Was Emma ever good in anything?

Was Emma ever good in anything?

The way I worded that sounded meaner than I meant it to. I just mean has she had any roles where she really shined? Without that sounding as cruelly dismissive as I guess it does.

"No!"

She's an atrocious actress, so no.

best i saw was a deepfake thing. and that was ok at best.

no, she's pretty bland in anything
also, checked

Having that resting bitch face look.

she is perfectly cast as Hermoine and that is where her acting should have ended

I've seen a couple of deep fakes in which she was very good.

shit her forehead is in an alien-esque tiear

for the first 3 movies

she was a villain in some movie about fake murders or something. cant say she did badly

Very nice

No!
Hermione is black you racist

I love her footwork

She looks like she gets away with sexually harassing women.

It begins.

Ask Harvey

What's weird is she actually has a really expressive face, but acting-wise, her ability doesn't seem to go beyond her furrowing her brow in a look of confused consternation.

HOLY

Sucking weinsteins cock.

Also check these dubs

she did like any mid-tier actress in her age would, really easy role to shine and she did an okay job at most

>it's a "newfags go ape shit over gets" episode
fuck off back to

hello, is this dorsia? can i get a table tonight?

Checked

>no dubs
Wow Emma is pure after all.

OH SHIT

Lets see we only have openings for trips. Oh you have trips? Great what time? 7 works, see you tonight user.

She looks like she likes to give oral.

Your post says no, but your dubs say yes.

AHHHHH

She was pretty awesome in the Harry Potter series.

Nicely done

R U a Fed?

B l e s s e d t h r e a d

Dubs > Roberts > Watson > Stone

Why so many gets in this thread? What is the explanation?

dk, r u a fed?

So what you're saying is you wanted to say something more innocent?

>>>>>>>>>singles

I mean that I guess the question was inherently pretty dismissive and skeptical of her, but after posting it I just realized how mean that comes across. I'm just not in a place anymore where I feel like flinging mean thoughts around about people. And I have nothing against her, personally. And in fact I think she's one of the most beautiful women ever.

solid performance in witch trainer

Looking good and winning influence with pussy.

That's just about everything a girl can do.

Without pretty face and a pussy a girl is just a mediocre man.

A lot of the smartest and best people I know - and a good chunk of my favorite artists - are women. Some of exceptionally beautiful, others less conventionally so but you don't even notice.

Sucking Harvey's dick apparently. Now that he's gone and every other big guy in the industry afraid to follow his route, she won't get any decent roles and completly fall into mediocrity or "decide" to move on from acting.

Just because she was pictured with him it doesn't mean she consented to anything. In fact she looked drugged up

If she was raped she would scream about it first once #METOO started, she got her roles for being a cum storage and she was perfectly fine with it.

Hermoine was a know-it-all in the movies who was almost always proven right. Emma mistakenly thinks she is Hermione irl and doesn't realize she is both fallible and intolerable.

It's only cruel because it's an innocent question with an obvious answer. No, she was never good in anything

No. Concerned citizen.

what is it with 20-something brits looking like they're in their 30s

i wonder what her butt smells like

>she is perfectly cast as Hermoine and that is where her acting should have ended

Maybe not first year, as the canon drawings had her a bit chunky. But close enough.

Ask Harvey Weinstein

what's happening today?

And it's always worth noting that when she became one of Harvey's girls she was already one of the top three richest individuals in the UK under 20. The other two being Grint and Radcliffe.
In fact she was making more than them, because of her endless fashion covers and spreads in girls mags where she'd make more than most people in a year just for an afternoon's dress-ups session.
She was so rich she was caught up in the Panama Papers tax avoidance scandal which included serious world players in politics and business.

When she slurped Harvey's shvantz, there was ZERO financial incentive involved. It was pure career and profile/fame building on her part.
And this was the girl who publicly and repeatedly said she wasn't into fame and was considering dropping out of acting because she wanted to go to College and follow intellectual pursuits.

Her biggest acting role is her public persona as the female rights activist and "goal lifter" of young girls.
Speaking out about her teen sexualization, but still promoting the impossible-to-emulate-unless-you're-12 waif body type every time she steps in front of a camera for a magazine spread.
She pulled it off until all the gory details came out. So she has some "talent" in there somewhere. Even now she still speaks with that querulous tone of a southern belle having a fit of the vapors because somebody in her vicinity raised his voice and said "Damn!". It's a perfect ruse.

Good at sucking cock, allegedly.

He was good in Emma.

Cigarettes and partially digested jew cum?

before clicking i knew this thread will have many 'original' comments about weinstein and memeposting instead of actual topic discussiom
the state of Sup Forums makes me sad