Jinora or Ikki?

Jinora or Ikki?

Jinora. I love bookish girls.

Ikki is the kind of girl who would never shut the fuck up. Truly the worst kind of girl.

Good luck having a nonexistent sex life.

As in as daughters right?
Because dude, they're kids

>not breeding her 24/7 to repopulate the air nomads

The spirit portal thing only created like a few dozen new air benders, I doubt that's anywhere close to how many there were before the fire nation holocausted them.

Jinora is old enough.
If they got the tat, you can tap dat.

Jinora. Ikki is gross at any age, Jinora is only gross when she's older. Shouldve stayed bald. big forehead looks terrible.

Yes

Gonna need some alfredo on that pic.

>not picking Toph in the background
fucking heathens

Google "Jinora Apostle"

shadman.

How do you not instantly recognize that artstyle

Kai

new fags are a disease

Oh I recognize it from the Gwen pics but I never picked up on the artist.

S1 - S2 = Jinora
S3 - S4 = Ikki

>not breeding her 24/7 to repopulate the air nomads
She will be having a 'headache' every time you try.

Pretty good opinion. Ikki got cuter after the time skip, while Jinora's appeal kind of slipped after getting the tattoos and hooking up with worst boy.

>tfw Ikki will never goad you on to "rape" her while she's tied up even though she knows she could easily escape anytime she felt like it

isnt one of them a lesbian now?

Ikki because Jinora's voice actress, who's actually a very good actress, did not take the role seriously at all.

Which one is which?

Can't remember.

Doesnt mean her vagoo stops working. Thats what advil/chloroform are for

incorrect faggot

>YWN breed both those semen demons

Ikki hands down. Jinora a SHIT

calm down pedophile

>People honestly prefer Icky.

They had to give Jinora fivehead and a dindu boyfriend to make Ikki look better.

Jinora, only because Ikki was such a wasted character in this show. It's hard to feel anything for her when was remained so insignificant to the story. Even Meelo got his moment to shine.

Yeah at least Jinora was sort of an unofficial "sixth ranger" (3/4 of the season finales ended with her being instrumental in some way).

>all those scenes where Jinora is fucking cold and shivering and wet or has to go into some kind of pool to use her powers properly
>nobody even tries taking her clothes off
>better to die of hypothermia than let your family members see your skin

I mean there isnt a lot of competish. it's her and Toph.

The tattoos make Jinora more attractive to me, for some reason.

The arrow down the forehead is a very masculine shape, but overall the tatts are okay, and the constant mental image of her being shaved and tattooed by her dad is as cozy as it is arousing. it's arouzy.
she just shouldve stayed bald. it's a good look on a young girl. emphasizes the childlike large round cranium. Once you get older it just makes you look kinda old, so that's a good time to grow something more like Jinora already had, or maybe Toph type hair. But that's it.

I personally prefer longer hair, gives a more feminine look.

To me it's more the mental image of the tattoos running through her body down her legs that make it sexy; the forehead tattoo can be pretty unattractive.

I think the arrows would have been fine if she at least kept her old hair style.

Yeah, it showed the forehead less.
The Book 3-4 length with the Book 1-2 style would probably be the best mix.

longer hair is masculine, user. well not so much if it's all one length and hanging straight down in back.
wouldve been okay at least. but still, it would look like a widow's peak
female airbenders should have an arrow coming up from their nose instead. everyone knows a triangle that points up is feminine and one that points down is masculine. that's just geometry

I'd sell them both.

But then you can't see the forehead arrow.

>longer hair is masculine
Well that's more up to the hairstyle but I'd say that, in general, longer hair is feminine.

Might as well chose the one that is actually a future breeding mare.

and you'd be wrong. Well okay you're right that style matters more than length.
in any case, I'm trying this idea and it's not as good as it was in my imagination. but if she had her regular bangs and parted them down the middle, this would at least be visible.

Jinora for anal. Ikki for skullfucking.

>implying they're not both for mating press

you memesters and your mating presses
you will never know the joy of carrying her around as you tend to your daily whatarounds while inserted vaginally and holding each leg under the popliteal, and/or attaching suspenders to hold her up on your wang

Agreed

I can't not see her having vampire fangs now.

>You'll never see Ikki's bad ass lightning tattoos.

Someone needs to edit the macroon part out and just end it with her opening her mouth

Which scene is that? I've dropped the show after season 2.

every season is the best and the worst. you might as well watch it, just shut off the last episode at the wedding.
i don't remember it very specifically anymore

Ikki has a gross ass pig nose. Jinora pls

>ywn have them both tied to a radiator in your basment
>ywn hear them scream and cry as you violate their every hole

You're only making me suffer more, user. =(

Both, with Anaxus' art please

>Jinora for anal

I see someone else has been having dreams about Jinora's tender starfish

ikki of course