How many white children are you going to have in order to save the white race and western civilisation?

How many white children are you going to have in order to save the white race and western civilisation?
Me? I'm having 12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sXzWiF3Bfs
youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For every white child you bring into this world I'm going to make two adorable little niglets and feed them nothing but white people.

Consider yourself "sponsored"

Fuck white children

None. You're doing good work user, but I'm not interested.

Planned on 5 but then I got diabetes 1, which is hereditary so I'm not sure now.

>overpopulation
We need to exterminate shitskins first

Can you afford them?

Zero.

I have one race-mixed kid with an Asian though

I've been knocking up strangers on craigslist under a pseudonym for years. There's no telling how many mostly white babies I've made.

only what i can afford

creating wiggers is counterproductive

None, I don't fuck white bitches in the pussy. I only procreates with Asians as I want my mixed kids to have a genetic intelligence advantage.

Enjoy the collapse of your civilization without whitey around to gibs you dat, you scumfuck.

Explain user

That's not legal. Well, only legal for Muslims anyway.

kill little niglets first, ask questions later

Once I get a job, I'd like to have at least one kid, because I don't think I should wait the 8 years it's going to take me to finish school. Focusing on work over having kids is what's lowered our birthrates this much already. That said, I will have as many kids as I believe I can financially support, and on a lawyer's salary, that's quite a lot. I figure 7 is my max though, I'd be comfortable with 6.

t. Achmed Mohammed Bin Laden

3, i don't want to leave a deficit but i'm a upper middle class tradesman. Only welfare leeches or kikes who make money manipulating money can afford kids in New Jersey. My job doesn't allow me to escape west.

I have four half white children that I have never met.

You can't stop it desu. Even if you have 20 kids it won't be enough. Non-whites breed much, much more.

Best thing you can do is just have a few kids, enough to keep your lineage going, and focus on having a good full life and raise your kids to be great people.

2 or 3 if i can get a decent job and a wife soon. i think getting a wife will be easier once i get the job and i'm currently trying to get /fit/

I have three. I am stopping though. Don't want to overextend my finances.

Oh you mean enjoy narrowly avoiding the ecological collapse that is the inevitable conclusion of white people's misguided endeavor to conquer nature? Well I guess I'll have a coke instead.

Pull the trigger, kill a nigger, I'm a hero

Put a bullet in a niglet who the hell cares, one less hungry mouth on welfare

t. triple k mafia

I'd like to have at least 2, ideally 4. But I can't even afford 1.

A right wing death squad is 9 strong.
The only answer is.
9 bloodthirsty white devils.
Cleanse the human gene pool like you know we were supposed to by this point. We have the tech to leave our planet and live but instead waste resources keeping living foscles alive. Mother nature is cringing because we are not following her rules like we are supposed to.

I have 4 kids.

Pol wont consider me white though since i was born in BR and still am whiter than most people here as both my parents are full german

White broads are annoying. They're like the Lite version of niggresses now.

Why do you care. Your government must pay.
They pay for ahmed and his four wives and 13 kids.

Stop giving a fuck, have them. Spread your seed far and wide.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sXzWiF3Bfs

At least one son and one daughter

another one!
Are you fucks stupid or what?

If the german peoples taxes are not going towards white children guess what they are going towards the children of foreigners.

Sorry, kids are hard work and I got shit to do. But I strongly want to have at least one.

Yes. Which is why I refuse to fuck them in the pussy. Just breed with Asians.

We white decent people generally consider what it takes and imply to raise a human being before conceiving him.
And that's why we're surrounded.

I am the last male of my family line and having a biracial child with my black fiance

I care because I am not a degenerate shitstain that only cares about dem gibs me dats.

And I actually raise my children, I don't let them run amok.

Race is based on ancestry you retard, not where you were born.

If your parents were both of fully European descent then you are white.

0 but will compensate by eliminating non-white children.

White is a social construct.

Dumb ass.
This is why the white race will die out.
Too responsible to take advantage of your shit social welfare programs.

You would rather let foreigners come in and take advantage of it for you and pay for it.

Is that why you cant tell what race someone is by analyzing their DNA?

Is DNA a social construct?

I didn't say that.

I will do my best to kick them all out.

I'd like at least 5

I don't think I'll ever attract a women though. And if I could, I could only do it with money, but getting the money will cost me at least 10 years.

So I consider myself out of the game

3 or 4

If trump wins and makes america great again then I'll consider having children.

It i a social construct, not that would expect a fucking SOuth African to understand.
When are you Apartheid fucks going to leave Africa and give the land back to the natives? You don't belong in Africa and violence to remove you is justified. You are a piece of shit colonialist squatting on land that isnt yours. The Boers were monsters

DO IT FOR THE FUHRER

The Zulus are also colonialist pigs.
Should they move or are you another dumb american cunt that thinks the buntu people were here forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ

Who said I am a boer anyway.

>IT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Not an argument

Get a latina, they make excellent wives. Loyal, passionate, love to cook and don't mind staying home to raise the kids. Plus they're sexy af. And easy to get a model tier one as a whitey. And since they're mostly light skinned, your kids will be white.

t. knower

>I consider myself out of the game
Forget money and a job, that shit attitude is what put you "out of the game" more than anything

YOU ARE WHOTE IN AFRICA GET OUT
Honestly I am a whte man with a black wifeand you people should be forced out or eradicated for Apartheid. Shame on you and your "race"

How is white babby formed?

You are a cuck, the blacks here would string you up.

With your logic you should fuck off for what the whites did to natives in the USA. Fuck off or be eradicated. perfectly justifiable.

Oh enjoy having a kid with emotional problems and I hope the Caucasian negroid mutt wont fuck your wifes pelvis up as they are prone to do.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Want 2 maybe more if Trump wins

Copious amounts of bleach. Nail clippings from Adolf Hitler.

Your people are a shame to the planet. The blacks there are right to murder you. I would help them buy a rope. The white "race" is a disease being cured by low birth rates and interbreeding

> The white "race" is a disease being cured by low birth rates and interbreeding

shitskin detected

They can try.
I wonder if people actually talk like you in the real world or are you actually just a 12 year old?

The only people who interbreed are cucks like you. Blacks prefer having black babies, Asians prefer having asian babies and whites prefer having white babies.

Race mixing is a meme, only 7% of the populace participate in inter racial relationships.

HAHAHA no friend, In america we blend all into one The "melting pot" is real. And now with Europe being overran with Muslims there is no white homeland which is what European culture deserves.
The white "race" is doomed and I cant wait
White as you just smart and empathetic enough to know "white" "culture" is a plague.

Lol, empathetic.
Cant wait for you to get a beating by blacks. I am sure they will stop when you tell them how empathetic you are.

cuck

I want to have 2-4, but no one loves me.

Probably wont happen in America because we did away with Jm Crow unlike you apartheid. You all deserve to be killed because of the horrors of Apartheid. Your people sicken me and exemplify all that is poison about white society. You are less than human. I even bet you believe whites are smarter than the Africans so you have a duty to rule the.
Jesus go back to Europe. I would recommend America but your pathetic group is pretty much the KKK so there is no space for you here, racist piece of shit.
America is a lan of tolrance and peace and if your faggoty group had learned this you wouldnt be getting butchered in the street.

14 children, 88 grandchildren

whites having no culture? If it wasn't for us whites, you would still be living in the stone age like the barbarians you are. We basically invented culture and art and under our rule it flourished for centuries, but now that you are flooding the gates, you have the audacity to tell us we have no culture. Go back to africa and then we'll see who doesnt have culture

30 ill breed with shaniqua

I am white. I hated history, I hate white skin and blue eyes. I am ashamed of Europe.

12 yes maybe, 6 is a possibility, i want a strong connection with my children.

Take your meds.

I'm shooting for 5 and from there we're gonna have to see what she can handle. Ideally I can get a girl with a powerful enough groin to handle a dozen.

>oh no, I got hereditary illnesses
And so did the thousand other generations on this Earth that brought you here today, WITHOUT modern technology and medicine. Man up and have some kids you pathetic little faggot.

Genius

Ugly bald nu-male, I'd hate myself if I were you.

>7 is my max on a lawyer's salary
Bitch I know families that make a fraction of a lawyer's salary and run with more kids than 7. You're just not thinking like a poor man. Spaghetti dinners, afterschool jobs, endless hand me downs... Each kid gets a little cheaper than the last.

Oh, so you're one of those self-hating white guilt cucks? You are pathetic, you must be proud of your white heritage. Be proud that throughout history, we have subjugated every other race in the world. Be proud of our acheivements, inventions and innovation. Do not feel bad, have pride in your people

I'm planning on having as many as my husband will let me.
Hopefully I'm pregnant now with my first.
My husband likes you guys but I think you are weird
you probably will get more girls to like you if you quit being so antisemetic, i get not liking blacks but come on.
anyway this is my husbands profile.

>non whites breed much, much more
yeah and they're all dumb as shit and far more likely to die because they can't resist robbing convenience stores and attacking people in broad daylight.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and an 8 inch penis. Two university degrees (STEM and Arts), and am relatively fit (not a Chad, but not out of shape).

My girlfriend has red hair, green eyes, and a business degree.

Should we have kids? How many do you think we should have? I have no hereditary illnesses, allergies, or anything of the sort.

>My sons will be stupid, short and ugly
No thanks

I want four, but would go up to six. Assuming I had the income to support them, of course.

>My girlfriend has red hair, green eyes, and a business degree.
Glorious Gaelic babbies! Catholic or no?

Catholic. Father was a farmer. Mother was a teacher.

How will you feed niglets when there are no gibsmedatts from whitey?

Why are niggers incapable of living beyond stone age tribalism?

At least 5 mate, God-tier genetics deserved to be passed down so that someone else can enjoy the experience of being masterrace.

We both just turned 30.
How many children do you think we could reasonably have before her vagina dries up like the Sahara?

I have 2 already going to have another one soon.

One every 9 months. Get to work.

its not about how many kids you have but how many niggers you kill

Will do. Also America-bro, there is a restaurant here called Captain America's. I always wanted to go with an American to see how we compare when making your finest cuisine.

Honestly aim for her being pregnant for the better part of 10 years, I could be mistaken but I don't know if women mind being pregnant if the pregnancy is trouble free. Unless you're desperate or willing to take the risk on down's syndrome, don't have any past 40 or so.

KEK'D HARD :^)

Her family has a history of later-life pregnancy. Her mother didn't have her first child until she was in her early 40's. No defects in any of them either.

I'd like to have ideally 3-4 children. I'd be doing my part at that rate.

None because i'm fag and my perfect blue eyes and white skin is going to be wasted

Why would I want to be in a relationship with the white woman, in 2016?

Only suicidal cuck and shitskins go for them

find me a fertile Latina any day, low test.