GET IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS WERE BEING USED BY CTR!

Where did all the Shills go?

WHY IS THIS NEW #draftourdaughters a good idea???

These liberals want equality no matter what. Are we helping shills for free towards Hillary's campaign???

Someone fucking explain to me how this is a good idea, otherwise were literally helping Killary for free.

BECAUSE THEY'RE USING IT AS A POSITIVE THING

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb0t9TUNLpg
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kancolle-sleep-kagaposting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha you idiots got played.

Go to sleep Aussie

Yes they're all shill threads. Random dudes not getting paid for it are not going to be that organized and persistent.

But useful idiots will keep getting used, because that's what they are - fucking retarded.

>BECAUSE THEY'RE USING IT AS A POSITIVE THING

More fool them.

You retard, the #draftourdaughters is intended to be reverse psychology.

no

>getting counter-trolled this easily

>imblying #draftourdaughters is a good thing

>WERE BEING USED
>posts a silicon valley/facebook-backed meme named pepe

Because women don't want true equality.
They want convenient equality.

The draft certainly isn't convenient equality, and it's not something the majority will support; as a result they wouldn't support killary if this is something she's making a strong point out of.

Against voters? The media? The media is in full support of this so far you nigger

That's not a real buzzfeed article, just a random contributer that is a fucking Sup Forumslack
Jesus

Please don't pretend to be intelligent when you're dealing with the most blindly and irrationally patriotic nation on earth - and you're asking them to literally ask for a fucking draft. Are you prepared for the consequences if that backfires?

Also, modern liberals are not liberals. They are wholly for war.

Yes

Women are not going to buy into the message of "go to war". That's like expecting men to respond to a message of "serve your woman, cook and clean and look pretty for her"

Despite their best efforts and how cucked some liberals are that goes against natural hard wired instincts and it will be a disaster

This is not good for Clinton

Check the comments, there's a fuck ton of positive ones by females

you seem to think both Western women and women in general are intelligent enough to think any of that through.

Also, thanks for correcting the record.

Well their plan is stupid because it's not doing anything to garner new voters, it's turning them away. No independent on the fence is going to be swayed by pro-war propaganda and the idea of reinstating the draft. Any sane person that isn't yet mentallyhill will find all of these images repugnant.

fuck off shill

>This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.

Sleep Aussie

>people actually want to die in war
>people want to let their children die in war

if this is the reality of the situation then I think these people need to be purged from the earth. Im a neet so I have nothing to worry about. Go ahead and die for your queen you disgusting normies

this, if you actually talk to women about it you will learn that almost all of them are against a draft/conscription for women, because they are egoistical cunts.

Sleep

The post is to force people that
A. Hillary is a warmonger
And
B. Equality doesn't belong in everything
Seems to be doing a good job at that, you fucking shill.

>implying women won't vote for Hillary no matter what
>implying this doesn't steal votes from trump
>implying this isn't exactly what CTR has been doing the past 2 days

You fucktards helped them

See this is why useful idiots is why we can't have nice things.

Do you REALLY think if they were reintroduce a draft it would be selective?

Fuck no your ass is going in the meat grinder.

the girls on twitter love this

but the main goal here is to associate Clinton with war

it's working

I can't believe you fucking idiots are actually advocating for a draft.

Have fun with that. Hope the shitposting was worth it.

Aw look who is pretending to be intelligent. You think SJW freaks are wholly for war? You think images of women in actual combat brings positive emotions?

>Hillary is a warmonger

Everyone that gets in the white house is a war monger because that is what the Zionists want you fucking child. Please don't speak since this is your first foray into politics.

You realize women don't actually want to serve in the military right? They might say they want the opportunity, but a tiny fraction would join it. The idea of a female draft is terrifying to almost all women.

Women are going to comment on social media all day, but when it comes to action they won't ever sign up. If there was a female draft hypothetically, you would see protests the likes of Vietnam or more.

Sleep, and banter in your dreams

kek

You don't see the big picture here. Women do not want to be drafted i.e. forced into combat.

You might be new but this kind of operation is usually created by CIA psyops posters in Sup Forums.

Okay let me ask you this, have any of you seen Shills in these threads actively working against it?

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

lol CTR. Y'all pissed we have the best memes? It's fucking trending on kikebook and all you cocksuckers can do is sit and wait for the next O'Keefe tape. Stupid fucks.

Keep posting em boys, CTR is going to be busy today.

liberals never fight wars. this is why this is backfiring so hard. a liberal woman sees this and thinks "awesome! equality for deep south rube women lol, upvote" if you want to drive home the point it needs to be clear Hilldawg is strong and isnt afraid of NUCLEAR WAR. And, this is a war that will require ALL WOMEN AND MEN because Russia is SO HUGE AND EVIL. Spread my message for it is good. Christ be with you.

Fuck off CTR, the final hashtag is #dieforwallstreet

you can't make ww3 a good thing, most people are pussies.

You are right OP but I can't prove this to my fellow poltards. We have been tricked.

>OP links a Sup Forums satire article that quite literally says "really makes you think" and "vote November 11"
>Nobody reads it and people reply seriously to OP

OP is a shitposting retard or CTR. I can't tell which.

i take psychotropic drugs and I have a long history of violence. I WONT BE DRAFTED. GUARANTEED.

Draft is already legal and in place in the ol' US of A, Kangaroo. And just recently they made it so women were able to be called up as well.

>BECAUSE THEY'RE USING IT AS A POSITIVE THING
they TRY to use it as a positive thing, what do you think actual women think of getting drafted?

This isn't a CTR shill op, it's pol taking the marxist's weapon of choice (identity politics), and using it to drive a massive wedge between women, their core group of support.

You will have the militant SJW feminists who will support the shit out of it unironically, and the women who are only interested in themselves being fucking terrified of being drafted. They will argue, fracture, and their vote will be weakened. Plenty of women will virtue signal and be all for it, meanwhile in their head they'll be against, cognitive dissonance, the breaking of the spell, voting third party or not at all suddenly seems like a great idea.

Lots of liberals want equality for all, and lots of women who identify as liberals don't want to be drafted, hence the cognitive dissonance & spell breaking that will ensue.

Child, let me teach you a little something. Most things you see in the media are not what you think. Remember Kony 2012? That was an psy-op experiment - it was a chance to get real world data on both information dissemination, and certain propaganda techniques.

The Kony 2012 incident got what was previously entirely anti-war types donating and signing up in droves to vote and pay for war (intervention in Africa). It both desensitized them to the inevitable cognitive dissonance that would occur, as well as yielded valuable data for them.

Yes SJWs are for war, because neoliberalism is just establishment. Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, they're all Zionists. And Zionists want war.

Now, please, adults are talking.

And this hashtag is pointing that out. Are you fucking retarded. The America public is tired of going to war in the Middle East. The vast majority of people do not want it.

just use gore on dem dank memez

You guys are absolutely retarded, or you are the shills. CTR was budgeted and prepared to deal with O'Keefe tapes today, not a random dank meme. Faggots.

Keep shilling em boys.

Yes explicitly conjuring images of women dying in combat is a brilliant CTR psyop.

Fucking kill yourself, I don't even want to know how niggerishly low your IQ could possibly be.

also just to make this more obvious for retarded non-reading 60%ers, that isn't an official buzzfeed article. It's a USER-SUBMITTED (caps for non-reading morons) article.

i will go if you tell me a bed time story senpai

They want women eligible for draft. Whether this is a good idea or not, we'll see next war.

And if we elect Hillary, we'll need to draft our women.

Almost nobody wants WWIII.

You are moralless, flagless, and stateless. You should be purged from the earth, shill. You are everything that is wrong with this existence.

Yes it is. Women will vote for Hillary no matter what.

>These liberals want equality no matter what

They want a fantasy utopian world that doesn't and never will exist. This will open their eyes to reality.

>Thinking women actually want the responsibility that comes along with true equality.

THIS. This isnt going to work unless people understand we are talking about World War 3 and Nuclear War with Russia and drafting all men wont be enough this time because of the expected 100 million+ casualities

Killary Shills on suicide watch!

Poor nerd virgin. Enjoy unemployment and very likely investigators coming and harassing you for your involvement in a few weeks.

sheeeeeeiiit

>These liberals want equality no matter what. Are we helping shills for free towards Hillary's campaign???
Of course they do, you fool. That's why this works: it's not even a lie. We aren't TRYING to appeal to hardcore liberals and feminists, their minds are made up, #DraftOurDaughters targets people on the fence, people who have decided Hillary is the "lesser of two evils". It pushes the narrative that Hillary is the "war" candidate (she is).

hi ctr :^)

I caught the "really makes you think" at the end and thought this was a pisstake article but then that being said i dont think most of buzzfeeds readers would get that it's satire.

I really cant tell who's memeing who anymore

You're a fucking joke buddy.

What r these from?

This may help
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb0t9TUNLpg

>vast majority of people

I don't think you know what those words mean. Texas itself is constantly sending droves of working class flunkies to the meat grinder - and kicking up another war in Russia, which these shill memes are also condoning - is another excuse to kick up the jingoism.

You retards are being lead by professional shills and you have no idea the fire you're playing with. You're asking for a draft (which will never be selective. Everyone's being drafted), while pushing for war, while promoting a Zionist - not like Trump would be different though.

The real psy-op is on you. CTR is a single entity that shills for anyone they're paid to. That includes Trump.

>if you want to drive home the point it needs to be clear Hilldawg is strong and isnt afraid of NUCLEAR WAR. And, this is a war that will require ALL WOMEN AND MEN because Russia is SO HUGE AND EVIL. Spread my message for it is good. Christ be with you.

what are you talking about. did you even read

(((females)))

>user submitted
Ohh ok

Like I said, convenient equality. And you're right, they're not intelligent, but that is the power of the comment sections: everyone's a hero.
It's easy to put fingers to keyboard and say "I'm pro draft!" when in reality, if a draft is actually needed, the situation will be a lot more dire, and there's a good chance they won't come home.
I expect with all the new #draftforwomen images, it will alert many to this reality

>thanks for correcting the record
y-you too

I'm just getting started cunt

What if aliens come? will there be unity throughout humanity?

Another shill or retard.

These fags are trying way too hard I swear. Normal women don't fucking want to be drafted we don't have to turn these into blatant opposition shock propaganda. This is working better than the fucking O'Keefe tapes so shut your fucking mouth.

Dumb fuck those are trump supporters being sarcastic like pol

Kantai collection Kaga,
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kancolle-sleep-kagaposting

SHE
CANT
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
THIS

THANKS CTR, VERY INCONSPICUOUS

>h-heh joke's on you we wanted this all along!

observe the fallacious shill tactics. When there is nothing left to argue, they resort to the same things leftists do. Name calling.

She's gonna start ww3!

It's not name calling if it's true.

I want to see more binwomen, women builders wolf whistling me, scaffolderettes, bricklayerettes, politicians abusing me, handywomen fixing my bathroom up and taking advantage of me while i take a shower.

I'll take a nap with you

>Yasss
>Slay
>Really makes you think
guys, this is one of us
You need to get this shit TRENDING
DO IT NOW DO IT NOW

THIS IS A POLACK DO IT NOW

This is how I know that CTR is afraid of this campaign. Because it's getting traction and they have no counter argument. So they are spamming threads that it's a "CTR pysop". There's two of this exact thread on the first page right now.

SEE

kys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
my cousin a life long Democrat has stated she and all of her friends are now not behind Hillary and are voting for Stein because they don't want to get drafted.

WE'RE DOING IT GUYS!!!!!

WE'RE

Nerd virgin

Yeah it says that at the very bottom or somewhere. I forget, I looked at it yesterday.

I don't think he intended for them to understand it's satire, it was intended for them to go "wait.. wait, what? I don't think that sounds like a good idea... why don't I agree with Buzzfeed!?" Especially since most people won't realize it was user-submitted if linked to it from off site.

Anyway he honestly shouldn't have included those dog whistles because now Socjus faggots will catch on at some point and go "Oh, that guy is discredited, guess the whole article is discredited now. Really puts my cognitive dissonance to rest, thank god!" On the other hand you will never ever convince Socjus faggots so this whole thing is really a play to moderates.

We've BEEN RUSED!

You're forgetting about the second and most important part of this hastag.

It's focusing on women. Please just fuck off already. Your bitching and moaning won't stop it. You can come in here with your elevated sense of intelligence, you won't appeal to anyone except shills.

No you

lmao whatever.

you're honestly fucking dumb if you think these are doing anything positive for Hillary. It's obviously not going to do shit about changing minds, but the people on the fence are some of the dumbest fucks on earth. These may at least encourage them to stay home instead of going to vote for pussy so they can take selfies.

Virgins think these images hype women up. My gf is horrified of being drafted and that's the main reason she's against Hillary.women are fucking dumb.

We've been bamboozled