Alliens.

make venezuela red, the rest of the western hemisphere blue

The inside.

even ecuador?

>tfw won't have to exerpience WW3

you're already living the aftermath

>even ecuador?

they will fall in line.

also change china red, india and pakistan will have a truce and be blue. Iraq blue too.

What the fuck is this map? Kazakhstan is not part of Russia. Neither is Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Baltic states... Belarus sort of is, but not all the way.

Unless Croats and Albanians invade us when WW3 starts, we're not getting involved. Army is too small and we're neutral. Take us off that list senpai.

Also noticed you didn't add China and India to red. Autism.

The winners side.

The side that falls victim to nuclear devastation

Same could be said for the Russians

Spoken like a true mountain jew

>China and India
>Both in same side.
Nice meme.
They maybe cooperate in economy but they hate each other to the gut.

Russia.

Neither.

why isn't china red?

Hopefully Romania will side with the Russians :(

Ahhahahha, we gonna get fuck'd again but win in the end.

Shit.

wow

Comfy neutral side. Just getting ready to enjoy the fireworks.

Enjoy the slow painful death that a post nuclear war world will offer you while we get to experience the fireworks from up close

>allied with Germany for the 3rd time

I think he's safe in Chile, the real war will happen in Syria and around European seas. If they will use nuclear weapons they will drop it on big cities or strategic locations, nowhere near chile.

>Implying it isn't already happening and is post-medernist economic/cyber infrastructure warfare as opposed to the conventional/nuclear that every backwards thinking autist claims it will be.

That's cute.

>turkey
>china
>not russian ally

Post-modern*

Sry typing on mobile

So I get to live in a badass post-apocalyptic world a la Mad Max while you turn into charcoal?

Sign me in

How does this image always end in civil war

>Egypt
>literally in USA and Saudi pocket
>red

you forgot China

This time we will fight against.

>china
>declaring war on its western monies
never gonna happen

Red team here.

>no allies
>usa on one side
>russia on the other side
>caught in a nuclear cross-fire
>country is already close to a civil war

wow great timing, hillary

estonia is allied to russia?
huh, didn't know that, guess you learn stuff every day

I don't get how Iraq is red considering the American army still has bases in Iraq...

Estonia is a Russian oblast.

I'm safe. Goodbye faggots

russia cuz dont want to be sjw..

on the other side.. i can sit back while my wife will fight hillary's wars..

Why is the picture of the Soviet Union and not an up to date map?

OP is a faggot. As always.

No surprise there

I'm with HIM!

that feel when nonaligned

Serbia has nato ooen borders agreement. They are cucked and will not side with russia in a war.

i want to sit this one out

Russia has no chance outside of nukes. I really hope they nuke

Cuba would go neutral. They haven't had any Russian assistance since the end of the Cold War and Raul only has interest in reviving the economy by whatever means. Fidel would write an angry, nonsense rant about the US destroying the world and then reflect on the nature of the cosmos and everybody will say awww.

One can only Dream

USA of course

>Hasn't added China, Pakistan, India or North Korea to Russia's allies

Wtf, assuming all countries would be forced to take a side in order to avoid nuclear destruction they all trade and have very friendly relations with Russia

Look up the SCO(Shanghai Cooporation Organisation) it's the East's NATO

I LEFT TURKEY BLUE REEEEEEEEEEE

both
we've been with the us for a long time (1st country to reconise the american independent , which was a bad idea )
and in the past 3 years we're been moving toward russia , especially after the us said that we 'don't respect the human rights' in our sahara.

funny thing is that they released that one month after we met with putin

Iran is based tho.

USSR = Russia.
They just pretend to recognize the sovereignity of some of their oblasts and former republics, like Estonia.

>mfw have to go to war because of EU and NATO
>don't want to go to war
>just want to be left alone or at least just defend my country instead of attacking

>make venezuela red
as if they had army.

Have you counted us switching sides?

We can only hope for a Trump-Putin strategic defense coalition.

Our women will paint Russia red with slavic blood!

Clinton's CuntCommandos will make short work of them so #ImWithHer

just occupy my shit up fampai

hmmm, don't even know

Hope we stay neutral and no one notices us when the nukes start flying.

ooohh 'talia

only some of the women will be slavic though

not gonna lie, I lost my shit when I read this. this is why I come to Sup Forums. It's like the ride never ends and with it niether does the fun. love you all.

>greece fighting russia

Regardless of nato, wouldn't happen. Heavy slavophiles

the cuck side

>turkey
>a russian ally
pick one

The bad guys, as always.

Take Egypt out of the mix, those half/Quarter niggas didn't do anything wrong.

I think Czech Republic would side with China/Russia rather than USA.

Well we are listed red. What can we do against 1st world counties? Russia will fall in 10 houra against USA and Europe. Russian """power""" is a meme created by western politicians to get money from the budget. Even Putin admits it

>They maybe cooperate in economy but they hate each other to the gut.

Assad and Putin also hate eachother. China and Russia have serious border disputes that would have turned into an issue if they weren't cooperating against US intervention in Central Asia.

The point is hatreds can be put aside to deal with bigger threats. Just look at WW2.

There will never be a WW3. Maybe baby proxy conflicts but no industrial nation is stupid enough to have wars with each-other anymore. Plus people will reject wholesale drafts. The first US politician to even propose it will lose the election for their party in their next term.

That being said, the major world conflict is National Sovereignty (Russia, China and friends) vs Interventionism (JewSA and the bunch).

If Venezuela goes red Brazil is blue.
We have HUGE problems with Venezuela and the war scares that you faggots have once every month are routine between us and the fucking commies.
Not that it would have ANY effect on the war in the long term tho, Venezuela is a joke country and the russians would never waste their time in a suicide campaign agains't Brazil.

China and India are bigger threat in both eyes because seriously big territory dispute that bigger than a country in Europe (Which China claiming it).

i'd rather mind my own buisness if you don't mind

I'm so fucking salty that i'm the prefect age to get drafted for WW3.

>Which China claiming it

China claims a lot of shit and yet people still have good relations with them. Money is more important. Eventually China will have the money and power to force these claims, but right now USA dickery is a bigger issues then claims over underpopulated terrain.

why would china be allied with russia?

Country that have good relationship with China requirement.
>No bordering with them in land or sea.
>Phil logic.

Not yet.

tfw being neutral and awesome.

the fallout will be really bad though. We're right next to fucking st.petersburg

>based Hitler
>bad guy

All that blue around us

Depends entirely on the winds, and even then only southeast of Finland would be fucked. Kouvola etc. so no big loss.

Lot's of our dairy/meat comes from those parts of finland so it'll be pretty bad.

Also the fallouts could very well reach helsinki and such if estonia gets nuked.

>Also the fallouts could very well reach helsinki

Again, no big loss. Maybe that'd make all the refugees run to Sweden.

The one that wins.

"""allies"""

I wish :(

As an Iranian Putin-fan I assure you we will not drop a single drop of sweat for Russia.

wouldnt really change your average day tho would it

>Saudi Arabia
>Allied with the U.S.

Dumb as fuck. Saudis will remain neutral and then ally with the side that would look to win.

But our oh so great politicians are getting radiated.

Sipilä might lose the rest of his hair if that happens.

>implying Serbia gives a fuck about Russia

that's a one way street

My country will probably be on Russia's side