In retrospect, shoulda happened sooner

When did this happen?

>ttgo is still over 50% of the scheduling
i am not pleased

>the same two teen titans specials again
can they please stop this and just show some damn episodes

I think they're setting up for a new season of the original teen titans.

WHEN IS MAGISWORDS COMING BACK??? AAAAH

>TTG

Just die already

>just show some damn episodes

TTGO is airing 176 times this week. There's 186 episodes in the series, including the specials. Just about episode is probably going to get a play.

Don't you dare say something like that and give me some kind of false hope

probably a way to promote the upcoming new season of Young Justice on Netflix, without actually having to play Young Justice

season 2 confirmed
they still havent released the rest of season 1

I want to fucking die, i cant stand literally the shittiest cartoon on televison at the moment co opting my favorite channel and killing reruns of my favorite shows. Hopefully this bubble will burst soon and theyll be forced to play better programing, but i have my noose ready regardless.

What agenda do they have to conatantly play teen titans go and basically cancel everything that isnt ttg and gumball. Are they trying to attract little kids? If so why because kids dont care about merch anymore and little kids dont get as much ratings as something young adults and older kids also like. Are they trying to kill the network, what will they replace it with? What do they hope to acheive by spamming teen titans go?

children that are too young to own a smartphone or have unsupervised access to the internet are the only ones still watching TV
so obviously they pander to them

also, worked for decades for Nick

>children that are too young to own a smartphone
man, my cousin's 2 year old has his own iPad so he can watch YouTube videos. And I know this is the case with a lot of little kids, they're getting access to YouTube at a very young age.

what's "tom and jerry tales" ?

a 2yo that can use an iPad and even knows what youtube is? impressive.

>what's "tom and jerry tales" ?
as animated series that ran between 2006 and 2008

nah, there is a live-action Teen Titans show being produced
they are probably trying to advertise that one

What is it about these schedule threads that attract so much autism?

>Scooby Doo

What did they mean by this?

Justice league's on he schedule only once