One of these days, your racism, sexism, homophobia...

One of these days, your racism, sexism, homophobia, and intolerance of other cultures and religions will come back to bite you on the ass.

What will you do then?

nothing because ill be dead

go fuck yourself nigger

Fight and die for what I believe in.

Add another demographic to the list of peoples I hate I guess.

Our tolerance is what is biting us on the ass already.

Bite it back

It's the other way around.

One day the naive tolerance of literally anything and everything will backfire on so-called progressives in the most terrifying way.

>What will you do then?

Initiate the day of the rope.

Its the other way around.

After realizing that "Celebrate Diversity" etc just means "Celebrate Ever Fewer White People," I think its important to keep in mind that we aren't fighting just for ourselves.

Do you think bending the knee and groveling in apology for being born white will mean you will ever be forgiven or redeemed?

I don't "hate" other races or religions but it is obvious that we all have a very separate destiny.

>Implying it wasn't tolerance that got white countries into a crappy situation in the first place.
Go fuck yourself, nigger.

>people who act like dicks end up facing consequences
No shit, Sherlock. Does your dick get hard from stating the obvious or something?

You'll have to greet the muzzle of my rifle.

But I'm not racist, sexist, homophobic, or intolerant.
I just think that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
What's wrong with that?

Are you talking about Saudi Arabia or something? Where people get killed for being christian.
If this is the case maybe you should find an arabic forum.

Return fire.

The left struggles to understand that the people they claim to represent, the working man, is pissed. He is angry because Obamacare is shafting him, he can't find a job, and a bunch of hippies are calling him all the things you listed because of the color of his skin. Black or white, they are demonized by the progressives for not sharing their values.

Now the same working dude is told his nation is going to be flooded with human refuse because its the humanitarian thing to do, even though his buddy from the Gulf War is practically homeless and is drinking himself to death. The fact the human refuse doesn't share his values makes it all the better.

If Trump looses and more of these "tolerant" policies are enacted, we will witness a breaking point that will not be pleasant for liberals that look down upon the masses.

It's exactly the other way around. We import a very conservative people from Mexico to US and ultra far right conservative theocracy loving people from ME to Europe. The feminists in the enriched areas already hold their traps shut, and faggots will pray to god that no one will find them in their closets.
I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, because the sun is slowly fading away on liberalism.

I will die like a German man ought to: With head held high, full of honor and pride, and wishing well to my people with my last breath as I enter the hall of my ancestors.

The thing is, I know where my place is in the afterlife. But what will happen to the rootless people all around me, the ones that may one day come to cheer as I die?
They have no connection to their ancestors, they will never sit with them. They do not believe in any gods, so which god would claim them? They have no true incorruptible principles, so which god would even want them?
No, what awaits liberals is eternal darkness. There is nothing else for them.
And thus, even in death, I still triumph.

how, specifically, will this happen? please explain.

In what way exactly?

Carve my place in society instead playing a victim to claim benefits.

That's why white people are on top.

You should probably be more concerned what will happen to your niggerloving ass once the cops are fed up with the abuse they take from you while keeping your streets safe.

Reload.

It's funny, I didn't process those things as a negative. Those word are so overused that they just fill space, the no longer have meaning.

Because what they stand for is:

>I believe in differences between races
>I believe in differences between sexes
>I'm cautious of people that have unclear intentions
>I don't respect people who disrespect me

There is nothing wrong with any of that.

Amen!

I'll double down
Fuck them