Large increase in blacks in last 7 years

>Large increase in blacks in last 7 years
>largely from Toronto area
>also a very large increase in murders, assaults and armed robberies
>Yesterday saw two armed robberies by a black suspect

Pure coincidence of course.

So it looks like Ontario is going to shit. I see Muslims and Nig-nogs everywhere now. I'm not even a racist person. If they were all well behaved middle class types I wouldn't mind. But they're trashy criminals from Toronto.

Where should I move after uni is done?

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-suffer-an-aggravated-assault/
macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-be-murdered/
vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications
macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-get-robbed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oregon, anywhere but this fuck hole province.

PEI

its full of useless live off the dole liberals. 98% of this country sucks arab cock.

When I grew up It was 85% Euros, then 15% South Asians and East Asians. Everything was fine. Crime was extremely low. Everyone got along.

Now the Nig-Nogs have come. I see them all over the streets every day. They bring their buddies from Toronto who like to carry out armed robberies around here. Robberies used to be unheard of here.

Then on top of that, poor whites are turning to meth. So we have the tripple whammy of black criminals and meth-head whites, and Muslims.

Overall it's still one of the safest areas, but these three forces are going to make my city and Southern Ontario totally shit in the future.

New Hampshire.

its the muslim loving that is problem number one. They will slowly take over this liberal society. I guess your right, when I was a kid Canada was far better but its truly going to shit. I am so fucking embarrassed of America's DLC

Time and time again its shown that some immigrants work and some don't. Regardless of how much resources you give to Roma, Arabs, or Africans, they will never suceed. In contrast, Chinese, Sikh, Jews, etc will flourish even if you oppress them.

>In contrast, Chinese, Sikh, Jews, etc will flourish even if you oppress them.

and people still question what role nature plays baka

Ontario in small towns is generally the good life. Sure there's not much to do but crime rates are minimal, and any immigrants that move here are virtually forced to assimilate.

Mine is a modest size 100,000 and it looks like we're going to shit.

That's not a town, that's a city.

I'm talking populations of 15,000 or less, far enough away from city centers so they have minimal influences on the area.

Where are you from, Niagara Falls?

My city i about 70k. Everything is nice except. for the downtown. That's where the white trash resides, and Lib government is cramming the shitskins from Syria

Guelph.

Hilariously we have a single Nig-nog carry out TWO armed robberies of convenience stores within a few minutes. He didn't even get much.

Convenience store robberies are one of the most pointless crimes imaginable and shows both low intelligence and impulse control. You get a few hundred tops, and it's damn near impossible to get away. Either you get shot (in America) or you get caught (Canada).

>shitskins from Syria

Please do not push your racist narratives. Syrians can be just like you or me. They can be Christian, Druze, or secularists. In which case they should be treated with respect. It is only the Sunnis who are scum.

Black people here are actually black people. They contribute to society and integrate really well.

This is because we don't have little Somalia or little Jamaica for them to hang out.

Most crime around here is from rednecks doing stupid shit like breaking into cars or stealing dirt bikes.

enjoy

Welcome to the jungle.

Leaf

>So it looks like Ontario is going to shit. I see Muslims and Nig-nogs everywhere now. I'm not even a racist person. If they were all well behaved middle class types I wouldn't mind. But they're trashy criminals from Toronto.

Hon hon, vous allez vous faire expliquer le plan mes osties de cabochons blokes...vous le mériter bien...

>that filename

>I see Muslims and Nig-Nogs
>Trashy criminals
>Not even a racist person

Were you one of those Hicks who actually moved to Canada when Obama got elected?!

L'ouest est ridiculement plus violent que l'Ontario ou le Québec James...arrête d'exagérer...

macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-suffer-an-aggravated-assault/

after hurricane katrina a bunch of niggers came to my city, they brought all the crime and unemployment with them and are too lazy to even go back

Small town Ontario is incredible but quite boring. You practically have to be on drugs.

Type that in English, no one speaks French outside the welfare province.

I thought that was Calais, France.

I actually forgot that Canada is fused of French, German, other European Languages. Hmm

To all the German Canadians:
Hallo mein Freunds!

>no one speaks French outside the welfare province.

Donc les Maritimes, le Manitoba et la Saskatchewan?

>after hurricane katrina

Shit was that the reason they started coming here?

Toutes les putes Ontariennes faibles qui dramatisent...

macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-be-murdered/

Rural Sask. and Alberta isn't bad, most Color you'll find is a chink clerk in a gas station.

Rappel quotidien que Hongcouver est pire que Toronto et MTL réunit...

vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications

Plus everyone is still racist as fuck so it's pretty awesome

French bro, if you can read this tell me the name of the girl you keep posting.

Devine...
Elle est Allemande et son prénom commence avec un K...

Eh, that leaf is based
After applying affirmative action in Sup Forums

Hon hon...les criminels anglos...

macleans.ca/news/canada/most-likely-to-get-robbed/

It's a trap.

>If they were all well behaved middle class types I wouldn't mind
>FOCUS ON THE GOOD BLACKS GUYS UH UH THE BAD ONES THEY LIVE IN GHETTO YHHH

Its this kind of simple thinking that got niggers freed in the first place, it doesnt matter how civilized a nigger is they are still a nigger and need to be sent back to the jungle ALL OF THEM.

I think it's because they're more likely newish to NA and so their parents were successful or motivated people who immigrated so their kids could succeed. In Murica they're more likely the descendants of slaves. It creates a different kind of culture.
My black roommate in college's dad was a doctor from the Caribbean. Circumstantial evidence but he was a good dude.

Pretty weird, that this is coming from a country with a Holiday for dancing Niggas. Called "Junkanoo" was it?

Compared to what this place looked when whites ran it its a nigger infested shithole.

Maybe if you weren't such a bigot they wouldn't be resorting to crime.

>Canadians
>bigots

We are Cuck lords, we try hard to be nice and yet niggers still nig.

This. I have somali and palestinian co-workers (kill me please) who refuse to integrate into our society, they always bitch about the system being rayciss, turn into massive triggered faggots when I say that it's their culture that needs to conform to ours and not the other way around and get butt blasted when I eat pepperoni pizza slices around them during ramadan.

You need more of this, bring down leafs regresssive fantasy with reality like eurocucks are getting.

Can confirm. Live in Collingwood and it's got an exceptionally low crime rate. Summers here suck cause all the arabs from muzziesauga, London, and other shit tier cities show up at Blue mountain.

Winter rocks as I can confirm that there're no hajis that show up for skiing. Snow if kryptonite for arabs and skiing isto arabs what swimming is to blacks.

Crime is still pretty low and had been dropping for a while now. I think this BLM riled them up.

Wtf you work where either of you can talk about this shit at all? While eating peperoni pizza? a parking lot?

This.

I think it's an issue that the global stage doesn't really understand in America. Everyone, but we have black people and it's not so bad... While that's true your black people weren't picked to be the strongest and hardest working people and then forced into slavery for generations.

The problem is America built the nigger problem, but without the help of blacks we are never going to solve it.

A warehouse.