WARNING: THE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS ARE SHILL THREADS. NOTE THE ORGANIZATION, THE CONSTANT PUSHING OF BOARD IDENTITY...

WARNING: THE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS ARE SHILL THREADS. NOTE THE ORGANIZATION, THE CONSTANT PUSHING OF BOARD IDENTITY, "COHESIVENESS", AND LITERALLY GETTING YOU TO ASK FOR A DRAFT.

THE REAL PSY-OP IS ON YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/krisbayxo/status/792008220759904256
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-DJtvHFE0
youtube.com/watch?v=jD4yylPkmwE
pastebin.com/chtax1au
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

Go away shill
Sage

No one knows who, if anyone, is, or ever was, shilling who anymore but that's just part of the fun honestly.

Pic unrelated, my keyboard updated while typing this post and now it's really small wtf.

nah it's just Sup Forums trying to claim 8gag ideas for themselves again.𛲠

What would be the point to that?

0/10 OP.

This Record has been so poorly Corrected that I'm not even giving you your extra 0.02c for the (You)

Might be right.

It is impossible to know anything anymore.

The ministry of truth has won, the truth is whatever they tell you it is.

Trump and Clinton are both criminals.
Putin isn't the hero he seems to be.
They are all controlled by the same (((people))).

History was finished off when they murdered the Tsar and his family. No one did anything to prevent it.
When Russia was compromised, it gave (((them))) a base from which to operate from, resources, political and global influence.

After that they began to infiltrate other governments.
The next deciding factor, 1930s England.
England had no wish for war with Germany.
It was pushed by zionists. This is a matter of history, not conjecture.
Following that, pushed again into surrendering their protectorate of Palestine to the beligerent illegal occupiers of the west coast.

From then, more and more influence, more problems in the world.

>Every thread I don't understand is a shill thread.

Keep it classy OP.

I suppose the positive result will be that we become immune to all forms of external manipulation - true or false.
A useful skill, given the social climate of this diseased planet.

If you're not with us you're against us: The Post.

>pretending to understand things

Let me guess, you also think Trump isn't a Zionist?

the only thing drafting will do is draft nigger dick into white pussy once the whole squad of females get horny and want to fuck

Estonia, your women are far too pretty to be that dumb.

The majority of women will pussy out when forced to go to war.
They're just don't have the mindset, discipline, everything for it.
This psy-op is to make hillary voters aware that SHE will WANT to go to war and women will be forced on it.
A society that forces their women into combat is a dead society.

End game is to scare hellary voters into pussying out of voting for a president that will force them to hell.

>shills working for us in an organized effective manner are bad because shills are always bad
Faggot, you need to go back. Oldpol used to always be that organized, that was when we were feared. Nupol is retarded lazy useless shit.

Sounds like apathy...not good.

What is their end game?

And can you link somewhere I can read up on this?

a psyop for what? feminists going to die in war? how is it on us?

LOL LOOK AT THIS GUYS

BUMP

OP is right. CTR is basically outsourcing their shitposting to Sup Forums while Sup Forums swallows it.
It's like you fuckers dont know that the 'war president' always wins the election

>The majority of women will pussy out when forced to go to war.
This isnt the 1920s. SJWs are fully retarded now and dont even understand what war means. What's worse is that when Hillary preaches war they think it's a good thing because it appeals to their "Hillary=stronk courageous woman" doublethink. You're not going to convert anyone this way. Instead you're making her support stronger.

t. Clinton campaign executive

Hi CTR

CTR counter shilling.
get out
roasties getting drafted is good for us.
win-win

bump

If this is a shill psyop, how could this possibly benefit Shillary?

was also meant for

we already have a draft faggot.

who exactly here would be against a draft for women anyway? I think its a fucking great idea, 99% of women are absolutely horrified by the idea, that's why it works. It's the same way with Obamacare, all the women and libtards loved it and got high on their own enlightenment until their insurance bill came through the mail.

They will learn.

Disinfo shill pls go, no one believes your lies. Trump will be our savior, he is not controlled opposition, just see how much the system freaks out about him and undermines its own legitimacy to try and stop him.

bump!

I did that!

You're an idiot, we don't even NEED a draft right now.

This shit is just something that has backfired into the Dem's faces. There are too many peace loving hippies and middle ground women in their party to fly with this shit. The latter being women who like the STRONG INDEPENDENT vibe, but suddenly clarity appears when they think of themselves catching bullets. Not that they would.

Dems have spent too much effort trying to contort their enemies against each other that they have left themselves vulnerable to the same tactic.

fuck off CTR

Hi CTR

bump

Bump

Nice post CTR, we know we are hurting you.

Your but thirst feels so good.

mobile.twitter.com/krisbayxo/status/792008220759904256

People search "Clinton and draft" they see this.
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Eat shit CTR, this is hurting her and we know it.

I CANT be drafted numbnuts. I'm above the draft age and its in my direct interest to see those in the draft age drafted.

sage

THIS IS FUCKING STUPID. THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND: DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE IN WAR?!?!?

really made me think. fuck off shill.

Just go away shill

>CTR
You're either CTR yourself or a complete fucking idiot.
>hurting
That's the fucking problem. you're not fucking hurting anyone with this dumb shit. You're promoting fucking Hillary. Fuck off dumb cunt.

>DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE IN WAR?!?!?
SJWs dont have the foresight to understand that. All they see when they see these ads is how stronk and brave Hillary is. You severely underestimate the stupidity of these people

yes i posted this yesterday

it is not a grassroots meme

proceed with caution

t. asthma and imperfect vision

Bump!

Nope this is a psyop to stop it

its hurting you isnt it

Draft our daughters was created here on Sup Forums you idiot

WARNING: THE 'X or Y ARE SHILL THREADS" ARE SHILL THREADS. NOTE THE ORGANIZATION, THE CONSTANT PUSHING OF BOARD IDENTITY, "COHESIVENESS", AND LITERALLY GETTING YOU WORKED UP OVER NOTHING.

THE REAL PSY-OP IS ON US.

Nothing that gains traction so quickly with such coordination and organization is ever grassroots. Hell, this whole board, site, internet and fucken world is a psyop.

>bumps own thread
that is how we know

t. coward feminazi

HAHAhahahahahaha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ooooohhhh whew

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this is rich, this this made my day
fuck outta my way shills, nothing is gonna bring me down after seeing this

I think you are either ctr or paranoid

The feeling normies have for protecting women definitely overrides love for country

Normies will hate this draft daughters thing

>Nope this is a psyop to stop it
That's retarded, the damage (if any) is already done. The memes are all over twitter, facebook and even reddit now.

We know you're ctr. Can you just relax and come along for the ride? You have to admit it's fun. Think of this as the time Germany and Britain stopped shelling each other and played a game of football on no mans land on Xmas day.

>there are people who actually use those hideous skins for their keyboard

Tits or gtfo, soldier.

Wondering what happened to all the shills?

if you've seen the fake apple ads from Sup Forums you know it takes a lot of iterations to get it perfect BEFORE releasing to the media

this "meme" is so obviously a paid political campaign that i honestly feel bad for the clowns here making these memes for free

stay safe kids

only dipshit teenagers write posts like that
learn to express yourself with big boy words like the rest of us or fuck off
cunts like you drag board quality down for the rest of us

What else were we doing? What else could we be doing?
I'll stop with my draft memes when you give me something better to do

Posting in the resource burn wikileaks threads with their inspiration rally cry all caps orders.

Every great military leader in history knows that war should always be a last resort.

>The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Sup Forums is making Nuclear War possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-DJtvHFE0

yup. neo-pol is jidf training ground.

its dark and edgy just like his soul

Read/spread actually damaging stuff.
corruption
collusion
pay-to-play
lies
soros
rigged elections (Bernie)
ect.

With so much damaging info out there, keeping you busy with this limits the damage

> Implying OP isn't the true CTR

YOU CANNOT STOP US

We have been doing that for months
She has done so much shit and normies dont care about those facts, so we gotta hit them in the feelings

>Clinton aids by Sup Forums moderator privileges
>we now have a propaganda push for war
>BUT IT'S TOTALLY IRONIC YOU GUYS

Gee, a website full of uneducated people getting one upped on. Who woulda thunk.

OR are you the fucking shill?

Don't be retarded, do you think encouraging women to be in the draft and starting a war looks good?

If it does and that gets the bitch elected, we fucking deserve WWIII.

Bump

>England had no wish for war with Germany.
>It was pushed by zionists. This is a matter of history, not conjecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=jD4yylPkmwE

>you also think Trump isn't a Zionist?

maybe yes maybe no, but he is the more popular military industrial candidate

t. Brockie Brockie

ps you need to fix your fucking hair

>It's like you fuckers dont know that the 'war president' always wins the election

they're both war presidents

>You're an idiot, we don't even NEED a draft right now.

we will when it's time to clean house

fake ass shop
Also its not an OP you moron this is the same reason 2nd wave feminists almost voted against equality. Women dont want to go off and die for some bullshit.

>The feeling normies have for protecting women definitely overrides love for country

yeah but fat lesbian women's studies majors do they really count as women?

send them through the meat grinder why not, you know what could count for exemption? being married with children under the age of 4

bullshit shill video, we have like 2060+ nuclear explosions since 1945

Putin kicked out the Rothschilds from Russia and brought many oligarchs to heel. He went after one of the most powerful ones and even helped shut down a KGB coup years prior.

He hates Soviet Russia. Just search him and Orthodox Church. That will tell u his allegiances.

The recent leaks were by the Atlantic Council. Search it in wikileaks. It's fucking Hillary and Soros again.

>the CTR are getting smarter
>but they don't realize its too late
kek

>Promoting Hilary sending womyn to war
That is great advertising.

You are full of shit. Putin is the figurehead for a clan of jewish oligarchs.

Lurkers: there is no shortcut to knowledge, read and learn. pastebin.com/chtax1au

OP BTFO!
CTR BTFO!

This makes her look like shit!

>We know year by year what's going to happen, and they know that we know. It's only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger - this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don't know how to get through to you anymore.
-Putin, to reporters

I'll take things the merchant would never say for 100 Alex

>would never make my support for drafting women so obvious

Tomorrow we will know who is shillin who. We will just check the polls.

Is this real?

I've suspected as much, it seems to me that the #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS meme could work either way

>(you)

Nice damage control.
Better figure out what is the next joke on you.

HAR-HAR-HAR

> so obvious to voters

Spin this!

It's mostly working in Sup Forums's favor.
We're not pushing the equality meme, we're pushing the war meme, which freaks women out.

The work put into this could have got #DrainTheSwamp trending.

SAGE SHILL SUBVERSION IN PROGRESS

DONT POST PEPES

BURY ALL SHILL THREADS

It's keeping Russia the narrative instead of corruption.
Russia is the DNC's "smoke" and distraction

Anything to dilute the narrative and keep it away from DOCUMENTED corruption

Except Hillary is going to send young white men to go fight other young white men either way.

There is no "pushing". The warmongering sociopath was sending us off to die either way. Her globalist masters hate us and want to see us die.

When we push for women to be dragged into the mess they might be less likely to vote for said mess when it's their life on the line.

By pushing this hashtag we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Nah, there's nothing that scares women more than being required to do actual work, this is helping Trump

Lmfao, no they're not you dumbass. They're duplicitous hyporcites, it's one of the defining aspects of third wave feminism.

They want all of the benefits of feminism and none of the costs of equality.

You're either a shill or an absolute braindead idiot.