NOOOOOOOOOO!

oy vey, she's imploding.. sad

>Texas ballot switch
>all those new leaks showing her corruption and how the Clinton campaign was trying to influence the media
>the DNC randomly sues the GOP because Trump claims the election is rigged (which Wikileaks has proven time and time again)
>that guy who used a sledgehammer to destroy Trump's Walk of Fame Star.

Deserved.

The polls aren't to be trusted whether they say Trump is winning or not. It's all fabricated to prevent suspicion for Hillary.

>6/10

what happened to 85% last week?

they are doing the tried and true technique of squashing the lead so it appears more of an unknown (for ratings on election night, just in case) and also to get more libtards out to vote. telling them its a landslide incoming is a sure way to get swing state libs to stay home because the excitement for Shillary is nonexistent.

Reminder all the polls where she was "winning" had been oversampled for Latino's and African Americans.

I hope Trump has a landslide victory. I want 2016 to be the year of the biggest shocks in the early 21st century. Britain voting to leave the EU and Donald Trump becoming President of our racial cousins over the pond.

LORD KEK MAY THY WILL BE DONE. SHADILAY.

Just wait till NEXT year!

>not acting like this was the plan
we all knew the kikes were gonna do this - say 20PTS AHEAD DUMBF IS FINISHED until the last couple of weeks, then they'll make it close to both get more dems to the polls, then rig it any way they can. hillary is meant to win and this is part of the psyop. just don't look too cocky in front of the liberals

women voters will hand hillary the victory.

Women watch tv, men don't. the tv world is a lot different than the internet world, it is saturated with pro hillary propaganda. Women rarely venture beyond social media on the internet.

You will see the Korea cabal spilling over to the USA before the elections. They told you there's gonna be birthday surprise and that's probably it.

>Please see past this smile and realize there is a trapped soul behind this mask. Satan won't let me be free. Help

Everything is about Sup Forums assisted leaks
Forget that obamacare imploding and raising "optional taxes" is the only thing that matters to normal people
I hate Sup Forums sometimes when it comes actual politics

>Sup Forums assisted leaks

No, I found all that shit on other sites. This board is so compromised that I don't even know if there were threads about it here.

>nearly 6 in 10 expect her to win
so 50 something percent? thats just over half you fucking morons.

>(((Drudge Report)))

>oy vey, she's imploding.. sad

More like ABC is toning down the Jewish tricks since they don't want to be caught holding the bag on a polling failure. Even if Clinton wins, she's not winning by 12 points nationally and they know it.

WHY ISN'T SHE 50 POINTS AHEAD?

her wirings giving up. Check the eyes...

>even as nearly 6/10
You mean roughly half?

I'm 100% pro trump, but this is how you know all these polls are utter bullshit.

An 8 point shift towards trump in 4 days.... Because of what? There's been no scandal or breakthrough on either side.

Polling companies want to appear reputable come next election, so they're shifting things towards a closer result.

This. They slam trump all year long, then at the very end, the want to be viewed as accurate as possible, so they close the gap.

Make way for Mr Brexit.

>There's been no scandal or breakthrough on either side.

See:

I want to sink this crooked bitch just as much as the rest of us, but the truth of the matter is these latest leaks don't have very much effect.

Maybe 1-2 points but not AN 8 POINT SHIFT IN FOUR DAYS.

Her voter base is so mentally challenged they simply can't comprehend why any of this is bad, wrong, illegal, or treasonous. Those who do understand have already moved to Trump a loooong time ago.

You said there are no scandals or breakthroughs on either side. I just showed you otherwise. What her supporters feel is irrelevant, it's about the independents and swing voters.

wtf is wrong with her?

>nearly 6 in 10
>which means less than 6 in 10
>about half of people expect her to win

What happened to their 99.9% chance of winning?

OY VEY

It's about time

Anyway, this doesn't suggest any actual change, just that all the (((pollsters))) realize they need their reputations intact so they can find work next election. They do this fucking shit every year. Frankly, you should ignore literally all the polls up until the last few weeks of the election

Could be this too. They might try and make it as "close" as possible to make the steal seem more legit

They oversample to get an accurate sample of smaller minority groups, then they account for it.
It's a less accurate measure per sample (bigger sample size required to hold same MoE(margin of error))
You can simply take any poll and do the math yourself, you have the sample sizes right there its no secret. Go ahead if you dont think they have done the math correctly.