Holy shit just like real life!

you were literally supposed to self insert as the chad you cuck

>most people watching would self insert to

Children are the intended demo, deal with it

>Trent fades into complete obscurity after getting dumped and going insane
>Duncan gets dumped then raped in prison
>Cody gets a girlfriend
He got the last laugh.

What would have happened if back in season 1, during Cody's wannabe cool kid phase, he actually successfully got a girl contestant to crush on him and he knew about the crush?

>wanting anything good to happen to anyone in this show
>not just wanting to watch teens suffer

t. Chris

Can the new season just come out already please

Not until 2018 at least user, I'm pretty sure they just started recording lines.

Or how about a guy contestant wants to be like Cody?

He lucks out later on.

I wonder what happened to Chris as a teen that made him so sadistic towards teens in adulthood

To be honest, teens are reaaaaaally big assholes and the only way to put them on their place is being a bigger authority, even if this means being a worse asshole.

This tbqh
His hatred of teens is completely justifiable, that is until he starts trying to unironically kill them.

It was allways weird to me how cody ended up on the final 3 on world tour, and yet never really developed. Its like everyone else forgot to vote him off.

>almost winning because you didn't rock the boat enough to warrant people actively wanting to kick you off
That's actually a pretty good strategy, but it probably wasn't intentional.

Sierra just carried him to the end as she was a good competitor.

He came to appreciate Sierra towards the end and saved her life. He could have gotten more character development, but it could have been a lot worse.

i allways did wonder why there was never a contestant who was morally grey through all of it. Seems like the best strategy. Vote inconviniences off but dont be an asshole.

best friendship

They probably didn't want to vote him off because Sierra would go nuts and be out for revenge if they did vote him off.

This show would be better if it was more sexual.

>implying it wasn't from the beginning
You see Gwen's panties and Heather's bewbz in the first season

Yeah, that's why. It kind of lost it's sexual steam once it got more popular after the first season.