Meow meow meow meow

>>/whitetrash/

>Furries
Glad it got cancelled.

>tfw this is the only sfw pic in my Wily kittens folder

I'm a cow.

hnngh, those legs
the kittens are the best characters

For your struggle, here is your blessing.

oh hey that's a nice outfit.. whoa, ninetails (or at least seven) kit? is that a reference to a specific character? also who dat little guy?

a refference to the sun goddes amaterasu
the true form of tamamo caster

but the guy at the stairs i think is based on a dark souls guy

UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Damn

>the writers hate you so much, your only friends are literal children

Poor Lion-O.

Tie 'em in a bag, toss 'em in a river.

I heard that in the original series Wilykit and Wilykat were supposed to be adults but they were small because they were domestic cats

i don't think that's accurate at all but in the new series it's clear the different races of cats are different sizes. lion-o might be the same size as tigra and cheetara but he's significantly their junior, and the kittens are clearly young teenagers even if they look kinda wee.

So you cover your 6 year old daughter with two strips of tape and filmed her for reference?

pls no

you idiot
you film her naked, then you draw her naked and then add the clothes afterward
jesus, learn 2 art

What's this meme that all loliartists trace actual images?

Westernfags can't comprehend the idea of drawing anything more complicated than a Johnny Test character without reference.

Eddie Redmayne, please...

I mean, I've used real models from naturist pictures and videos before, but I didn't trace.

They also don't seem to believe in the existence of beaches and swimsuits. People don't seem to realize how muslims have spread online in the recent years.

It's something the anti-loli fags made up so they actually have an argument.

>[Deleted]

Why?

havent noticed yanni's up to his old tricks lately?

What's with all the pouches? What do they even keep in there?

They stole these outfits from what looked like a circus wagon, I imagine the original kid performers that wore them would keep a bunch of colorful smoke pellets in there, or juggling balls or something like that
honestly I preferred their original kinda street urchin link tunic outfits

>cat thread
>on Saturday
Madman

oh yeah haha it's caturday isn't it
i fuckin love thundercats. i wish Sup Forums had more fan OC shit going on. The potential is infinite!

it's literally the throne room of the illusion of Gwynevere Princess of Sunlight, isn't it?

I hear ya, brah.

And what they did to Pumyra-!

it's not like there was anything to ruin

So how was this series anyways?

I thought it was fantastic. Most of Sup Forums bitched nonstop about the writing, even though western shit is not exactly known for its quality serious writing anyway and this was the only action show on TV at the time. if not for korra it would have been the last one.

The first half were all fables with a moral. They literally copied Moby Dick for the first episode after their damn country fell apart. Then copied other fables for until the 11th episode. The morals were really shoehorned in for most of them and never felt fluid. Then just making Tigra better than Lion-O at everything. Hey remember how technology was a myth except you could find it in literally every town outside of the city of thundera, and how Lion-O was the one interested in tech. Yeah how about we just have Tigra use the tech weapons and Panthro can be the tech wiz for the tank. Any time Lion-O touches something have it break and everyone get pissed at him because he doesn't know what he's doing.

you say that like copying moby dick is something other than good.
stop bitching about tigra already. one of the writers may have had a boner for him, but the show was 100% on lion-o's side and made tigra consistently look like an asshole. the rest of that shit you're exaggerating, even if there were problems before friedle just took over

As opposed to what other kind of /trash/?

>exaggerating problems
>half the series is fables
>Lion-O being into tech is sidelined

Is that really an over exaggeration? I didn't even bring up all of the Lion-O cuck stuff, or how Tigra was a dick but usually was still right or was still far better at X than Lion-O was.

I would have liked to have seen this show continue, but the writers were hacks when it came to character development and world building.

fables are good, y'dickass. but theyre only about a fifth of the first half.
and you absolutely did bring up all that stuff.
also fuck you the worldbuilding was a) fantastic and b) one of only four western shows ever to actually bother, so where are your standards?

Underrated post

Linking fables together is shit for a story arch. I checked wiki and 16 episodes are based around a fable for a series that's 26 episodes long so it's over half the series. That isn't even counting the repeating plots where the moral is don't kill your brother.

They pretty much forgot that Thundera was set up as Nazi Germany as to why every other race hated them so much (territorial expansion and slavery). Despite tech being a "myth" they have a damn thunder-tank. Every other race seems to have enough tech that any one could have taken over thundera making the fact that they lost ground to them in the first place odd. It would be like USA losing Mississippi to the Mongols.

Still you must be right, maybe they just didn't give it a 2nd season because of how greatly written it was, and how amazing the characters were.

so basically you see myths and allegories everywhere you look. no fucking wonder you didnt like this.
they knew from the beginning theyd get no 2nd season, but there was no choice, it wasnt possible to wrap it all up. still wish it hadnt ended on a loss.

Looks like I missed the party.

party's still going, man.

She was feisty, pissed-off, but appeared to be warming to Lion-O, then- VOOM! LOLNO I'M DEAD AND LOVE MUMM-RA! YOU'RE NEVER GETTING LAID!

>Jungian Critique is baseless
okay thanks

no he's a namefag, tell him to fuck off and that the pool's closed

My dad and I re watched the original series recently and had a discussion as to whether Wilykit/Kat were children or some equivalent of halflings.
It was an odd google search to say the least.

Actually everyone at the time was bitching about how inconsistent she was, and it turned out in retrospect that actually made sense. it was an act. an act she kept changing up

What are the other three?

Jung is almost as nutty as Freud, dude.
it's an action show. why cant you just be happy about the good art and the sword with lightning flashin from it? and the fact that it's leaps and bounds more intelligent than something like... eh.. original thundercats? or just about every superhero animated series not part of the DCAU?
I mean okay, new thundercats was no Weisman production, but we aren't exactly getting a new Avatar every year yknow?

Ima say avatar, gargoyles, and adventure time

The fact that both Jung and Freud were completely nuts doesn't negate that what they taught is a useful means of reflecting upon a work. Jung's archetypes aren't innate, they're learned, but it's still very useful as a means of analysis.

New Thundercats was very pretty but the shit writing totally ruins it after the Pilot.

>Actually everyone at the time was bitching

I wasn't one of them, so, not everyone.

>it was an act. an act she kept changing up

You're giving the writers way too much credit.

Don't mind him, it's pass the whelp bedtime.

Kittons all around