What if you combined the Hulk with Wolverine?!

>What if you combined the Hulk with Wolverine?!

So is Marvel basically soliciting ideas from seven year olds now?

>>What if you combined the Hulk with Wolverine?!

Its basically a hulk with more weaknesses now.

Also, looks like a half assed shitty drawn, weaker doomsday

It makes a decent "What-If?" one-off but I hope they aren't making it more than that...

>seven year olds
like people haven't been thinking of that concept for decades now. to be fair they're going to use it NOW is the problem.

anyone know of the submissions for wizard magazine's "what if X is the hulk" contest?

>seven year olds
You mean the original target audience of comics?
Fuck you this looks cool

I lie.
It seems cool but it looks like trash

>You mean the original target audience of comics?

Oh come on, you know it's going to be hyper violent and will probably have a rating for teens and above.

Also yeah it does look pretty cool.

That's modern capes for you, son.

>its not immature simplistic fun for kids, it's mature entertainment for adults ! It has blood and sexy women in it ! Look !"

So he's hulk but now normal non-OP mags can oneshot him. Cool.

Hulk is not limited by his skeleton or regeneration so hulkverine is no different than Hulk carrying literally any bladed weapon. Wolverine with Hulk's rage bonus to stats would be really strong though.

HOUSE OF IDEAS
I
V
E
R
S
I
T
Y

It is okay, they try to tied in Old logan universe.

Almost literally Doomsday

Doomday is the HULK, but with spikes.

Didn't that used to be their target audience at some point?

So, that thing can't turn human, right? Because those adamantium claws wouldn't shrink.

Then again, sure would be great to see him turn normal and have the claws burst out of his elbows all Ruins style to end the fight.

He does change back to a human, and they actually do address his size, by asserting that his bones and claws fold together using nanotech, sort of how Lady Deathstrike's cyborg body can shape shift.

What if Storm was Spiderman?

What if Spider-Man was Thor?

>She-Shang Chi
>Not calling her Shang-She

But I unironically like Red Cable idea. He just needs a mustache.

Doesn't Hulk already have better regeneration than Wolvie?

I didn't know Doomsday were a mutant doctor with nth metal bones that could transform into a beast via omega rays exposition

This book is not targeted for 7 year olds. 7 year olds will read it, as well all would have, but this is more of a teen book. Unless they plan on having WolverHulk just play craps and bonk people over the head with looney tunes anvils.

That looks pretty cool

and the slash pairing fans must be happier than a dog who got into the cocaine.

they have done this before. typically this would be restricted to what if comics but has been seen else where

like punisher as venom. concealed guns and hang glider action and can stick to walls and looks cooler. kinda made brock and parker look like scrubs

I liked when they did this during the Secret Wars:Civil War story

Nigga this also happened in Civil War, the Secret Wars one, pic very much related

This is, without a doubt, the single dumbest fucking thing Marvel has added to Wolverine's history since fucking Romulus and I honestly hope he's as quickly forgotten and ignored just like Romulus.

wonder what if he was called "little thing"

Muh dick.