Where does Sup Forums get all their comics from?

Where does Sup Forums get all their comics from?

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LCS
Library
Storytime threads
Readcomiconline

comic shop?

Getcomics
Amazon
IST

I meant websites besides the appstore but thanks

Midtowncomics.com (great deals on single issues)
ebay(great deals if you want to buy entire runs/tpb
LCS(always fun to visit and browse at a comic shop but too pricey)

Any free places?

Online. I try to pay for them if I think I'll like it so I support the product. I'd go to my local comic shop but I'm too shy and I don't want SJWs to devour (something the place seems to be known for I hear and I'm just to shy to deal with that).

pick "Comics" gen.lib.rus.ec/

>I'd go to my local comic shop but I'm too shy
Dude just go.

the pirate bay

yeah, comic shops sometimes put the 50 cent comics outside on a table to attract passerbys. Grab and run.

Try to find a different comic shop. Most the SJWs and normies dont even go to comic shops thats just have comics, they go to the big ones that have "figurines" and other fag shit.

nothing wrong with figurines.

No, not on its own, just saying the normies and blue haired chicks like to go just to look at memorabilia and whisper to eachother about the losers actually buying comics.

I mean, I would, but there's only, like, two other places. One of these is bad as the one I already would go to, and the other was just too far away for a weekly trip. Like, I can't afford to go to the other side town like that. It might've closed down, too. I dunno.

The cashier literally to pick a fight with me when I said I didn't like Marvel (I've gone for years but this was the first time I talked to the guy, and he's a little weird but harmless). He pretty much was all like, "Dude, there's nothing wrong with *insert token character here*. You're just being kind of racist about it." Now, of course, I'm shy as shit, and people in the store are staring at me disapprovingly as the cashier starts to step on a soapbox. He wasn't yelling, but he was loud enough to grab attention. What made it suck is that I was too shy to argue back, so I just stood there, having an internal panic attack as I look like I'm just blindly accepting the things he's calling me to be true. I thought I was dramatizing it a little, but when my eyes started to dart around the room a little, I saw a mother shaking her head at me. A black mother. No, not the stereotypical fat black "Honey you a damn racist" mother, but just a normal looking black mom. Needless to say, I let the cashier go on his little rant and just said "S-sorry. H-here's the $14."

I know I'm a pussy, but I have issues with direct confrontations ever since a traumatic incident I had as a child (I mean, I'd say I'm diagnosed with PTSD, but anyone can just say that now for the simplest of reasons it seems). I cried in the car for a few minutes.

I'm not usually this shy, but I don't want to go there again. It was downright abusive. I couldn't defend myself, I was getting a cold-sweat, glares, and all because I wanted to buy a comic that I never cared about to begin with.

Comic shops, Amazon.ca and when I get to a Comic con

You should call the manager, and explain why youre not shopping there anymore. Maybe marvel has the money to act so flippant and condescending to its customers-but comic book store owners definitely do not have the money to act that way.

I know youre shy, but imagine when you call you are just talking to a robot. Youre inputting your feedback to an inanimate object, just like when you type to have a conversation on Sup Forums.

Or, take some solace in knowing comic book stores are already dying left and right and the ones that are rude to customers DEFINITELY dont stand a chance. A clerk at a comic store the next town over was rude to me, barely a month later they were shut down.

good luck.

Thanks user. I think I'm gonna do that. If the cashier dude picks up though, I'll just ask if he has any battletoads. But really, thanks, man.

>Where does Sup Forums get all their comics from?

I buy them digitally from comixology
Old comics that aren't available through legitimate sources I download from the pirate bay.
Sometimes I'll get weird indie shit through gumroad

Comic shops
Barnes and Noble/Amazon for trades

eBay if floppies.
Amazon if regular.
torrents if digital.

This is why people don't go to comic stores. Some of the owners are absolute fucking sperglords with no social skills and berate customers for no reason.
Don't give them your business user

You sound like a fucking pussy
kys

Single issues:
>Comic store
>Antique malls for older comics
>mycomicshop.com

Trade releases:
>Comic store
>Barnes & Nobles
>Amazon

Downloading comics: