Trump's campaign is a disaster. Here is why

"It was obvious that Trump needed to pivot to the center to grow his base from his core group of supporters to a majority or plurality of Americans. That meant reaching out to Hispanics, Asians, women and college-educated whites. Trump once said that his core supporters would stick with him even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. So he had ample scope in which to woo new supporters. Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries."

>washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-has-won-the-worst-campaign-in-modern-history/2016/10/27/5c870118-9c7e-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html

inb4 bad source - read the damn thing and tell me you disagree.

pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump needed to pivot to the center to grow his base

But the thing is the GOP has moved so far to the right it is impossible for him to pivot to the center. The GOP is the party of people who believe hurricanes are caused by gay people.

I'm sorry what does it have to do with his own words coming from his mouth? Nothing.

obvious shill thread

>obvious shill thread

It's not a shill thread you stupid fucking leaf. Why does everyone have to be shill now?

CTR cuck detected

Only 10 days left till you fags get BTFO. Can't wait.

Menchildren pls go back to /b

Kill yourself shill

No thanks

>le pivot to center meme

Joke's on you, Trump was always a centrist. Breaking up mega-corporations and placing tariffs on imported goods to protect American businesses aren't traditionally Republican ideals.

I'm pro Trump, but clearly you din't read the article or what I quoted. Fucking faggot

10 days until God Emperor becomes president, can't wait for you to commit suicide kek
>I'm pro Trump
>Israel flag
sure thing kike

>Washillton Post
They're about as non-biased as the NYT.

Pivot is a fine word for compromission.

>Too stupid to understand Trump's 4d psyop
Absolutely Based. The God Emperor has convinced the Cuckraelis that he is their greatest ally just to make it easier to slaughter them in the end because there wont be resistance. Brilliant if I don't say so my self.

He's backed by kikes, nigger

Trump will be best for Israel's interests.

You are so fucking dumb it's cringy.

>He's backed by kikes

Fuck off JIDF/CTR. The jews fear Trump. When he becomes president, you'll be in the oven where you belong you hooknosed parasite

Your subject reads like a grocery store tabloid

cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

Sage.

almost center is what we need.
the libs are too far left and rhinos are too far right.
they took it to extremes and this is what we have.

>The results are already in. CNN has analyzed the early-voting numbers, and they show that Democrats have gained considerable ground (compared with 2012) in almost all key states that allow early voting, including Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada and even Utah. In Florida, the Republican lead in early voting had shrunk significantly as of Monday, from five percentage points to 1.7, according to Politico. Karl Rove notes that, contrary to Trump’s predictions, hidden Republicans do not appear to be emerging from the shadows. The country remains deeply divided, and anything can happen on Election Day, but for Trump, the early indicators are bad across the board.

>p-p-p-please don't vote, goyim
>t. fareed zakariaberg

Oy vey

>Trump's campaign is a disaster
>here's why it is so successful
Really makes me think...

>"It was obvious that Trump needed to pivot to the center to grow his base from his core group of supporters to a majority or plurality of Americans. That meant reaching out to Hispanics, Asians, women and college-educated whites

all i hear is some jew saying that trump should change his views

thats literally what they mean when they say "reach out to"

Obama's election was called the most successful election of all time.