Sjw at it again

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/berkeley-protesters-form-human-chain-stop-white-st/

youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4

Students at the University of California, Berkeley held a day of protest on Friday to demand the creation of additional “safe spaces” for transgender and nonwhite students, during which a human chain was formed on a main campus artery to prevent white students from getting to class.

The demonstrators were caught on video blocking Berkeley’s Sather Gate, holding large banners advocating the creation of physical spaces segregated by race and gender identity, including one that read “Fight 4 Spaces of Color.”

Protesters can be heard shouting “Go around!” to white students who attempt to go through the blockade, while students of color are greeted with calls of “Let him through!”

How the fuck is this not racist? How is this not a hate crime against white people? Imagine if white people pulled this shit, it would be world news, the university would shut down and the students would be expelled.

Sigh... when will you learn? ONLY white people can EVER be racist, you neocolonial nazi piece of trash. Bad goy!

This surely won't antagonise and annoy people

I fucking hate California
[spoiler]I live there[/spoiler]

Why do the whites, upon being restricted in movement on campus, not just press charges of discrimination and harassment?

They are literally stopping a race from going to school. Can you imagine if a group of whiteys formed a chain gang and stopped blacks from going to school? There would be nationwide riots. What the fuck.

How great would a truck mounted m60 do in this situation /k/?

>Sup Forums was right again
I wish I knew the thread but we were talking about "Next they'll demand 'spaces of colour'" AND IT LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

Also I was actually going to post this, you did it better than I would have, cheers.

>Mfw this is the only us university we could choose if we wanted to study one semester abroad

Nope

How can this be racist, if only whites can be racist? Huh?

honestly young people getting off their ass and standing up for a good cause. can't hate them for it

Kys racecuck

this is why things like quadcopters and thermite were invented

SEGREGATION
>CLAPCLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP
SEGREGATION
>CLAPCLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP

>tfw when I went to UC Davis during the whole pepper spray indecent

It was all bay area people bussed in I swear to god they came to town to steal our bikes and protest. The real based agbros (best ag/vet/viticulture school in the US) had a tough time that year.

i like segregation

i don't want my kids to go to school with shitskins

>lets fight racism with racism! i have no critical thinking skills!

Well she's right

Would never work in commiefornia.

nice integers

Seriously, SJWs turned me into a nazi.
I hope they are happy now.

>white people are racist among the whole country
>get upset they can't leave minorities a small circle of several meters

White devils are too greedy. They want everything and leave minorities nothing

exactly this man, i wonder how many mild racists they made into full blown racists by pulling this shit

One day someone will turn up with an AR-15 and unload on these protests.

Your extreme views are what will ruin your cause.

>people create philosophy that says non white people can't be racist
>adherents to the philosophy use it to justify progressively more discriminatory actions, pretending they aren't being racist as fuck.

Who was it that said "your right to swing your fist ends where my face begins"? Similarly, their right to protest only covers their behavior when they aren't restricting other people.

Why hasn't someone dressed up in a Nazi or KKK uniform gone to one of these things and talked about how much they support what they are doing?

This kind of mentality is just going to create a 3rd South Africa/Zimbabwe as soon as whites become the minority

Some upstanding non-white from Sup Forums should take advantage of their color privilege and go knock these Marxists the fuck out. They could easily get away with it.