Your favorite chipmunk movie?
>pic related GOAT movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ7bxeNtxA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDjR65KHoeM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0mu8eLCtOY
youtube.com/watch?v=lndcUSfL8AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My furry uncle used to put this movie on all the time for my sister and I when we were little kids and he was babysitting us.

It wasn't until I was much older that I realized how fucked up it is. I still love it though because nostalgia, but fuck

explain?

Kids being pulled into an international smuggling ring, incestuous European villains, non-stop panty shots, just... the entire wooly bully scene.

And lest we forget Gettin Lucky.

However it was more uncomfortable watching Animalympics with my uncle than this movie.

These two movies were the Chipmunks at their best.

I loved this movie as a kid.

How do you know for sure he's furry?

He makes me wear a wolf costume when he fucks me.

while totally cheesy, this film had some fantastic animators behind it
youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ7bxeNtxA

not him but anyone that knows about Animalympics has to be at least somewhat furry

I know everyone hates Cracked now, but they're breakdown of this movie made me aware of why I felt uncomfortable watching it as a kid.

The lowkey incest shit between the villains
The way too sexual snake song

Fuck yes, I always loved watching those movies

I remember hating this movie as a kid. Boring, didn't really make sense, no good jokes, etc. But the animation was pretty great and I guess nowadays the "Girls of Rock n' Roll" song can score a few nostalgia points. And of course the Chipettes make my dick leak.

All the parodies they had

Funny, We Shrunk the Adults
Batmunk

They were on some Olsen Twins levels of movie pump outs for a while

Real answer: Because he used to draw furries all the time, Hanna Barbara style except with huge titties and nipples. It was kind of obvious when I got older.

Also this.

Huh.

You're right.

I kinda wanna watch it now.

Is it on any streamers or do I gotta Youtube that shit?

>Batmunk
Literally the first time I ever heard Danger Zone. And it was sung by a bunch of autotuned rats.

For what, the Chipmunk Adventure or Animalympics? the latter is easy to find and is actually a solid Olympics movie with some quality animation for its time
youtube.com/watch?v=RDjR65KHoeM

Chipmunk Adventure

>Chipmunk Adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=O0mu8eLCtOY
here you go senpai

Way back when Disney played this a ton I though the lioness was so cool. I made a necklace like hers and ended up running 2 miles at school in under 20 minutes in like 3rd grade.

Yup. Glen Keane and a bunch of others who got laid off after Disney's Black Cauldron fiasco.

>tfw we'll never have a high quality vinyl rip of the original version

youtube.com/watch?v=lndcUSfL8AE

You, uh... wouldn't happen to have any of his work saved, would you?

K I N O
I
N
O

Fuuuuuuuug, Cracked used to be so great. Remember when they had that "The perks of having a mentally retarded child" article? And remember when Seanbaby used to be one of their "greats"?

If Seanbaby wrote what he used to write in today's Cracked atmosphere, that site would lynch him on the spot. Leftism sucks donkey dicks like one wouldn't believe.

Now that I think about it, I think Cracked might've been what introduced me to Alvin and the Chipmunks in the first place. I was in middle school and I read some article that said something about how Alvin and the Chipmunks got their high-pitched voices from just literally speeding up the audio or something, and I got curious and looked up the movie.

Those were the days.

Oh please, drawing furries, masturbating to furries, wearing a furry costume and roleplaying online does not make you a furry.

I mean who among us has not made all of those thing

was it because of kit mambo, or tatiana?

These movies are awesome.

The late 90's movies were the best version of the Chipmunks. They were funny, sweet, and actually interesting and not cringy for once. I'm surprised they never kept those going or a made a TV show like it.

T: "nice panties, Ellie"

Wtf,

>DivX video
That's a nostalgia blast though.

they got with the times and made the 3d movie that spawned a million other ones. they should go back to animation instead of cgi for a new chipmunks movie. I always loved the 80's covers of their songs.

>And of course the Chipettes make my dick leak.
...(sigh) same...

The 2d Chipettes are probably the majot secret crush of many guys.

Indeed.

they need more fanarts.

Yep, best girl right here.

Anyone here felt like they should have made a Dracula movie, just to complete the trifecta?

Cracked is a preachy mess now. They forgot their job was to be funny. Humor is now a distant second to 'justice', not entirely unlike this site these days.

Universal pose his chance.

sorry, is "lose"

It's all good. And yeah, Universal did miss its chance to complete a Chipmunk classic monster trilogy. Maybe more if they brought on the Mummy and the Phantom, as well.

After Hours and maybe one or two other shows are probably the only good things left on the site