RACISM AND SEXISM IN Sup Forums

this needs to stop. All of you racist people in Sup Forums should go find another place, like HELL. #Blackisthenewwhite #womenruletheworld

if you want to fight or talk, call me 3017-87-0598

CTR you need to take a nice coffee brake at your local black Starbucks

you spelled "break" brake, and your criticising me?

And why far you on here?

*are

>-. --- - / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. .. -. --. / -- -.-- / ... .... .. - .--. --- ... - .. -. --.
-.- . -.-

bump

Just waisting your time, faggot

*wasting

you guys created moon man you guys are so sick please stop your racism i will even give you money

i will change you

i will stop Racism

>Not understanding shitposting Kek
>Sup Forums is one person
Kek may this faggot be dammed

first of all you shouldent use the n word as an african american i am offended black lives do matter

that was rude. dont be mean this should be a child-friendly enviornment

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nig nig that nigger with the nigger in the nigger after getting niggered by that nigger

you and keemstar should stop i just want to watch mincraft in peace you guys are ruing youtube

>Talking to self
Pathetic (You) for the nigger

Whatever you say, CTR

DONT BE SO MEEN

what if i canld you stupid you wounldent like that

>#Blackisthenewwhite

STOPPIT. remember the golden rule only to other what you would want them to do to you.

(You)

As a black genderfluid transsexual niggerfaggot dragonkin, I find the words "racism" and "sexism" to be offensive to me, so please cease using these words.

Can someone post a picture of a green tea bag. Kinda retarded not being able to find it myself

CONSENT IS A LIE. GO OUT AND RAPE ALL THE WOMEN!

There is a difference between "racism", and hate crimes. Being "racist" simply means using your mind to categorize people by genetic and behavioral differences (you'd be damn stupid to not think that governments and marketers don't use this data). Hate crimes is reacting with vitriol to someone different than you.

Black cannot be the new white for white is the absence of color, and black is all the colors in the spectrum muddled together into the absence of light. Also, biologically, men are more suited for making decisions due to the way their brains are formed at birth, and women are suited for being the helmsman due to the encompassing nature of their brain's formation at birth. So, biologically, and ideally a man should be in charge with a woman at his side. Together, they are they perfect team each covering for the other's weaknesses.

You really can't beat biology, degenerates. Sheesh.

*mic drop*

Shitposting in this thread was quite good, congats to both of you.

Women don't see people as individuals, they see them as blobs of their stereotypes to insult. They put men in groups that they believe are actual groups. So when a 'white male' does something, in her mind, that is ALL 'white males' that do that. So if, blackisthenewwhite, womenruletheworld, isn't she the sexist and racist one for putting people into groups? I mean, we're all just individuals right?

fuck you, nigger lover

Verily forces one to contemplate.

You're now the most cringe worthy thing in this thread, and that's including the dude samefagging correcting his own spelling mistakes