Were we really expected to believe that she would have such a hard time finding a boyfriend?

Were we really expected to believe that she would have such a hard time finding a boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/216023725
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. She has terrible taste in men.

fujo pretending to be a stacy t b h i m o good toon tho i m o someone stream?

Even if you're hot, rancid B.O. is still pretty unattractive in a woman.

Yeah, whilst jerking off.

Sure. I mean, she smells rather nasty. Which, of course, television doesn't convey very well but we're gonna have to take their word for it.

Hot or not, she still smells like a skunk which is described as one of the foulest smells ever.

vimeo.com/216023725

she was a horny teenager in a school with no other skunks.

poor thing

that's cute

WB clearly states, no game for skunks.

This is like asking

>Were we really expected to believe the castaways would have such a hard time getting off the island?

or

>Were we really expected to believe the Brain would have such a hard time taking over the world?

It's a comedy, user. Success would kill the joke, so you have to keep the character in a state of perpetual failure.

Her smell was shown to be bad enough to melt steel bards. Being in her presence probably causes physical pain.

That frame cycling hurts me

>bad enough to melt steel bards
Fifi caused 9/11!

Have you ever smelled a skunk, user?

>Being in her presence probably causes physical pain.

All the tackling, squeezing, crushing and wrestling she inflicts on the guys she molests probably doesn't help, either.

Fifi is abusive. She should be in jail.

>Fifi is abusive.

Agreed.

>She should be in jail.

But as pointed out by steel bars cannot hold her. She is an unstoppable raping machine.

>not helping her with her anal glands

That's the only way for her to stop smelling!

>tfw Fifi rapes you, burns your nose hairs out, and then sues you for child support 9 months later

>Acting like Fifi would set you free after catching you

I'm pretty sure her motive was to kidnap the guys she was chasing.

>I'm pretty sure her motive was to kidnap the guys she was chasing.

She was always pouncing on them and trying to carry them away. I figured she was trying to take them home with her.

>9 months later

But a skunk's gestation period is only a little over two months.

when you smell like all the perfume at a Macy's counter all at once, yes

who was the one girl in the red dress? she was better than fifi

>when you smell like all the perfume at a Macy's counter all at once, yes

Oh it's this fag again with his autistic "NO FIFI SMELLS LIKE STRONG PERFUME" fanfic. Was wondering when you'd show up.

My gf has terrible breath and her feet wreak at all time, even immediately after brushing/bathing

She also has fifi-like proportions and it is well worth it

Have you ever smelled a skunk?

Every time I'm driving and I pass a roadkill skunk I smell that son of a bitch for a mile

>She was always pouncing on them and trying to carry them away. I figured she was trying to take them home with her.

It's not "kidnapping", it's "eloping".

>She also has fifi-like proportions and it is well worth it
Does she have a fluffy tail?

>It's not "kidnapping", it's "eloping".

Just get your scent glands removed holy shit

The colors of the Tiny Toons always bothered me.

Seriously, a blue cat? Cats come in so many colors, I can understand they wouldn't want another black cat besides Silvester, but they could have gone with gray or even tabby.

Buster and Babs as pink and blue? Why not gray and brown or something?

The purple Dizzy Devil was the worst for me.

Don't get me wrong I loved the show but their unrealistic colors always bugged me

Production art from designer Dan Haskett had Fifi as being black and white. The vibrant rainbow colors attached to the characters was probably something a producer forced on the show afte the designs were done, as it was the early 90s and loud colors were a big trend at the time.

It's the skunk's natural defense. Why don't you ask a lion to remove his teeth and claws and ask the roadrunner to give up its speed while you're at it?

>unrealistic colors
It's a fucking cartoon, user.

Fifi thinks the other boy is a skunk, so she assumes smell isn't an issue. So she sees no need to eliminate her odor.

The Black and white works better for me but I get the feeling the color change was to differentiate the tiny toons from the Looney Toons, who also appeared on the show.

Still, I can see that they would want the loud colors to attract the kiddies

He said your scent glands.

There was actually an Aesop fable where a lion did just that for a girl. The problem was that the Girl was a cunt and just laughed in his face.

I wish there was more fanart of proto-Fifi.

>cartoon animals can't have natural colors

>Buster and Babs as pink and blue? Why not gray and brown or something?
Gray was left out probably for Buster to stand out from Bugs.

Proto fifi looks like a fucboi skunk

The idea of someone fawning over you endlessly sounds great at first, but even as a lonely basement-dweller you're likely to get tired of it pretty quickly as you gorge on her flesh like a starving African child let loose in an American buffet and after a few weeks of doing anything and everything you've ever dreamed of doing with a real life qt3.14, it shifts from being endearing to becoming smothering.

yeah the Chuck Jones vibe makes her resemble Pepe even more

You smell for no reason when you eat shit food.

She needs to clean out her system.

Do you........ have more of that?

Just block your nose or something

Just gotta take the perfume from her or replace it with water. She's shown at school often enough and no reacting to her when they're inches away.

Just stuff a cork in her.

I have to agree with that. It makes sense.

So what would happen if a guy was willing to date her, and told her to calm down and relax? Would she do it, or go even crazier?

why didn't she just fuck her uncle? They both definitely were into the same stuff

Have you ever met anyone that reacts well to be told to calm down?

Probably calm down after some time or is THE most affectionate girlfriend. She was pretty normal, if a little too doting, when she went on a date until the guy she was with started flirting with a random skunk bimbo, literally given her name is Bimbette, and she kicked his ass.

Fifi is a more powerful Pepe when you get down to it. Pepe can be turned off and driven away if you start returning romantic feelings/flirting with him, but Fifi just seems to ramp up even more you try that.

fifi wrapping people up in her tail gives me funny feelings

Brap

Yes. Calm down user...

>cocooned in giant soft warm fluffy tail with her right in the middle too
>get showered in kisses between broken French and English flirting/compliments/her plans to turn your pelvis into dust
it's a built in blanket which makes any girl/character with them even better for cuddling

Only lying assholes tell you to come down. They don't care for you, and only want you to put the gun down cause they are too afraid to die.

Tiny Toons are all kids. Furball is homeless and lacks education. None tried to help him. Damn son...

Their age seems to go up or down depending on the episode/joke since their school is called a university which implies they're older. Granted, Bugs and the other looney toons have made the animal years joke before.

Didn't he attend the Looneyversity too?

So how did these guys went from being the kings of animation in the late 80's-early 90's to a bunch of broken losers who make the 804th animated Batman movie and Wrestlemania mashups?

tbhimo

Bad stupid people in control. You know, as always.

Histeria! happened.

actual road runners only have a top speed of 20 mph
coyotes have an actual top speed of 43 mph

Pros
>Soft and fluffy and humongous and attached to a horny babe
Cons
>Smothering and inescapable and smells bad enough to make you cry

...they were? i dont remember they did anything else but batman.

Dat tail

Wonder how sick one would become after spending enough time around her, other than passing out and maybe loosing your sense of smell.

It's like a Love Boa, constricting her boy friends with with love while taking their breath away with it's foul stench.

It's bad enough to make her victims scream, so it must be pretty bad.

It was the smell.
Besides that most boys were fine with her....until they got within smelling distance.

But she did get a boyfriend. Plus there was that episode where she was almost molested by a drunk wolf.

I hated how they hooked Fifi up with Hamton in the cartoon. Fifi had ONE gimmick, chasing boys, and giving her a mutual love interest removed her one gimmick, so she became boring and just a crowdfiller. They also never addressed why she didn't stink when she was around Hamton; he never had to deal with her smell for some reason.

>Being near her youd risk suffocating to death, your faint screams falling on deaf ears as she just tighten her grip on you.

I actually like the two being together but even as a lover of that couple, I still feel like she should still be chasing dudes and loved watching their various attempts to get away from her.

She may just have tonsoliths and feet fungi or something of that nature.

Fifi gave me a femdom fetish that ruined my life.

What the hell is wrong with Furrball? We're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's "unlucky", but the guy could have an all you can eat buffet of hot skunk pussy if he wasn't such a dumbass.

I can't sympathize with him. He could have a home with a 10/10 nymphomaniac, but he runs away instead. His suffering is of his own making.

he's a pig, he eats slop. you think a little stink would get to him?

But that's because Fifi thought he was a skunk, otherwise their relationship would be based on lies and deceit.

>he's a pig, he eats slop. you think a little stink would get to him?

But wasn't Hamton also a neat freak?

>but the guy could have an all you can eat buffet of hot skunk pussy

Truly, that is the dream we all share.

Huh?

A board featuring my first Sup Forums crush.

Been forever since I have seen this series.

Fifi just need males of her own species. Remember when a male skunk (older than her) chase her?

Yep, loved to clean that pig did,

Only 1 storyboard, heh?

Rewatch it. Then you could memorize which episodes are shit, so you won't have to re-rewatch them again.

I loved those crossover episodes
>Fucking ELMYRA spooked the Warners