perplexing my poor support guy

>also if you're getting a little tired of the formula of 'allison is an idiot for 1/2 the book then realizes this' it changes up a lot soon

>Site should be back in the next day or two while it migrates and we iron out any fiddly bits by the way

>server is up but no update on site migration. I'll post the page here and on tumblr today regardless

Oh, wait, it was from his tumblr.

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/158595058865/how-much-of-oskars-character-do-you-think-has

I always considered Oscar to be the epitome of devil nature, he does what he wants out of desire

He might share a drink and be charming because he gets enjoyment out of you, but he also could later rape you because it's another way for him to personally enjoy you

He's not your friend, not really a companion either, he's a hedonist whose goals might by chance align with your own, just hope he doesn't steal a kidney while you sleep

>it's a behilit episode

I'd argue that this is going to count as a dungeon kill because it is forcing them to do it.

Nah, they make the choice to feed Felicia to the Door long before this point.

For all it matters to them, her blood is on their hands.

Allison will stop this... r-right?

>catgirl cancer about to die
Thank god.

>Inb4 they tossed Felicia in because she's the only one that can survive being eaten by the door because of sheer luck
>Or she'll lockpick her way from inside the door's throat mechanism and escapes unscathed

>wanting Allison to stop Cio's backslide back into Yabalchoath and all the creepy lesbian tensionangst that comes with it

Get off this website. Get off the internet. Get off of life.

Is this a Rosianna Rabbit comic? Cause I found the penis.

The penis is a mimic

No way catgirl is gonna die. He made this way too obvious and straightforward.

Why not bring along a goat or large dog to feed to the door instead of a human? I don't think the author thought this one through.

I want Allison and Cio to be the kind of lesbians that are cute and supportive and romantic, not the kind that are catty with eachother.

>Comic has spent pages explaining how souls work and how brightly they burn
>thinking you can trick it with a goat

>people are surprised that Oscar is kind of a dick

Hes Bender. He'll throw Lucky girl into the mouth, light up a cigar, and blow smoke in her face when he admits he didnt even know it could be unlocked from inside and laughs.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

In the original draft of ksbd, Oscar literally kills his best friend a few panels into the comic when he realizes just how powerful the Key of Kings is.

Well, I am a hopeless romantic. So kinda.

This was pretty easy to see coming. But I'm still enjoying it. Watching bad guys be bad is always fun.
Of course, Allison could still mix things up. The stuff he said here about Allison kind of makes me think she's not just gonna sit back and watch.

I'm taking the wild card option.

Lucky Felicia doesn't get fed to the door. Nor does she somehow unlock the door and save herself luckily. Alison will prove a point about not betraying eachother by going Super Saiyan and punching the door's face in to a bloody mush. With one strike. Thus opening the door or making it worse and making it harder to open..

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want this, even though I know it's not gonna happen because of Incubus whispering in her hear a 3 pages ago.

You may have noticed Alison speaking to incubus, but mistaking what he was trying to get her to believe. When she took the conversation in another direction, his figment vanished.

>When she took the conversation in another direction
What other direction? Incubus tells Allison that they're all using her, and Allison agrees.

There's a subtle difference in where she was tugging it versus where he was. He wanted to trigger a desire to rise up without the need of others. She inadvertently resisted his influence by being depressed and reaching a different conclusion. Maybe it would be easier to spot if I phrased their chat like this.

>Rise! You see? YOU NEED NO ONE!
>Man I suck. I'm just an excuse for them to be here. I wish I was genuinely needed by someone.

Alison seemed to be implying she did want friends to depend on and depend on her, but found herself unworthy of it as the proof she was a goon had just happened.

dito

IN A WORLD

I really hope your trips speak truth, user.

After that comment about how demons see the world as meat I was sure Cio would throw Fellicia in the mouth. Sort of a symbol of her regressing back into Yabalchoath.

I mean she's all but throwing her in. She's going 'Yeah we needed someone to throw in the door and i'm not stopping Oscar from doing it to you.'

I guess the mouth really DOES have a sphere of annihilation in it.

So obviously by the end of this arc Cio will realize you can change your ways yadda yadda yadda, but how the fuck will Allison forgive her after shit like this?

Hate sex?

followed by passionate kissing and cuddling?

Fuck this, Allison should get her god powers all activated and CUT the damn door in half.

Door opened, no crew lost, Cio gets wet from seeing Ally's ultraviolent solution.

Oh come on. Is the idea that she isn't useful any more?

How is Allison going to be okay with this? They talk about how the demons only care about themselves but, Felicia is human.

And they care even less about humans.

No shit.

But, how would Allison be okay with just killing her? She had a hard enough time killing a demon that was trying to kill her.

This comic has sort of swerved down into boring town since Allison got possessed.

Oscar is too hyped-up to go down like that.

>
>I'm kind of hoping Allison just lightening bolts the door.

Indeed, this would change things.

I mean, the alarm is raised, how much more noise can she make?

Even better, if she uses the Blade of Want without Incubus helping (because this is where he dicks her over), then she starts to break out of his little dependency cycle he likes to set up.

DO IT, ALLISON! NUKE THAT FUCKER!

Hence why I believe Allison will tear the door open using her roided up power.

And maybe punch Oscar in the nose.

>And maybe punch Oscar in the nose.
I am going to laugh so fucking hard if she does and she breaks it and for the entire rest of the comic his nose is only half as long as it was.

I am the only one who didn't see this coming... can someone explain to me please? Also, I hope it fails.

The best for her character right now seems to be deciding to sacrifice one of the devils instead. She just convinced herself that they're all evil and Felicia seems to be the only semi decent person in there. So at first Allison would get to feel good about saving her but later she could start regretting killing someone else instead. That way there's some immediate drama, some character development later, and more drama with it too.

Waifu gunna get dun chewed up.

Oscar, Cio and Felicia are the closest people to the mouth so it'll be down to them and I doubt Allison will push Cio or Felicia in.

I was thinking the blue devil. At the same time she could just headbut the door so hard it opens but that doesn't seem likely.

>Can someone explain it to me please?
The door lock is so complicated that it takes hours to unlock. The trap in the room causes the door head to start screaming, which alerts all sorts of nasty things (namely, the Priests) to the location of the intruders.

While unlocking the door through normal means takes so long that it forces the would-be thieves into a confrontation with the Priests, there is a second way to unlock the door: throwing a living person into the mouth on the screaming face so that they are devoured. This trap is meant to spread dissent through groups of thieves, since even once a member among their group has been chosen as a sacrifice the trust will have been broken due to the inevitable attempts to throw each other under the rug that will have occurred when deciding who goes in the mouth. It's a trap that's meant to doom the group to infighting, even if they survive it.

Having heard rumors of this trap, the demons came here with a clever workaround: Lucky Felicia was hired on by the demons specifically to be fed to the door (unbeknownst to her), so that there would be no contention or infighting once the time to sacrifice someone to the door came.

>Allison saves Felicia.
>The group gets split between Allison's faction and Cio's factions.
>You need a locksmith later on, anyway.

More importantly there is still Cat Master around.