Time for a cute Demon Girl Storytime

Time for a cute Demon Girl Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZpCB7Ex7js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm ok with this."

the end

>the priest actually climbed across the table
Thanks for storytiming user, I like the sense of humor here.

That was cute.

Great, where's the rest?

That's not funny

Why won't this faggot of an artist finish this story?

Wtf, he was blond until now.

>random reversal of panel order in the bottom so that he can have the waiter in the middle
amateurish

I thought it was this bitch again from the thumbnail

> insert hilarious link to LMGTFY

Didn't find much, just the dude's portfolio site that hasn't been updated in over a year, and some youtube videos of people reading over the comic. youtube.com/watch?v=7ZpCB7Ex7js

>cute
Gwenpoolfags, leave

Reminds me of blackshirtboy

>amateurish
post your not amateurish artwork

>my X is bad? Show me your own, better X then!
Baby's first try at deflecting criticism.

This was pretty funny. Shame it ended.

It reminds me of Scott Pilgrim.

In a good way I promise.

Here's how this could have gone.

>Hey, I don't understand why you called the artist amateurish, I don't agree with you.

To which might respond with
>Here, let me try to clarify myself by elaborating on why I think the last two panels don't work

Alternatively, could have started with
>The panel order at the bottom is inconsistent with the rest of the comic, but it's clear they wanted the waiter to turn from one character to the other while staying centered, so the artist should have switched the boy's position with the demon girl's. That would have kept the layout they wanted without messing up the panel order.

And then everyone would be happy

>Skulls for the Skull Throne! Kill! Maim! Burn!

>reminds
Yeah....right.

user if you are still there please tell what is wrong with this two reverse shots panels, i donĀ“t know very much about shot composition o visual story telling

If you read the dialogue, it's clear that the demon girl orders first, then the boy.
That means the panels are ordered right to left, like in a manga.
That is the reverse of the usual direction of reading text and panels in western media, direction that every other panel in this comic follows.
So the author randomly changes the direction that you're supposed to read the comic, for just 2 panels, all so he can have the waiter in the middle and give us the feeling that he's turning to face the 2 characters.
He probably drew the page, and only after came up with the text, with the joke requiring that the girl orders first.

You realize that the "... Also" is a continuation of the boys previous speech bubble and not him saying he also wants the penne, right? It's
>Hey folks, ready to order
>Yes, a change of subject please... Also the penne.
>demon girl order

Is that a typo? Girlfreind?

Got a download link for it?

Nope.
I mean this is all of it, right here.