Why is the LoudHouse getting a movie already? Is it really that successful?

Why is the LoudHouse getting a movie already? Is it really that successful?

you can blame the american roricons

this will come as a surprise to you, but kids still watch television.

Nickelodeon logic

It and Spongebob are probably the most aired cartoons on Nick.

I'm just glad a Nicktoon besides SpongeBob is successful.

Also, merch fucking when

Soon

According to brainlets here, an at best baker's dozen of adults creating content on a dead board for a dead website are the reason why a show getting millions of viewers is successful.

>Also, merch fucking when
N E V E R

B-b-but user told me that today's modern mixed-up kids don't watch cartoons at all, they just watch let's plays 25 hours a day on their newfangled tablets!

One word my dear manchildren: Bronies. Bronies are living proof you don't need children as your main audience. Oh no.

God bless the horsefuckers

>Its the manbabies guys I swear thats why they get good ratings
Ok

when Nick wanted to Spongebob standard done they wanted more than a show they could air along side Spongebob, they wanted a new franchise to milk

The only cartoons kids watch are the GOOD stuff like Steven Universe, Clarence, and We Bare Bears

If the younger members of my extended family are anything to go by, they tend to watch both at the same time.

My Little Pony is a pre-existing franchise with easy to make and sell toys. It may have became big amongst manchildren for like a two year period (mainly a mix of furfags and LOL IM BEING SUCH A TROLL BY AVATARFAGGING AS A KIDS SHOW HORSE retards here and on other internet communities), but has anyone ever put modern MLP on the same echelon as hugely successful preschooler programs such as Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies, or Barney? It barely even reached Bubble Guppy fame. It got kept around because the obscure channel that aired it literally had nothing else.

When will the movie air?

Im actually glad kids are flocking to it IMO. Modern tv is trash and the only good shows still on are harvey beaks, steven universe, ok ko, and loud house. But since steven uinverse is effectivley cancelled because not even reruns play now on the TTG network and they only play bombs, harvey beaks is only playing on nicktoons and is ending soon, and ok ko, although funny as hell, as the very real fear of being overshadowed by teen fisting go and onlying playing episodes once every two months at 7pm, its really refreshing to see nick playing something really good and not overshadowed by zombie spongebob.

Just end me
why such a long hiatus?
thats like placing money on a horse thats not even born yet

Well they got their own board, so it must be true.