Why does cartoon network not just demand companies push marketing for toys onto kids so they can go back to make good...

Why does cartoon network not just demand companies push marketing for toys onto kids so they can go back to make good action cartoons and play then reguarly and not just once a week? Is christina miller just stupid?

Yes.

It's not the 20th century anymore. Kids want apps, not toys.

>Is christina miller just stupid
you didn't need a whole thread to ask that.

Because for the most part, toys do not sell as well as they used to

Right now it is all about video games, and gaming companies generally prefer to put quality effort into their original properties

>gaming companies generally prefer to put quality effort into their original properties

pftahahaahaha
AaAHAHAHAHAHAH

implying that licensed games are better?

The toy industry is dying
it is surprising the Ben 10 toys are still doing as well as they do

>Kids want apps, not toys.
They need to be beaten violently for their shittaste in entertainment

Why are toys doing so poorly to video games now when they thrived in the 90s when video games were still around? Why are kids so fucking stupid now?

the drop in toy sales already started during the late 1980s around the same time the NES got introduced, but it only reached a critical point during the early 2010s
Especially with modern games like CoD, kids feel more mature and cool playing them, rather then playing with toys

>They need to be beaten violently for their shittaste in entertainment

the problem is that the ones still playing with toys are most likely the ones getting beaten-up by their peers

>Especially with modern games like CoD, kids feel more mature and cool playing them, rather then playing with toys
I want to fucking die and take all the retarded gamer trash children that are "too cool for toys" and drag them to hell. Now i understand why sandy hook happend.

>he thinks we shouldnt have government sponserd death squads come into school and violently shoot all school bullies and chads in front of their peers to solve the massive school bullying issue
Im fucking plying

What is preventing them from making an action show without selling toys?

>What is preventing them from making an action show without selling toys?

1st
Most of the present day execs and shareholders were around since the 80s, and still think action shows only exist to sell toys, and if toys dont sell, why make them?

2nd
Anime basically killed action cartoons during the 2000s
Networks decided it would be cheaper to just dub and edit anime, rather than make original content
And once the kids started watching subbed anime on-line (and later streaming services started providing them legally), they got rid of anime as well
Why bother making action shows if kids are just going to watch them on-line?
Cant compete with that.

3rd
Related to the 2nd one, they actually do.
Only not on TV.
Some streaming services have recently started getting into action shows.
Specifically Netflix with Voltron, Castlevania and the upcoming new season of Young Justice, and Amazon has Niko & the Sword of Light (which is kinda like Avatar the Last Airbender, if it were made by 90s Disney)

Which kinda brings me to the 4th point
TV in general is dying
Normies (and I em pretty damn sure even most people on this site) do not want to wait till a certain time of the day or even week to watch a show.
They'll just watch it on-line whenever they want. Whether by pirating it or on a legal streaming service.
As a result, TV networks rather invest in simple shows that they can air whenever in whatever order, that people can just turn on as background noise.
(sounds familiar?)
So you basically have Nick, which just cares about the one show that still gets ratings on TV, and keeps canceling all else that does not live-up to it
You have Disney XD, which no longer gives a crap about ratings, and just collects the subscription money and focuses on the number of views on their app
And then CN, who is a mix of these two, spamming whatever gets the highest ratings on TV, and producing the rest of their shows basically just to have something for their app

>spamming whatever gets the highest ratings on TV
>teen titans go
>high ratings

only show on the channel that almost never dips bellow 1million views in the TV ratings

meanwhile Mighty Magiswords had problems getting above a half million views, yet it got renewed, because it apparently got a ton of views on the CN app

That's not entirely true though; SU gets roughly the same or better ratings, they just don't syndicate it as much because of its plot. Which basically excludes it from reruns in the eyes of CN even though they had previous success with their themed block reruns a year ago.

Your point still stands though, in the modern age the app is king, in fact it's starting to completely supplant traditional TV.

Physical stuff like plastic toys, comics, etc require a shit load of middle management, production costs and investment returns. Digital media is cheap, and easy to produce. There is an app for it.

>consistently gets 1 million ratings per episode according to you
>CNs ratings are at their worst in years since cn real and no ones watching the network anymore
Somehow i dont buy your bullshit. Now tell me, what other alterer motive could they have for pushing TTG if flodding it is killing ratings for the network?

>people would rather enjoy cheap nonphysical entertainment that you cant physically own so they can play a shitty repititative and boring app
North korea cant nuke us soo enough. I hate this timeline.

I unironically want to see this happen

JEWS!

Obviously

Is that image a new meme? It's being spammed here it seems

Yes. Cucking is the best.

only if it is a man cucking a woman

Not him but there's a conspiracy goin around that CN is purposefully flooding their schedule with TTG to reduce the networks variety and encourage its viewers to use the app instead. In an age where tv is dying and is being replayed by online streaming it kinda makes sense

>gaming companies generally prefer to put quality effort into their original properties

I'm Jewish and this is just offensive. What the hell id the Jews ever do to christians?

If they want toy sales why can't they make any good toys?

yeah it's everywhere, I think twitter started it

>there's a conspiracy goin around that
That was by a dumbass implying he was an insider

Who said anything about Christians?