Scotland and the EU

Why the fuck did they seriously wreck the Brexit vote by mostly voting to Remain when every other UK nation majority voted to Leave. Obviously Leave won but still.

Why did they listen to the SNP who told them that if this happened they'd campaign for another independence referendum so even if they wanted to vote Leave they should vote Remain to do so - and the sheep fell for it?

Are people that retarded or do they want Scotland to be split from the UK yet run by Brussels and then subsequently overrun by immigrants? That's not independence, that's dependence!

I voted to leave the UK.
I also voted to leave the EU.

The EU is actually very beneficial for small nations. Scotland, NI, and Wales are too small to survive outside the EU as independent nations and maintain their standard of living but within the EU they will receive funding and thus can survive. The question of Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish is do you want to be funded by the English or Brussels (or Ireland for NI who are in turn funded by EU)?
Wales is loyal to the end

Because Scotland is full of cucks. I watched the debate whether or not to ban Donald Trump.

Because they're petulant children that love nothing more than to "stick it" to England due to their massive inferiority complex.

>tfw Mel Gibson ruined your country

I used to have respect for Scuckland, but now I hate them to the core. Fucking lazy cucks.

We should've given independence tbqh, their whole campaign relied on MUH OIL and not long after the vote, oil prices hit rock bottom. On top of that, the EU still would've denied them entry.

don't worry, spain votes "no" and it's over

> voted to stay in the U.K.
> voted to leave eu
> fucking an English rose
I've done my bit

I genuinely can't stand people that want to leave the uk just so they think they can get back into the eu
Most Scots that want that are genuinely pants on head retarded

Its weird, they want to belong to the eu but not the UK which has been going hundreds of years.

Theyve said it themselves, they WANT more immigrants, and we dont. Thats where we differ

>run by Brussels and then subsequently overrun by immigrants?
>being overrun by french, german, swedish, dutch, austrian, etc
what a terrible fate, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy, wew you really dodged a bullet there, UK

Scotland is selfish just like anyone else. They benefit well from EU so they wanted to stay. They also benefit from UK so they will stay, doesn't matter what.

I voted to Leave the UK and to Leave the UK, for the same reason.

Home rule means home rule.

Swapping Westminster for Brussels is not independence.

You cannot know my pain. Most other Yes voters will berate me for voting to Leave the EU. Most other Leave voters will berate me for voting for Scottish independence.

If you want to know suffering, become a right -wing Scottish nationalist. Your fellow nationalists are leftist scum (mostly) and most of the anti-nationalist Scots are based right-wing prods.

yes but they all talk and act like rolf from ed edd n eddy there's only so much you can take

but muh freeeeedoooommmmm

I know right, at least now you can phocus you're entire attention to the commonwealth immigrants, I would leave the EU any day too if I could fill my immigration quotas with pakis and poo in loos

kinda depressed laddies

focus

hmmmm, 4th anti-Scottish thread of the day

>Too poor, too wee, too stupid

An independent Scotland means an independent Scotland not a member of the eu

Scotland's entire national identity is just being anti-English. They have a huge inferiority complex. If England became communist Scots would become libertarians overnight. It's just what they do.

Scots are massive cucks. They've voted against independence twice in the last two years. Kek.

>Implying that Independence doesn't hinge on the EU
kys my laddeh

delete your account

>Implying it's actually independence if you have to rely on the eu

I agree with you in that sense but independence as it is being banded about in Scotland relies on the EU. They aren't self sufficient

They where told if you vote remain, there will be no need for a referendom on Scottish independence. What does that tell you.

At least you have some consistency. A sizeable number of scots want to be in the EU but not the UK, which makes absolutely no fucking sense. Personally I think we need to bomb the border hard enough that Scotland splits off into its own land mass and floats the fuck away.

Does /pop/ ever watch FMQT? I'd would be nice to see SNP on the receiving end of parliamentary shitposting

Because all the good Scots came to amer

Does that mean that all the Syrian, Afghan, Somalian migrants are the good ones because they are leaving their homeland instead of bettering it?

Would Scotland receive EU funds over Poland? I don't see it, the EU is under no obligation to support scotlands current standard of living

>The EU is actually very beneficial for small nations.

I can't think of any other union that is beneficial for the different constituent countries that make it up.

>Scotland's entire national identity is just being anti-English
This is a new thing. And there is a large loyalist community in Scotland.

There's still no guarentee that Scotland would even get into the EU if they left the UK.

They have the biggest deficit of any EU country. Spain and Belgium already said they would veto them. And the rules on joining the EU have been made harder and harder recently.

If they left the UK they'd be completely on their own.

It's nice to see things like this in the wake of the indyref desu. Gives me hope for this little union of ours.

There's always us, the one that got away.

hey scotsbros leave the UK and rejoin the EU, fuck those imperialists.

>leave the union that has been working for over 300 years
>join a union that is falling apart after literally a few decades

wew lad

>democracy
>things that are real

Pick one.

Photo is from vote count when Scotland voted on leaving the UK.

This pic has already been debunked lad

it's been falling apart because you fucking brits. now that you are gonna be out we'll build the United States of Europe..

Always blame anyone but yourselves :^)

Nah, you're alright.

Scotfag here. The SJWs voted no in the scottish independence ref. The cucks thought the only way to remain in the EU was to remain in the UK. Now that we are leaving in the future. They are all pro indy ref 2 in order to try stay. Absolute tards

some maaaaan