Its been a while since I read Spiderman

>Its been a while since I read Spiderman
>Should be pretty cool, I heard Parker Industries is bigger than Stark
>See this
>Wut

I didnt read the latest issue yet but why the fuck didn't he just let Otto have the company? Fucking stupid ass status quo. I would have killed for another SpOck solo with him running PI.

You would give a super villain the company?

>why didn't he let Otto have the company
Oh geeze, I don't know, at the time he's working with Hydra, PI has a number of things that it was developing that could easily be turned into a super weapon or doomsday device, Otto is a fucking mad genius who on more than one occasion tried to destroy the world.

Take your pick there are plenty of reason beyond Status Quo

Is Otto even a real super villain anymore? He's more of an anti-hero now. You can't deny he kept NYC safe during Superior until Norman keikaku'd all over him. I'd give him the company under the condition that he doesn't do anything batshit crazy with it.

Anti-hero Ock died and the one that's running around is the one that went full villain during Spiderverse. So no redemption and any growth he had up to that point is gone.

Is your boner for Otto so strong that you honestly don't see why Peter wouldn't want to hand Parker Industries over to him?

Yes, he's a villain. This Otto was made from a mind scan that came before his character development towards the end of Superior Spider-Man. He doesn't care about protecting people. He just wants power. The way he felt upon realising he was just one of Captain America's many goons shows this.

wow, so it IS true.

>Peter married Mary jane and they are about to get a daughter.
-NOPE! we will kill his aunt and make it IMPOSSIBLE to save her from a bullet wound in a world where miracles are not only real but possible, so he can make a deal with THE DEVIL so he can lose his marriage!

>Peter makes his own company to rival the likes of stark inc. in order to create tech for the betterment of mankind, as well as he still being spider man.
-NOPE AGAIN! we just make it so he has to destroy it without leaving any sort of legacy left, because one of the people who helped him who was a former supervillain, is STILL a supervillain PS.: WHAT A TWIST!

dear god, if it werent for the fact that renew your vows exist i would be even more angry.

is it REALLY that necessary mantain some stupid and vague status quo? we arent on the 60s anymore!

It is not necessary, but it is easy. Nobody at Marvel actually wants to come up with new ideas and have the chance of failure. They're perfectly content with using tired shit and have it fail anyway.

Honestly, did anyone expect Parker Industries to last? Honestly? Better question, did anyone actually WANT it to last? I know I sure as hell didn't

peter stark lame and his costume was both lazy and an eyesore Nobody gave a shit about it or his little wrist watch

I want Peter parker to go outside of new york. now, he stuck in new york.

>PI has a number of things that it was developing that could easily be turned into a super weapon or doomsday device

Everything shown was a cheap chinese knockoff, though. There's a lot of companies from which villians can get similar tech.

The only company that was bringing us revolutionary tech for the last 75 years was Roxxon.

Like the grasshopper suit with the capacity to jump into space on purely biomechanical means or the sunturion suit that can convert its user to energy!

Of course all casualties are a minor side effect to major contribution done to science!

It's pretty much just Slott. He's said outright that silver age struggling college student Peter is the only one that matters to him.

It's basically Dan Slott writing Batman fanfiction using spider-man. The man really wants to write Batman

I just want Peter to have something without it being a pyrrhic victory. MJ, PI, whatever.

They have got to stop this "_____________ No More"

Shit's stupid as hell

How about "No one ____"?

They should use it as a tagline for Marvel. No one tries.

I'm sad he never really did anything with the company. Even as a CEO, Slott still writes Peter as the biggest Manchild in the world. He even had Peter sneak out of his office to avoid work and go fight Tony. What's the point of giving Peter a company and not doing anything interesting?
Also his Spidey tech looked super boring. His Nu Spidey Mobile looked lame (even the Spidey Buggy was better). You think with him being Iron Man that Slott would make all kinds of cool and wacky gadgets, but he doesn't. It's like Slott is afraid to have fun.

>make it IMPOSSIBLE to save her
It wasn't impossible, the devil saved her.

Slott's a hack. What else is new.

What are you talking about user? He used his company to start a private international war with a sovereign country without any go ahead from Shield or the UN. All because of dat dere hate Boner for Norman.

>What's the point of giving Peter a company and not doing anything interesting?
Well, Ock was was revealed to be keeping the company afloat by artificially raising the stock prices. I guess Slott loves having Peter as a fuck up. The most we ever had of PI was when Gwenpool help sell one of her companions magic spells to Peter during the Deadpool fantasy arc.

I hope to god the rumor of Slott leaving Spiderman on issue 800 is true. Then the Spider team can actually have some breathing room to work with an actual developed character and not have him plow so many fucking OC love interests. I guess writers still think we like "bitches love Spiderman" meme, even though we can't fucking stand if the bitch is Mockingbird or a love interest designed after the writers daughter.

I look forward to the day when the likes of Slott and Quesada have retired, since that's apparently the only way to save Spider-Man.

I stopped giving a shit about Spider-Man during the first arc, but I thought Ankns liked the Peter-Bobbi ship?
Did Slott fuck it up or something?

I haven't read Spider-Man since a little after Superior. It just got boring real quick after that.

Pretty disappointing that they just turned Octavius back into a villain with nothing from his time trying to be a hero being retained.

How awesome would it be if Otto came back, but with his newfound respect for Peter as the true "Superior" Spider-Man, and his new sense of duty, Doc Ock was now a hero? What if he loved Peter so much after being in his head and knowing what makes him great, that he actually became that clingy friend who annoys Spider-Man? Being super protective of him, and slapping down anybody who talks shit about him?

In fact, my fan-fictiony idea was to have him replace Mr. Fantastic in the Fantastic Four for a while. The team has to put up with his narcissism and villain-like obsession, because despite being genuinely good now, he's still an asshole.

Who wouldn't want to see two egotistical mad scientists go head-to-head in the inevitable Doc Ock vs. Doc Doom confrontation?

>Did Slott fuck it up or something?
No, its the next Spider relationship apparently. In fact Peter fucks Bobbi and then sleeps on the couch with her "Ask me about my Feminist Agenda shirt".

>In fact Peter fucks Bobbi and then sleeps on the couch with her "Ask me about my Feminist Agenda shirt".

So yes, be fucked it up.

It would have been interesting if Otto did take up Peter's offer to join PI. He would be trying to scheme to take it over, while being the one who always questions Peter's decisions. And could cover as Spider-man, which of course would cause trouble. Otto seems to think he's doing genuine good with creating PI, and joined Hydra because of resources and since they stroked his ego. He doesn't care about their mission.