Reminder Asians hate Trump

How can he win with these numbers?

But I'm Asian and I like Trump tho like wtf does this mean should I vote Hillary because I'm a cuck to ethnic peer pressure like wtf i hate trump now

Asians hate Trump because they're the most educated demographic in the country.

Most of Trump's support comes from uneducated white males. Go figure.

Russians aren't true Asians...

>Most of Trump's support comes from uneducated white males. Go figure.

>tfw educated white male voting for Hillary

Feels good to be part of the elite.

Asians are pathetic cunts who attempt to follow any trend that whites/blacks/Latinos have done first. More recently the you get generations follow whatever blacks do so they follow their voting style. Having you noticed all of the loudmouth sjw Asians recently?

yeah you're right but I mean I'm actually Korean but yeah I consider Russians to be Europeans or just Slavs at a bare minimum

Gotta love those based vietnamese.

Gooks and pooinloos can go back to their shitholes if they love multiculturalism so much.

Why after all these things about corruption coming would you even vote for Hillary? I mean if you're a part of a business that has invested money in her then it's reasonable that you're voting in favor of your investment, but I doubt that's true of you.

So my friend, why?

Every Chinese I know voted or plans to vote for trump.
There are very large pro-trump groups on wechat.
Admittedly most of the ones I know we're born and raised in China and are now are high earning professionals. Professors and engineers and the like.

That little trick CA tried to pull to limit Asians in the UC schools flipped a lot of them to the red team.

Unfortunately the asians I've met who like Trump are those who were not born here and subjected to "whitey oppresses you" so that they love Trump but cannot vote.

Don't blame the asian, blame our fucked education system.

Niggers like Hillary most educated demographics

Go figure

Hillary = Obama's third term
Trump = Bush's third term

Non-whites in general hates Republicans.

Nah gooks are a hive mind they need some dictator like Hillary to tell them what to do

Asian don't matter in America.

asians are a tiny portion of the electorate

Except not really. Trump's policies are nothing like Bush's, and Bush actually formally endorsed Hillary Clinton. You can meme this bullshit all you want but in reality it has nothing to its name.

Burden of Proof is on you, prove your statement to me.

Obama was Bushs third and fourth terms with added racial tensions and with some healthcare thrown on so he looked progressive.

Theres a reason why the Bush family endorsed Clinton

90% of them live in California or New York

This

They concentrate in hardcore liberal areas so their support is sort of irrelevant.